BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

If it is PR it's pi$$ poor, calling people cowards isn't going to get them back to Ewood.

Far from it..... And yes I do go to games, and no I don't blame people for staying away.

Bizarre

Everything else at Rovers is amateurish in the extreme, why not the PR?

For those of you who wish to know what planet I'm on the answer is I can't tell you because I'm currently on a cloud....9!.Message to ALL you cowards that didnt turn up yesterday ...you will never ever witness a moment like that in the 95th min for as long as you live and that's why staying LOYAL is REWARDING !.Well done to those who witnessed that feeling yesterday and to those who didnt....ha ha ha

Have you been on the charlie again !

Makes a change for you stopping till the end.

i was referring to those who have turned their back on the club because of Venkeys .You stick by your team through bad times!.

Plenty of people have stuck by the club through the bad times, but enough in enough for some and I fully support them in their decision not to attend until the idiots in Pune have left town, and by the way its Venkys not Venkeys :rock:

i too was there in 78 and when we won 2 3!.Like I've said before on here if you choose to boycott the club why can't you just take up fishing instead of reading the message boards?.If your staying away to hurt venkys pocket then your wrong!.You are putting people's jobs at risk at the club ie cleaners admin match day catering etc.Whilst your on here please give me PROOF of a financial oblivion otherwise stop posting LIES!.

Only THREE goals scored in the last SEVEN games and you blame the fans for staying away?

Agnew must love you.

Only THREE goals scored in the last SEVEN games and you blame the fans for staying away?

Agnew must love you.

8 1st team players out may have contributed to that and at least the defence looks solid!.Lets do the rash thing and sack him then have we, then the players can be brainwashed with another training ground metod for the sixth time in a year!.Great idea that.

• Backroom

8 1st team players out may have contributed to that and at least the defence looks solid!.Lets do the rash thing and sack him then have we, then the players can be brainwashed with another training ground metod for the sixth time in a year!.Great idea that.

I'm actually a supporter of appleton but he must answer the question as to why players are breaking down injured since his regime began. I suspect he's been beasting them and has overdone it.

I'm actually a supporter of appleton but he must answer the question as to why players are breaking down injured since his regime began. I suspect he's been beasting them and has overdone it.

i think it's obvious really...they were no where near fit enough to compete at this level and to do that he's obviously pushed them too hard but in all fairness the injuries don't seem to be training ground related and dunny looked fit yesterday.

i think it's obvious really...they were no where near fit enough to compete at this level and to do that he's obviously pushed them too hard but in all fairness the injuries don't seem to be training ground related and dunny looked fit yesterday.

If they were nowhere near fit enough to compete at this level, how does one explain the fact we picked up more points when less fit?

PS how on earth can you say it's not training ground related? Of course it is, it just didn't happen there.

8 1st team players out may have contributed to that and at least the defence looks solid!.

Barring the Leeds game when was the last time the team kept a clean sheet in the league.

Lets do the rash thing and sack him then have we, then the players can be brainwashed with another training ground metod for the sixth time in a year!.Great idea that.

They did it with Berg so dont see the problem.

8 1st team players out may have contributed to that and at least the defence looks solid!.

Barring the Leeds game when was the last time the team kept a clean sheet in the league.

Lets do the rash thing and sack him then have we, then the players can be brainwashed with another training ground metod for the sixth time in a year!.Great idea that.

They did it with Berg so dont see the problem.

whoever took over if Appleton left would have the same probs...and it takes time to solve probs, especially at our club at present!.Players not up to scratch(the high earners)will be off at end of season and be replaced with players who will give100% ....something us loyal fans crave at the moment!.

I've let myself down and been sucked back into this but................

........we leave the present guy in charge and cross our fingers and toes for an unspecified amount of time until he does what he is showing no signs whatsoever of being capable of?

You're surname isn't Rao is it?

I've let myself down and been sucked back into this but................

........we leave the present guy in charge and cross our fingers and toes for an unspecified amount of time until he does what he is showing no signs whatsoever of being capable of?

You're surname isn't Rao is it?

Do you say positive things about anything whatsoever, or do you just moan 24/7 till somebody agrees with you?Take note:- the playing staff is not good enough and will be sorted for next season and injuries HAVE contributed to recent results!.If you want him out why don't you set up a yes or no Appleton topic!?do you still attend ewood this season or are you one of the cowards that has turned his or her back on the club? :-)

Archived