BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owlstalk forum still banging on about poor Stevie Weevie being hounded out by the nasty Rovers fans.

Oh and we're also the most racist support ever because of a song involving Charlie Austin.

The next game is Derby next Saturday ..

We either have a boycott of the game or like the French peasants in 1789 we storm the Bastille !

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..

For all the good, you are doing here in the name of god go !

VENKYS , DEREK pne SHAW , PAUL pne (programme editor) Agnew , Shebby(Groucho Marx) Singh .

It's friggin heart breaking what is happening to this club we all love.

Was sat in the boozer earlier looking at an invite to Birdy's 25th wedding anniversary, someone who clearly bleeds blue & white, the invites were obviously rover themed and it just sank in how much peoples lives are being ruined

This just can't go on much longer :(:( :( :(:(

bench

according to Radio Lancs, Morris will be left abck, Stewart left wing and Dunn right wing.

and playing Williamson, Lowe and Jones as midfield 3. solid and will battle for the team.

Says it all chaddy

Just how many goals is this lot going to score between them, Ill plump for two goals per every twenty games and thats being very generous.

It should be free to watch these play with the exception of Dunny.

Says it all chaddy

Just how many goals is this lot going to score between them, Ill plump for two goals per every twenty games and thats being very generous.

It should be free to watch these play with the exception of Dunny.

We scored two today. The problem was the three we conceded.

If u can call that support!

If yout refering to the song then fair enough. If your talking about numbers ? Going back to when your club was in the prem late 90's and begining to implode you brought approx 700 to Ewood on a couple of occasions and at your place there was 15k against us once. This isn't a dig it just illustrates that off the field nonsense can affect any set of fans !

Well, I've been out all day, purposely avoided the news and switched this on to see the scoreline. Why am I not surprised ?

I used to love football. Now it's agony.

You should have been at Hillsborough Jim.

That was bloody agony!

We should never have sacked Appleton in my opinion, but it seems avoiding a 2m pay off to Murphy was more important than Appletons 500k severance pay.

Well Venkys, you reap what you sow.

We were going down under the longball binman too.......

There is actually hope. I thought King was effective today. Did he not cross in for Dann to head home and did he not track back once the length of the pitch to make a great tackle. Leroy Ridenoir on Football League show did think that Bowyer scared and lost but that some of our 'good players' can poss step up and save us. Stewart is a bad player. And Lowe, Wiiliamson, Jones all ineffective today. But we are much better up front and in defence than midfield (maybe our midfield IS League One quality). And maybe the likes of King, CKR - who was so quiet today - and even the out-of-sorts Best can step up. Along with Dann and Hanley. Kane makes mistakes. But he is quick and up and down the pitch. A bit less sure about our new keeper. Good luck to Robbo tho'.

Sheffield Wednesday's winning goal. Who does the goalscorer leave, in his wake, for a free strike at goal ?

Well, I've been out all day, purposely avoided the news and switched this on to see the scoreline. Why am I not surprised ?

I used to love football. Now it's agony.

Me too. Keaning Venkys. It's like seeing a loved one dying of cancer. (And I've done a couple of them so it's not hysterics.)

This talk of a boycott makes no sense to me. We are literally staring obliteration in the face right now. Who thinks that a protest makes sense? The most sensible thing to do right now is to get behind the team and help them stay in this league, because League One almost certainly means administration, be that with Venkys or any other owners.

Archived