BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

After last nites result and various issues on and off the pitch etc it appears we are in REAL danger of being relegated!.Do you want to see YOUR team relegated?.The players need the twelfth man NOW more than ever so please put 'issues'aside and HELP the players by getting behind them because it gives them confidence and creates a positive atmosphere!.Please do not respond to this topic why you won't help the team as negativity is not helping our current plight.Recently I made 'peace' with the action group as I've realised us fans need to unite if we are to move forward!.Believe me that was hard to do so surely fans can put venkys aside and help the club?.Lets unite starting this Sunday !!!!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last nites result and various issues on and off the pitch etc it appears we are in REAL danger of being relegated!.Do you want to see YOUR team relegated?.The players need the twelfth man NOW more than ever so please put 'issues'aside and HELP the players by getting behind them because it gives them confidence and creates a positive atmosphere!.Please do not respond to this topic why you won't help the team as negativity is not helping our current plight.Recently I made 'peace' with the action group as I've realised us fans need to unite if we are to move forward!.Believe me that was hard to do so surely fans can put venkys aside and help the club?.Lets unite starting this Sunday !!!!!

I'm getting not long from the teat vibes about this one.

I think its gone a long way past being the responsibility of the fans to lift the players/club. People have been let down so many times over the last few years and undermined by atrocious decision making and abject performances.

Doesn't really matter how load we shout in support of the players when they are playing a system designed not to score goals.

• Moderation Lead

As much as I agree with the sentiment of the thread, it's too far gone. The players need to step it up sharpish, then they'll get the backing from the fans.

The one thing that got the crowd riled up and going last night was a David Dunn tackle after a loose ball and generally having a go and trying his best and busting a gut for the blue and white shirt. There is a clue in there somewere !

I think its gone a long way past being the responsibility of the fans to lift the players/club. People have been let down so many times over the last few years and undermined by atrocious decision making and abject performances.

Totally OJ. What the feck is he talking about-putting Venkys aside?? thats the whole point we would fookin love to-forever!!

The team need to give the supporters a reason to come and support the team.

Exactly! It so hard to get into the game and cheer them forward because they don't go forward, only the ball in the air ever goes forward. No one expects perfect football but there is no pass and move, no wide player ever takes a man on and beats him, no shots go in and about one chance per game gets created. You actually sit/stand there wanting to will them forward but there is nothing ever happens so it's really difficult for the crowd to get into the game. If your going to try and play tight at the back and knock it long then at least get some bodies into the box and keep putting it in the mixer ala BigSam, bad to watch but at least some chances come along :(

It is a nice sentiment and the 12th man should never be underestimated, but there has been far too much water under the bridge for a rallying cry now. If you thought the turnout was bad before, it's going to get even worse after last night's horror show.

Totally OJ. What the feck is he talking about-putting Venkys aside?? thats the whole point we would fookin love to-forever!!

pathetic post from someone who doesn't give a feck about seeing his team relegated!.I asked politely for replys to create a positive atmosphere to lift the gloom and all I get is the same old crap!.Nine players out at moment and DJ Campbell has fractured his foot so the club needs our backing now or it's too late!If you don't want to help the team then fair enough but meanwhile kindly take your negativity somewhere else!.

pathetic post from someone who doesn't give a feck about seeing his team relegated!.I asked politely for replys to create a positive atmosphere to lift the gloom and all I get is the same old crap!.

Yeah, it's all moan moan moan moan moan, isn't it?

Pathetic, what would they be like if they had something to really complain about, like a football club that's been ruined forever by incompetence and brown paper bags. Tsk!

Here's a tip, stop getting yourself into a lather about negative posts, they'll just keep coming like waves lapping round King Canute's feet. People are angry and being lectured by a misguided albeit well-intentioned supporter, is not likely to go down well.

I really don't think the level of support would make any flipping difference. The players by and large don't care.

Archived