BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao

Indian journalist Ayush Srivastava has just tweeted that he will put an new interview with Balaji Rao online tonight on Goal.com.

He's been with him today watching Edinho make his I-League debut where he scored a brace against Pune.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ayush_sri: Just to give you an overview, Balaji Rao spoke of the managerial situation, ownership issue, relegation fears. Some questions avoided. #brfc

I really do not care what this fool has to say, his past record speaks for itself.

@ayush_sri: Just to give you an overview, Balaji Rao spoke of the managerial situation, ownership issue, relegation fears. Some questions avoided. #brfc

We've heard it all before. Until they are ready to fundamentally change the way they run the club and the people they employ to do it then it makes no difference what they say. In fact it doesn't even matter now if they bought in Pep Guardiola to manage the team and Martin Edwards to run the show, it's too late. They've had their chances and they've spat in the face of the fans every single time.

Guest Norbert

Unless he is publicly saying the club is up for sale, and the Rao family are going to ceremonially burn themselves alive whilst Kean, Agnew, Shebby and Anderson snr. are being crucified at the last home game, I don't care what this 3rd world, first class retard has to say.

• Backroom

Proof that the owners have absolutely no idea about the reality of our situation. They're living in a bubble.

Also...

Blackburn Rovers was also in the news lately for loaning out their striker Edinho Junior to Indian club Shillong Lajong. Explaining why he decided to send the youngster all the way to the I-League from the Championship, the Venky’s Managing Director commented, “Edinho is a good player and this is good exposure for him. It is also the first time that somebody with his caliber has come to India.”

:lol:

They talk like they are new to football and don't understand the game.......................wait a minute. I wonder who is filing their empty heads full of this nonsense now?

This is part of the problem, for two years the have been told what they want to hear.

I thought that was an excellent piece of insightful journalism. Mr Rao spoke exceptionally well and his plans for the club, whilst being ambitious, are also realistic.I believe young Edinho is in the perefect place to develop his game. Playing amongst the cut and thrust of Indian football will be good for him and only marginally less competitive than the originally planned loan to the amuptee div one outfit which sadly turned him down on a talent basis. I'd also like to applaud the club for it's innovative tactics in the charge for promotion. Making every club, manager, pundit and fan in the country think we're pony, only to launch a last minute surge into the play-offs is flippin genius. So be a good bunch of boys and girls and get yourselves down to the Ewood soccer stadium or whatever its called, and cheer our boys home to glory. We can ruddy well do this chaps. And if we fall short, well dont fret my friends. At least you can sleep soundly, safe in this knowledge that a family thousands of miles away living in mansions as classy as a faux gold model of London Bridge a chinese tourist might purchase, love you very very much.

The more stuff like this I hear, the more suspicious I'm getting. There's no way they could have had good intentions and messed it up this badly. Particularly for otherwise successful business people.

Something stinks here.

Archived