BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

There is nobody within the club that could instil any confidence in any rational thinking supporter.

Admittedly, Appleton has made sensible overtures but the performances since his appointment have been dire (or more of the same) to say the least.

I know continual change doesn't usually achieve much but IMO, that's what is needed.

There's lots of us that can't be arsed anymore. I'm probably more resilient than most but even I've had enough.

Clear the decks completely, take stock and move on.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just want you banned happy, so they can move onto and gang up on the next person with a positive(or just diferant view to theres).

Its a shame that some threads cant just be made 'over 18s', so honest opinions can be given without having to censor yourself.

You've been getting your their and there's mixed up recently Newton.

did the club sell all our star players..no ..did the club buy good not so good players...yes ,are they listening to the fans...yes...have they spent money on brockhall ..yes...will they back the manager next season..yes...have we gone or going into admin...no.Now then Stuart I've answered your question and no doubt you and your negative coward buddies will pick up on certain points and patronise me cause that's what your best at!.Cant wait for things to get better cause that's when you cowards will go into hiding and have nothing to moan about or no one to patronise!.Finally Stuart are you going on Sunday?

The club didn't sell all "star" players?

Well I'm interested as to which "star" players remain please?

Star players were Nelsen, Samba, Emerton, Hoillett, Yakubu (to an extent), Salgado, Diouf (to an extent), N'zonzi, Phil Jones and also if say Jermain Jones because we had a chance to sign him at a decen price, he wanted to come, the fans wanted him, he was excellent on loan, but they wouldn't stump up the monies.

That's 10 very good players. Also the mismanagement saw us rid of a very good keeper in Frank Fielding for next to nothing and another good keeper in Mark Bunn for a lot less than his true market value.

everybody makes mistakes its part of the learning process and yes I'm confident!

So you call Agnew's stance on Kean and subsequent promotion because of his loyalty to the "plan" a mistake? Do you think Agnew would be anywhere near the board if John Williams was still Chairman?

What about his whispering to more than one person to turn the attention on to Venky's and away from Kean was that a mistake?

Do you not think that there is something wrong with a lifelong Rovers supporter not speaking up for what was regarded as one of the best chairmen in the league when his character was being assassinated to the owners , another mistake possibly?

Taking part in the war on supporters , another mistake?

A lot of mistakes being made by someone to have confidence in them.

Why do people who no longer attend games comment on the club?

Why should they not? Are comments on the club / team restricted to those who live in the area. ANYBODY has a say on things at Rovers. No matter where they live. About time folk like you understand that. Where do you draw the line on that.

I have been working behind the bar today. The beer we sold the most of was a 6.5% - we went through two firkins (2X 72 pint) in 3 hours. Should I have restricted that to those, I considered, or who I have served and drank with, to those who drink a 4% beer? NO is my answer, it is their choice. I am just using that as an example.

In the same way. It matters not where a person lives, travels from. Each has an EQUAL say / opinion on things at Rovers, if they are a Rovers supporter. It can cost me about two to three hundred pound to get to a match at Ewood park. Do I deserve extra consideration because of that? NO.

I wish I could get to each and every Rovers match at Ewood park. But my location / work / costs and other commitments prevent me. Which is why I do not agree with those who are currently boycotting, because if I could, I would attend every match regardless. But it is their choice. A choice which I think damages the club more than venkys - which is why I won't agree with those who do boycott.

But I and any other supporter of Rovers, where ever they live has a right to share their opinion on ANYTHING relating to Rovers. The fan base changed quite a few years ago. It is now multinational etc etc. Sadly some Rovers supporters cannot see that. It is about time they woke up.

At the end of the day I just can't get my head around so called fans slagging off fellow fans and everything about the club when they have DESERTED the club!.You follow the club no matter what and if you can't accept that then leave us 13 k alone and attack something else you goose to do so!!

Agree with following the club & supporting it.

BUT

The club is full of staff who are doing a truly woeful job. I reserve the right to shout my furkin head off at anyone who's dire effort or decisions continue to harm the club.

The club to me is the shirt - the badge - the history & the fans.

Those in positions of influence within our club need to buck up! That's all of them Owners / Board / Manager & players. If they start to show some degree of ability within their role's - the support will be 100% positive.

no..but they are listening to their advice instead of people who know @#/?all about football!

Their advice can't be very good then because we can't score and we are on a long losing streak. You do realise we are in danger of a 2nd relegation? Whose fault is that? Surely its the fault of Venkys isn't it?

They have not learned a thing. Nothing to justify your optimism.

happyclapper thinks we havent sold any of our star players, samba, hoilett, n'zonzi, etc, did we have any decent players left to sell in the summer? i dont think so!! he thinks venkys are listening to people, he thinks they will come good, he thinks they have been good for the club!!! Rovers Fan, you are either a wum or just a complete dunce, which are you?

happyclapper thinks we havent sold any of our star players, samba, hoilett, n'zonzi, etc, did we have any decent players left to sell in the summer? i dont think so!! he thinks venkys are listening to people, he thinks they will come good, he thinks they have been good for the club!!! Rovers Fan, you are either a wum or just a complete dunce, which are you?

Nobody and I mean nobody could be that naive. Has to be a WUM.

the defeat tues nite and the unbelievable injury list which NO manager could cope with!.Stay up and next season will be positive on and off the pitch...that is my opinion and I have complete faith in venkys to make amends for their mistakes!.

You need help mate.

Sometimes I wonder if the players who supposedly "have no desire" has any correlation to the fact the fans can be at times quite negative and not really all that supportive.

I can say that its really annoying when all thats discussed is how bad we have it compared to everyone else. Yes we have bad backroom staff and bad management. The players however are decent and venky's did atleast supply a bit of money to sign Rhodes.

For now, what use is it to complain. My opinion is to just support what we have now for the time being. I know a lot of you have your minds set though

Sometimes I wonder if the players who supposedly "have no desire" has any correlation to the fact the fans can be at times quite negative and not really all that supportive.

I can say that its really annoying when all thats discussed is how bad we have it compared to everyone else. Yes we have bad backroom staff and bad management. The players however are decent and venky's did atleast supply a bit of money to sign Rhodes.

For now, what use is it to complain. My opinion is to just support what we have now for the time being. I know a lot of you have your minds set though

No doubt there is a correlation and your entitled to your opinion.

Mine is that I've spent a small fortune recently following Rovers home and away and I'm annoyed, in fact disgusted, that overpaid and over pampered supposed professionals couldn't be bothered to break sweat.

I'm resilient and generally the last to complain but enough is enough.

I've got to ask what planet have you been on for the past 30 months?

No doubt there is a correlation and your entitled to your opinion.

Mine is that I've spent a small fortune recently following Rovers home and away and I'm annoyed, in fact disgusted, that overpaid and over pampered supposed professionals couldn't be bothered to break sweat.

I'm resilient and generally the last to complain but enough is enough.

I've got to ask what planet have you been on for the past 30 months?

Everyone has made sacrifices for the team, fair enough though.

Still nothing major can be done about the team until the summer.

And is it really necessary to question whether I live on the planet or not? What have I said that is so out of this world? I apologize for my optimism if that was it. You know, god forbid someone has a bit of optimism eh?

Everyone has made sacrifices for the team, fair enough though.

Still nothing major can be done about the team until the summer.

And is it really necessary to question whether I live on the planet or not? What have I said that is so out of this world? I apologize for my optimism if that was it. You know, god forbid someone has a bit of optimism eh?

I wish I had your optimism, on what foundations is it based? Perhaps you know something that I'm not privy to?

Rest assured I'll be cheering the team on come kick off Sunday as usual but it does not alter the fact that The Club is a train wreck from top to bottom and in my opinion there is only pessimism in terms of what the future may hold.

For those of you who wish to know what planet I'm on the answer is I can't tell you because I'm currently on a cloud....9!.Message to ALL you cowards that didnt turn up yesterday ...you will never ever witness a moment like that in the 95th min for as long as you live and that's why staying LOYAL is REWARDING !.Well done to those who witnessed that feeling yesterday and to those who didnt....ha ha ha

I think its slightly unfair to call 'fans' who didn't go yesterday COWARDS?!?!?! If a fan had no intention of going to the match yesterday, but could have in terms of distance/finance/etc, then its probably more of a case that they have disengaged from attending on match days.

Just as a side note, the feeling when Dunny scored yesterday was absolutely fantastic - the noise and emotion that came pouring out all three stands was immense.

After last nites result and various issues on and off the pitch etc it appears we are in REAL danger of being relegated!.Do you want to see YOUR team relegated?.The players need the twelfth man NOW more than ever so please put 'issues'aside and HELP the players by getting behind them because it gives them confidence and creates a positive atmosphere!.Please do not respond to this topic why you won't help the team as negativity is not helping our current plight.Recently I made 'peace' with the action group as I've realised us fans need to unite if we are to move forward!.Believe me that was hard to do so surely fans can put venkys aside and help the club?.Lets unite starting this Sunday !!!!!

I couldn't care less whether Rovers are relegated or not (actually I do as I have £10 on at 66/1).

All i'm bothered about is ridding the club of it's owners then I can go back on Ewood.

If this happens in the Champ then all well and good but I think their departure would be hastened by relegation.

When you say a real danger I assume you meant certainties, or have you not seen the record over the last 20 games?

I think its slightly unfair to call 'fans' who didn't go yesterday COWARDS?!?!?! If a fan had no intention of going to the match yesterday, but could have in terms of distance/finance/etc, then its probably more of a case that they have disengaged from attending on match days.

Just as a side note, the feeling when Dunny scored yesterday was absolutely fantastic - the noise and emotion that came pouring out all three stands was immense.

i was referring to those who have turned their back on the club because of Venkeys .You stick by your team through bad times!.

For those of you who wish to know what planet I'm on the answer is I can't tell you because I'm currently on a cloud....9!.Message to ALL you cowards that didnt turn up yesterday ...you will never ever witness a moment like that in the 95th min for as long as you live and that's why staying LOYAL is REWARDING !.Well done to those who witnessed that feeling yesterday and to those who didnt....ha ha ha

I witnessed Rovers lose to Burnley in 1978 thank you and that hurt as it mattered, as Blackburn Rovers is now dead as far as i'm concerned it no longer does. I've witnessed many more glorious moments that a last minute equaliser against a crap Championship team at home.

There is only one thing that matters and that is ridding the club of the Venkys.

i was referring to those who have turned their back on the club because of Venkeys .You stick by your team through bad times!.

Team/club should be the same but are not as far as Blackburn are concerned.

The reason I haven't stuck by the club is to make the club, fans and team united as one again and allow things to move forward instead of continuing to fall into football and financial oblivion.

I witnessed Rovers lose to Burnley in 1978 thank you and that hurt as it mattered, as Blackburn Rovers is now dead as far as i'm concerned it no longer does. I've witnessed many more glorious moments that a last minute equaliser against a crap Championship team at home.

There is only one thing that matters and that is ridding the club of the Venkys.

Team/club should be the same but are not as far as Blackburn are concerned.

The reason I haven't stuck by the club is to make the club, fans and team united as one again and allow things to move forward instead of continuing to fall into football and financial oblivion.

i too was there in 78 and when we won 2 3!.Like I've said before on here if you choose to boycott the club why can't you just take up fishing instead of reading the message boards?.If your staying away to hurt venkys pocket then your wrong!.You are putting people's jobs at risk at the club ie cleaners admin match day catering etc.Whilst your on here please give me PROOF of a financial oblivion otherwise stop posting LIES!.

Archived