BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emperor Nero, 'fiddling' while Rome burns.

Tis a myth, that. Nero wasn't even at the city when the blaze started, and when he found out he rushed back to Rome to organize a relief effort, and went on to rebuild what was lost. Nero would be a blessing right now!

• Backroom

Tis a myth, that. Nero wasn't even at the city when the blaze started, and when he found out he rushed back to Rome to organize a relief effort, and went on to rebuild what was lost. Nero would be a blessing right now!

How about another Balaji/Nero comparison (though it may be another myth).....did Nero *cough* enjoy the pleasure of his mother's company?

That must have been the day, He got summoned to Pune.

How about another Balaji/Nero comparison (though it may be another myth).....did Nero *cough* enjoy the pleasure of his mother's company?

The two of them certainly were close. She groomed Nero for power and even had her portrait put with his on Roman coinage, until things turned sour. Whether rumours of their intimacy are true or just more anti-Neronian propaganda is impossible to ascertain. Nero was the last of his line, and when a new dynasty begins it usually sees the old one defamed. That, and he upset the Christians. Never a good move.

• Backroom

So to translate, Balaji is close to his mum, may or may not have shagged her. It may be rovers fan propaganda after he @#/? us all off. Hopefully they are the last of their line and we get passed on to someone who will run the club sensibly (be it in Championship or non-league) :P

I'd rather compare him to Commodus. His reign signalled the end of Rome's halcyon years and he was too busy parading himself in the arena to actually run the empire. At least Balaji hasn't renamed the club (like Commodus did with Rome) ...not yet, anyway.

I don't see why Bala is getting all the stick about us getting promoted. It's obvious that we're going to go on a 9 match winning streak leaving us on 73 points (still not enough to get 6th place in 3 of the last 4 seasons but hey-ho)... certainly knows his football does Bala.

I don't see why Bala is getting all the stick about us getting promoted. It's obvious that we're going to go on a 9 match winning streak leaving us on 73 points (still not enough to get 6th place in 3 of the last 4 seasons but hey-ho)... certainly knows his football does Bala.

"Bala"?

It sounds like you're old college buddies...

Perhaps he's working on the premise that a 20 point addition is an appropriate penalty for bringing the game and our club into complete disrepute?

You can't help but thinking is he and The Global Advisor, with his comments in the past couple of days, totally taking the p1ss out of all of us?

They really can't be this stupid surely.

Perhaps he's working on the premise that a 20 point addition is an appropriate penalty for bringing the game and our club into complete disrepute?

You can't help but thinking is he and The Global Advisor, with his comments in the past couple of days, totally taking the p1ss out of all of us?

They really can't be this stupid surely.

Rao family always talk in generic waffle terms because they don't have a clue about football - I meant the comment saying he loves the fans, we keep hearing that one, just shut the @#/? up!!

Always remember they were duped into this whole farce by certain people and DON'T understand football - they thought they were buying a franchise and relegation wasn't possible remember......

And Shebby is just a plank - an awful attempt from the 'owners' to take the heat off them which has backfired badly.

This is what fuels the conspiracy theories more than anything else: the belief that nobody could be so stupid.

Maybe they just are.

I'm sure you're like me Stewart, there's no point in trying to apply any logic whatsoever. Trying just drives you round the twist !

Rao family always talk in generic waffle terms because they don't have a clue about football - I meant the comment saying he loves the fans, we keep hearing that one, just shut the @#/? up!!

Always remember they were duped into this whole farce by certain people and DON'T understand football - they thought they were buying a franchise and relegation wasn't possible remember......

And Shebby is just a plank - an awful attempt from the 'owners' to take the heat off them which has backfired badly.

I agree with you're opening statement but have no sympathy whatsoever for The Rao's, they have been responsible for the demise as a consequence of either ignorance, arrogance, stupidity or a combination of all three.

For whatever reason, they have deemed it fit to litter our proud institution with a succession of planks and as a consequence have reaped the 'rewards', as have we. Thing is it would appear to mean much more to us than it does them which I can't fathom. They must be bloody wealthy.

They have apparently learned nothing to date and continue to be prepared to lavish untold wealth upon any untold parasite who happens to cross their path.

I cannot believe after 30 months that they haven't yet grasped the nettle.

Could well be a toxic cocktail of retarded mental development, lack of fiduciary controls, isolated from local developments due to power struggle at Ewood, and well, maybe something else.

Whatever's going on in that head of his, he does not get my vote for businessman of the year.

I agree with you're opening statement but have no sympathy whatsoever for The Rao's, they have been responsible for the demise as a consequence of either ignorance, arrogance, stupidity or a combination of all three.

For whatever reason, they have deemed it fit to litter our proud institution with a succession of planks and as a consequence have reaped the 'rewards', as have we. Thing is it would appear to mean much more to us than it does them which I can't fathom. They must be bloody wealthy.

They have apparently learned nothing to date and continue to be prepared to lavish untold wealth upon any untold parasite who happens to cross their path.

I cannot believe after 30 months that they haven't yet grasped the nettle.

You'd think that in time that they've been here, that with all the people who have been through the doors they would have gotten one appointment right, by sheer luck of numbers alone, but they haven't. The only person who has been of any use has been Gary Bowyer, who was at the club already and who they replaced when the team WAS FINALLY DOING WELL. You couldn't make it up.

in all walks of business people make mistakes but they learn from these mistakes , even a dumbwit due to the law of averages can get one or two decisions right but these keans can't. :wstu: ......+ people wonder why conspiracy theories pop up - the mind boggles

Archived