SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back The Badge

pk1875

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So its been a quiet week at BRAG headquarters then,

I was really hoping they'd seen some sense and decided to at least give the new setup at rovers a couple of months to settle and just focus on football before causing more unnecessary supporter unrest.

Oh cummon TJ how can encouraging fans to return and back the badge unsettle fans?

Oh cummon TJ how can encouraging fans to return and back the badge unsettle fans?

Everything they do divides fan opinion(and not in a healthy debate kind of way), so right now i just think it would be best if they just carried on with there little schemes(away travel, charity fund raising) and leave the big issues alone to see if things can settle and start improving/healing naturally(the action group just seem to just want to keep picking away at a scab).

p.s. "cummon TJ" - thats just sounds filthy and id rather you didnt thanks.

Maybe he, like others, haa been on the receiving end of the other 'face' that BRAG have...

Out of interest have any of the supporter groups who received the PR this morning come out and publicly backed the latest BRAG initiative?

Message to Venky's this i

message to Venk'ys what you could have had

message to potential buyers this is what you could have

message to the world, we are still here and staying away for a reason

To be honest I don't think the club is an attractive proposition in any way to any potential buyers. Not that there is any.

This is one for all Rovers Fans to back together.

https://twitter.com/BackTheBadge

@BackTheBadge

Calling on ALL supporters to put aside their differences of opinion and unite as one to deliver a clear visual message to the owners Vs Ipswich #backthebadge

486095_603666129650575_372056618_n.jpg

Would it not have been better to come up with something like this last week when the Indians were actually here?

Would it not have been better to come up with something like this last week when the Indians were actually here?

I think i speak on behalf of a significant number by asking BRAG to just shut up and concentrate on checking their office lease.We are more than capable of forming opinions ourselves without somebody shooting their mouths off in public and claiming to be a platform for the fans.

Its been bliss not having to listent to you lot for a while.Your leader is done and dusted and with it goes your credibility i am afraid.If you back a dud you live with the consequences.

And by the way, what point do you want Venkys to get by seeing a ''Back the Badge Campaign''?? You change direction more times than the wind.

Maybe he, like others, haa been on the receiving end of the other 'face' that BRAG have...

Out of interest have any of the supporter groups who received the PR this morning come out and publicly backed the latest BRAG initiative?

It is hoped that this is to be a joint fans initiative, those backing it will be gradually revealed as planned. Vital Blackburn have just backed the idea I expect more over the coming hours and days.

It is hoped that this is a fans initiative, those backing it will be gradually revealed as planned. Vital Blackburn have just backed the idea I expect more over the coming hours and days.

What the hell does that mean ,it's just gobbledegook, just leave the fans to make their own minds up,you don't get it do you.

So its been a quiet week at BRAG headquarters then,

I was really hoping they'd seen some sense and decided to at least give the new setup at rovers a couple of months to settle and just focus on football before causing more unnecessary supporter unrest.

I really wonder about your sanity.

Personally, I just wish BRAG would do us all a favour and keep quiet. I've been supporting the club for over 50 years and the day I need Mullan and his cronies to tell me to support MY club is the day I pack up altogether. Many supporters believe that BRAG have been just as culpable as the owners in putting people off following the Rovers. They have helped to destroy the atmosphere around the club and clearly are in need of some publicity now that Shebby is no longer able to massage their egos to the same degree. The vast majority of supporters can make their own decisions without being led by the egos that some groups seem only too keen to trot out at every given opportunity. This is the same group that put out a statement that threatened to break off communication with the club if Michael Appleton was appointed. Just how was that rallying around the badge? It would appear that their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Personally, I just wish BRAG would do us all a favour and keep quiet. I've been supporting the club for over 50 years and the day I need Mullan and his cronies to tell me to support MY club is the day I pack up altogether. Many supporters believe that BRAG have been just as culpable as the owners in putting people off following the Rovers. They have helped to destroy the atmosphere around the club and clearly are in need of some publicity now that Shebby is no longer able to massage their egos to the same degree. The vast majority of supporters can make their own decisions without being led by the egos that some groups seem only too keen to trot out at every given opportunity. This is the same group that put out a statement that threatened to break off communication with the club if Michael Appleton was appointed. Just how was that rallying around the badge? It would appear that their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

+++++++

Well said.

I think i speak on behalf of a significant number by asking BRAG to just shut up and concentrate on checking their office lease.We are more than capable of forming opinions ourselves without somebody shooting their mouths off in public and claiming to be a platform for the fans.

Its been bliss not having to listent to you lot for a while.Your leader is done and dusted and with it goes your credibility i am afraid.If you back a dud you live with the consequences.

And by the way, what point do you want Venkys to get by seeing a ''Back the Badge Campaign''?? You change direction more times than the wind.

100% agree, well put

I would hope as chairman of the fans forum you would certainly look to get the fans forum to back this initiative to not only unite supporters and put all opinion and differences to one side , but also see the positive that by having all supporters attend against Ipwich it delivers a positive message that supporters are not staying away because we are no longer a premiership team .

We have had a good response from the press release sent to groups / town figure heads and websites . This is not about the AG and will end with a united statement on February the 8th . Each day a different person will issue a statement , from a different entity. Last time a united statement was issued only 1 group failed to sign it.

This is about all supporters remembering even if its just for one day , why they joined the rovers family . This is the supporters day remembering centuries of support .

I would hope all groups , individuaks and websites will back this , and make it about the club and not personalities . United push means exactly that ,everyone equal and everyone pushing in the same direction.

I would hope as chairman of the fans forum you would certainly look to get the fans forum to back this initiative to not only unite supporters and put all opinion and differences to one side , but also see the positive that by having all supporters attend against Ipwich it delivers a positive message that supporters are not staying away because we are no longer a premiership team .

We have had a good response from the press release sent to groups / town figure heads and websites . This is not about the AG and will end with a united statement on February the 8th . Each day a different person will issue a statement , from a different entity. Last time a united statement was issued only 1 group failed to sign it.

This is about all supporters remembering even if its just for one day , why they joined the rovers family . This is the supporters day remembering centuries of support .

I would hope all groups , individuaks and websites will back this , and make it about the club and not personalities . United push means exactly that ,everyone equal and everyone pushing in the same direction.

Ive not agreed with much you have said over the past few years, but I cannot argue with that.

I really wonder about your sanity.

aahh do you, that's very nice to here :unsure:, seems most that have posted so far share similar feelings, but please don't worry about all of us, where big ugly men and we can cope without you having to worry for us.

and again very well put, this is the feeling i get from pretty much everybody i speak to on a daily basis in person(family, friends,workmates).

Also if this so-called initiative was put forward by the FF or any other group i doubt the action group would be so behind it.

Please leave us alone(your just so cringe as my little sis would say!)

For goodness sake, nobody is telling anybody how to support their club.

Consider this; for those fans who think this is a decent idea, how else could it get off the ground other than by the effort of a collective such as BRAG, or a notice on here?

If you don't agree, don't go.

Archived