BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets hope relegation means these venkyscum go once and for all.

I understand that sentiment Abbey but who would pay the bills then? The club and it's supporters can't (and won't) thats for sure. Sad as it is but in just two years I've gone from not welcoming the Venky's in the first place to viewing them now as our only lifeline. This situation can not and will not go one forever.

Apart from all that all time Sheff Wed / BRFC results were even stevens at 53 wins each before the match so now SW go one up! Unfortunately that is a stat that may last for all time.

Anyone that still follows this shower is a masochist.

I'm sorry, but the heart and soul has been systematically ripped out of this club. I feel absolutely nothing for the Rovers anymore (they don't even bloody wear the right kit these days!).

Nail on head !

Fans make a club.....we deserve to be where we are.

Ok then mate over the last 15 games what have you seen from the players to back. I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing (insert name of manager/players here) saying "get behind the lads & let's have Ewood rocking" in local papers. We all want Ewood bouncing but please wake up and smell the coffee, we can't blindly back these awful players anymore!!

just seen a programme from december 2010 Keans 1st game.........Salgado/samba/nelsen/givet............emerton/jones/dunn/pedersen..........el hadji/roberts

2 years and 4 months is how long utter decimation takes

incidently noticed keans 18month driving ban is up................i really feel the need to spike a drink....again :glare:

I understand that sentiment Abbey but who would pay the bills then? The club and it's supporters can't (and won't) thats for sure. Sad as it is but in just two years I've gone from not welcoming the Venky's in the first place to viewing them now as our only lifeline. This situation can not and will not go one forever.

Apart from all that all time Sheff Wed / BRFC results were even stevens at 53 wins each before the match so now SW go one up! Unfortunately that is a stat that may last for all time.

Honestly Gord I'd rather there be no rovers than have the venkys .

People seem to think that once Venky's have gone that someone will be there to pick up the pieces and take on the financial burden. It took years to sell the club and that was when it was successful, imagine what it would be like trying to sell a League One club with huge debts...

It seems to me that we are in a no win situation.

I reasonable summary I think:

Uwais @Rover1875 8m

@#/? defending. @#/? goalkeeping. @#/? team. Overpaid @#/? who couldn't give a @#/? about the club, just like the owners. Fuming.

Final Roll of the dice, Sign O Neill tomorrow Venkys. This shower will only respond to a proper manager. we have not had one since Allardyce. Without one Venkys, we will definitely go down and your money can be rinsed down the slaughterhouse drain. You have listened to a ton of overpaid and clueless w%nkers, please listen to me . No charge.

Ok then mate over the last 15 games what have you seen from the players to back. I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing (insert name of manager/players here) saying "get behind the lads & let's have Ewood rocking" in local papers. We all want Ewood bouncing but please wake up and smell the coffee, we can't blindly back these awful players anymore!!

I agree with you.

What I'm referring to is for instance when Venkys rolled up to Ewood recently in their tacky limo's with tacky number plates,instead of throwing a piece of snow at them,it should have been dozens of 6 inch diameter snowballs with 5 inch diameter bricks inside each one.........If this kind of response had been prevalent 2 year years ago we would not be where we are.

No other clubs fans in the country would have sat back in the manner Rovers fans have sat back.

Archived