SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back The Badge

pk1875

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Tbf, when Westholmers aren't being bitches, they could be stunning and lovely all in one go. They're the ones that don't live in bburn though.

And some of the lady solicitors on richmond terrace....oh aye.

A quick question - if we have a low attendance tomorrow - does that mean people are protesting against the owners or BRAG - makes you think :-)

Boycotting Rovers in protest at BRAG? That really would be scraping the barrel of lame excuses.

Most people who have stopped going have done so because they don't want to attend any more - it's that simple. They just attach a different "reason" to make themselves feel better.

Boycotting Rovers in protest at BRAG? That really would be scraping the barrel of lame excuses.

Most people who have stopped going have done so because they don't want to attend any more - it's that simple. They just attach a different "reason" to make themselves feel better.

Too right.

If we were playing Man U tomorrow the home areas would be almost full

I disagree - people seem to under-estimate others fan's feelings on the last 2 years and put it down to simply being relegated or a poor run of results. Granted this will be the case for some, but not all.

It will be interesting to see the attendance v B*rnley.

(no btw, i'm not a stay-away, i'll be there tomorrow as usual!)

He means being in the PL.

Hope it doesn't snow tomorrow then!

I do as I like walking in snow (was great a few weekends ago when we spent the night camping in Langdale and woke to 6 inches of snow) but I'm expecting it on Sunday.

I'm not going that high anyway as snow will still be around from the past. Loughrigg Fell is looking like a good bet, or even Helm Crag. Will make my mind up tommorow

We shall see, Ben.

The fans feelings were attributed to Kean. When he left the feelings were attributed to Venkys. What will it be attributed to when they leave...

...League Two? :(

I kept away at first because of Kean, and the fact the team were a bunch of surrender monkeys who didn't give a @#/?. Came back when he went but only managed 3 games two of which were under Berg with one of those being horriffic. I missed a few then due to commitments, including the Cardiff game phew! and during that period the club became even more of a circus (shebby's gob, bergs sacking) and then the owners showed that they hadn't learned a thing by employing yet another bald nonentity so I decided to cut my losses for the foreseeable and enjoy more of my other passion...walking.

If that makes me a plastic fan to all the kids I really couldn't give a stuff

You could always park further away, the other side of Tockholes perhaps, and enjoy both hobbies?

Incredible as it is, we may well see a player match a club record tomorrow. It's not all bad. At least we're a bit more organised these days. (Crosses fingers).

Two good points there.

I do as I like walking in snow (was great a few weekends ago when we spent the night camping in Langdale and woke to 6 inches of snow) but I'm expecting it on Sunday.

I'm not going that high anyway as snow will still be around from the past. Loughrigg Fell is looking like a good bet, or even Helm Crag. Will make my mind up tommorow

I kept away at first because of Kean, and the fact the team were a bunch of surrender monkeys who didn't give a @#/?. Came back when he went but only managed 3 games two of which were under Berg with one of those being horriffic. I missed a few then due to commitments, including the Cardiff game phew! and during that period the club became even more of a circus (shebby's gob, bergs sacking) and then the owners showed that they hadn't learned a thing by employing yet another bald nonentity so I decided to cut my losses for the foreseeable and enjoy more of my other passion...walking.

If that makes me a plastic fan to all the kids I really couldn't give a stuff

I'm no kid and I think your latest arguments for not returning are bogus, There's nothing wrong with choosing not to go to a football game if you just don't fancy it or have something better to do, but these excuses being given by you and others are just getting lamer and lamer.

Also, you say you don't give a stuff yet your constantly jumping down the throat of anybody that says anything positive on here!

We shall see, Ben.

The fans feelings were attributed to Kean. When he left the feelings were attributed to Venkys. What will it be attributed to when they leave...

...League Two? :(

You're generalising Stuart. Some said they wouldn't return while Kean was manager, others said they would never give Venkys another penny. Whatever the reason their feelings are not going to be softened by other fans pouring kean on them.

I'm guessing Stuart is a member of BRAG. Always banging on about them.

Sadly there's a small number of BRAG apologists on here who like to pretend they're neutral when really they're members of the Action Group themselves. I'm not sure if Stu is one of them, in all honesty.

Then you must be pretty non-commital in if you're so passionate about it but aren't a member.

If you were going to refer to me as Braddock I could understand using the actual word or a variance like Braddcock or Braddick but Bradstics?

Archived