BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back The Badge

pk1875

Ha, so it's now changed to people saying they may as well pull the back the badge campaign after the other nights shambles? Even though nobody (on here at least) was interested in doing it? If this is pulled it'd be a convenient excuse for the action groups saving face from what was an unpopular and misguided suggestion.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the campaign should be scrapped, the only good thing about watching rovers was rochina but since him and every other creative played has been culled what the point in going.

BORING BORING BLACKBURN BORING BORING BLACKBURN

I politely disagree.

You obviously did not read the rest of the post.

I think that's the point I was making. When they all start the same way I see little point.

But let's face, you don't care if I read your posts or not.

The BRAG team are the most dedicated and passionate of Rovers fans.

They are also the only ones to threaten legal action against other fans.

Many Rovers fans not members of BRAG - or for that matter any other group. Who are also very dedicated passionate Rovers fans.

• Backroom

You simply can't state that as fact and I'm sure the committee would never claim to be

I've read some unsubstantiated B.S. in my time, and this one is way up there at the top of the list.

Thats not to say taht they arent in any way dedicated or passionate.

• Backroom

Obviously my dad, aged 68 (ST holder since he was 3 until this season), isn't as passionate as anyone on the BRAG team. In other news, Xabi Alonso is heading to Rovers......

Obviously my dad, aged 68 (ST holder since he was 3 until this season), isn't as passionate as anyone on the BRAG team. In other news, Xabi Alonso is heading to Rovers......

I bet he hasn't put as much time, effort or personal expense in trying to oust Kean or the Venky's.

I doubt very much that he had a season ticket at three years old too.

I wish you would think before you post (unless you are deliberately trying to provoke a reaction). Had you inserted the word amongst in your post it would have been less controversial and provocative.

Not like you Pafell slagging brag eh .

Where was I slagging Brag off in that post?

1/ I do not know any other group that has threatened legal action against other supporters - Do YOU? As I have not heard of any. Happy to be corrected on that.

2/ There are many folk who are not members of brag or any other group who are passionate and dedicated supporters. I suggest many on here would agree with that.

You simply can't state that as fact and I'm sure the committee would never claim to be

As critical of brag as I am. I also do not believe they would make such a claim - be daft if they did.

• Backroom

I bet he hasn't put as much time, effort or personal expense in trying to oust Kean or the Venky's.

Does 'attended every home game' sit better with you? More likely since he was 7 or 8, but he was 3 at his first game. He's put more emotional support into Rovers (as have the older members on here) than anyone who is simply 'part of BRAG'.

I've put more time, effort and personal expense into trying to oust Kean or Venkys, but my dad is a far more passionate fan than I am because he simply wants the team to win every week and has done so for far longer than me. That's what a passionate fan is and no-one is 'better' or 'more passionate' just because they have the means to state their collective opinions in a newspaper or on Facebook.

Is that the crieria for the most passionate and dedicated of Rovers fans?

Many others decide to show their dedication and passion in other ways, doesn't make them less of a fan, that really irks me.

Is it really possible to say who is a more passionate and dedecated fan than somebody else? I do not believe it can.

How can it be judged? if we all had the same resources, lived in the same area and had the same commitments such as family, work etc etc etc then maybe. but that is not life.

Is a fan who goes to every home and away match more dedicated than somebody who comes 3 times a year from Norway or even further a field?

Most football supporters are dedicated to the clubs they support. Various circumstances prevent somebody not being able to attend matches. But it does not make them any less dedicated than somebody who does.

• Backroom

Nothing to do with fragility, greco. For anyone to say certain fans are more passionate than others is ridiculous.

Passion for something like a footy club is equal amongst all fans. What you do, how you do it and monetary means don't come into it.

I wasn't saying my dad is any better than anyone else, I was just pointing out that someone who has other priorities can be just as passionate as anyone involved at the club.

If you want your team to win every week then that's as passionate as anyone needs to be. No-one can better such a simple idea, not even someone as awesome as Jack Walker.

Archived