BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who really contemplated EFFORT and PRIDE being shown today ?

Sat in the consevatory, enjoying the sun and really really couldnt gives a rats arse as to what happens. BRFC is dead.

Venkys @#/? off and stay away. SCUM to the end.

Stop moaning everyone. We're too good to go down, these big name players really want to fight for their shirts and would sweat blood for the club....

This. Get behind the team, etc etc.

good job us tremblers got it so wrong.

I remember being so frustrated when it became apparent that Kean was taking us in one direction, never to return, but the majority of the fans were asking to give him more time.

If we'd just got rid of the fraud and replaced him with somebody half competent, we'd now be worrying about how much prize money we'd end up with by finishing as high in midtable of the Prem as possible.

People get what they deserve and anyone who didn't want Kean out after that disastrous first 6 months deserves a team in the Championship relegation zone.

FOOTBALL LEAGUE

BBC Sport's Michael Emons at Hillsborough: "Before the break Blackburn caretaker manager Gary Bowyer was standing at the edge of his technical area, arms crossed and feeling the world is against him.

"His side trail 2-1 despite taking an early lead. Leroy Lita put the Owls ahead from the spot after Reda Johnson had been fouled in the penalty area.

"The award, which looked soft, had caught a number of home fans unaware as they thought the decision had gone against their side, but their grumbles soon turned to cheers.

"Despite Wednesday leading, the home fans aren't appearing too confident of their side holding out for what would be a vital win."

You'd like to think the players would be utterly embarrassed by the situation we're in (this being based on them thinking they're twice as good as they ain't). You want a reaction, bit of fight, or just something @#/? something! I honestly would love to know which prem teams they think they could go to if they were involved with a team that got relegated from the championship.

Hope they prove me wrong....doubt it...

People get what they deserve and anyone who didn't want Kean out after that disastrous first 6 months deserves a team in the Championship relegation zone.

That's utter keaning b0llux, no Rovers fan deserves what is happening

Is that the Johnson who used to play for us?

Oh bloody hell.......

That was Jemal I think.

Can anyone think of any positives about playing in League 1? I'm really struggling here.

We might get rid of Venky's but people said that last year.

We'd have to disband the academy wouldn't we? Not least because we'd need them in the first team.

I remember being so frustrated when it became apparent that Kean was taking us in one direction, never to return, but the majority of the fans were asking to give him more time.

If we'd just got rid of the fraud and replaced him with somebody half competent, we'd now be worrying about how much prize money we'd end up with by finishing as high in midtable of the Prem as possible.

Sorry, Andy, I think you are wrong. It was too late once Kean had been employed.

Allardyce and Williams leaving were when it all went wrong. The chain of events set into motion following that would still have happened. We'd have had some no-mark manager on the cheap and would still have gone down.

We appear to be in a death spiral, with those in the harness arguing over who packed the parachute and who get's to pull the chord, while those on the ground argue about whether to try to catch them, walk away, or sit agog waiting for the impact.

That was Jemal I think.

Can anyone think of any positives about playing in League 1? I'm really struggling here.

We might get rid of Venky's but people said that last year.

We'd have to disband the academy wouldn't we? Not least because we'd need them in the first team.

Agnew and Shaw (if they are not otherwise engaged) can lord it over two clubs they have helped destroy?

Archived