BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bizarre situation (I suppose it is par for the course with Venky's).

I am certain that Bowyer has been put incharge, however various media outlets have tried to get confirmation from Rovers and there is silence.

The people incharge will neither confirm or deny anything. There is no communuication coming out of the club, like I said bizarre. It shows again that the executive structure at the club is totally disfunctional and in my opinion on the verge of collapse.

B

Kamy,Do we no who is in charge this time of appointing the new manager eg Singh or Shaw or Agnew ?.

Looking at this line up and going of history its not a good situation.

What a bizarre situation (I suppose it is par for the course with Venky's).

I am certain that Bowyer has been put incharge, however various media outlets have tried to get confirmation from Rovers and there is silence.

The people incharge will neither confirm or deny anything. There is no communuication coming out of the club, like I said bizarre. It shows again that the executive structure at the club is totally disfunctional and in my opinion on the verge of collapse.

B

exactly.

no one at Rovers hasnt said who is in charge of the first team matters now.

wouldnt surprise if we dont decide till next week.

Shaw, Agnew and Shebby dont agree and we are left with this shambles and waiting for venkys to decide which one to back for the week.

The players must have had enough of this totally shambles.

Its Friday, who is taking training at Brockhall???

If Bowyer is on holiday, is it McPhillips and Hendry taking training with Keeley?

surely give the players off till monday. wouldnt surprise me if Murphy was taking training tbh.

Oc course Chaddy the players must have enough but if you like Murphy earns £30000 a week you have to dig in and do your job and be professional if your paid. Something a lot of players has lacked in the last two years along with the board.....

Gary Bowyer took training this week, he is on holiday at the moment but will be back on Sunday and will take training on Monday when the players return.

ok thanks for update.

dont kno why the offical statement hasnt been already done n made public

• Backroom

TBF, they did post that on the official site on Tuesday.

Did they? I saw (and still only see) "Managerial Changes Announced" which doesn't mention Bowyer, though I could be misreading the site. The design isn't great.

Did they? I saw (and still only see) "Managerial Changes Announced" which doesn't mention Bowyer, though I could be misreading the site. The design isn't great.

You're right. I either dreamt it or they took it down.

Wow, could've sworn I read that. Must be getting old.

TBF, they did post that on the official site on Tuesday.

FInd it for me...........EDIT: Whoops just seen your edit. Only the papers mentioned Bowyer taking charge

Blackburn Rovers FC can confirm that Michael Appleton has been relieved

of his duties as manager along with assistant manager Ashley Westwood,

first team coach Darren Moore and head of senior recruitment Luke

Dowling.

I don't think Gary thinks he's the man though.

Modest.

Its not easy to manage a mishap of personalities and ego's brought in by many managers. The players believe in him and enjoy working with him. He plays good football and can bring young lads through. For me I hope he gets a good run, we may just have a gem in my opinion.

Archived