BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

This talk of a boycott makes no sense to me. We are literally staring obliteration in the face right now. Who thinks that a protest makes sense? The most sensible thing to do right now is to get behind the team and help them stay in this league, because League One almost certainly means administration, be that with Venkys or any other owners.

In principal I agree but it's a very naive, simplistic statement.

How many games do you go to?

I go to lots and it's like banging your head on a brick wall.

Some of the players aren't good enough, others don't care, some a combination of the two.

The fans have had the life sucked out of them and need the team to spark some enthusiasm.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Roll of the dice, Sign O Neill tomorrow Venkys. This shower will only respond to a proper manager. we have not had one since Allardyce. Without one Venkys, we will definitely go down and your money can be rinsed down the slaughterhouse drain. You have listened to a ton of overpaid and clueless w%nkers, please listen to me . No charge.

it's Sunday Venkys, and still no news. We need a proper un for the start of the week.

Final Roll of the dice, Sign O Neill tomorrow Venkys. This shower will only respond to a proper manager. we have not had one since Allardyce. Without one Venkys, we will definitely go down and your money can be rinsed down the slaughterhouse drain. You have listened to a ton of overpaid and clueless w%nkers, please listen to me . No charge.

it's Sunday Venkys, and still no news. We need a proper un for the start of the week.

Yes, they should be going cap ( & wallet ) in hand to O'Neill.

There is actually hope. I thought King was effective today. Did he not cross in for Dann to head home and did he not track back once the length of the pitch to make a great tackle. Leroy Ridenoir on Football League show did think that Bowyer scared and lost but that some of our 'good players' can poss step up and save us. Stewart is a bad player. And Lowe, Wiiliamson, Jones all ineffective today. But we are much better up front and in defence than midfield (maybe our midfield IS League One quality). And maybe the likes of King, CKR - who was so quiet today - and even the out-of-sorts Best can step up. Along with Dann and Hanley. Kane makes mistakes. But he is quick and up and down the pitch. A bit less sure about our new keeper. Good luck to Robbo tho'.

How come that Stewart lad is getting a start? Especially when MGP is on the bench. He is useless. Nothing makes any sense.

Overall, in 3 games watched this season, I've actually been surprised how badly we've played.

However, if you go through the squad there is a mix of players completely past their sell by date and those who just don't have the ability. No class or flair in the team and the fact we are pinning our hopes on Dunn for creativity says it all.

Yes effort has been an issue but a lot of these players are simply awful.

This talk of a boycott makes no sense to me. We are literally staring obliteration in the face right now. Who thinks that a protest makes sense? The most sensible thing to do right now is to get behind the team and help them stay in this league, because League One almost certainly means administration, be that with Venkys or any other owners.

YES THE END IS NIGH...and to not protest is pathetic.Sensible? Tell me one thing thats made sense since these teflon owners came? Get behind the team? itts been done since venkyscum day 1,worked well that aint it .

In a sadistic way theres a lot of new places in L1 for away days.

Nothing makes sense about our predicament, Eddie. Why Venky's continue to throw good money after the bad in an effort to destroy us. Why they refuse to listen to anyone with any authority in the game and allow people like SEM, Shebby Singh, Shagnew etc. tell them how to run the club into the ground. The old 'get behind the team' adage has lost all credibility and become something of a running joke. Would you say our league position correlates to the dwindling attendances & fan unrest? I thought it was a simple case of cause and effect. You are naively mistaken if you believe that two years of criminal neglect by Venky's can be undone by some good old-fashioned chanting by the locals.

Administration seems like it will be the only way to rid ourselves of Venky's.

For me, that is the number one priority, anything else fades into insignificance

Is it a bit Kean that Bowyer says we can get 18 points from our remains games? He's possessed by Kean

To be fair to Bowyer, he's out there on his own right now in the firing line, he's got to try and sound optimistic. His post match presser yesterday focused on bad luck, when the reality is we are where we are because we deserve to be. He'll know that. I think that like us, deep down he'll know that we're done for.

Where are you getting the money for MON??? Are you delusional? You should get someone in like Gary Megson, he would sort you right out, althought wouldn't take any crap from above so wouldn't last long.

Administration seems like it will be the only way to rid ourselves of Venky's.

For me, that is the number one priority, anything else fades into insignificance

I'll support rovers in any league, conference or lower even in a rangers situation where we'd have to start again as "Blackburn Rovers 2013". I just want to stop hating absolutely everyone associated with the club.......New owners that support the club and make sound footballing decisions is all i want with no parasites/scum clouding my support

Where are you getting the money for MON??? Are you delusional? You should get someone in like Gary Megson, he would sort you right out, althought wouldn't take any crap from above so wouldn't last long.

Yes he would fit the bill based on previous managers we have had here.Another Billy No mates who appears to have been relieved of duties more times than not. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Megson

No, a proper manager please, not another journeyman manager whose best days were in Wednesdays midfield.

One thing Venkys have got is money. Their own plus parachute money. One thing they havent got is time.

If there were 40k in a 30k capacity stadium all going radio rental it would make no difference whatsoever.

Remember the Wigan home game last season? What difference did that make? Absolutely nothing.

He'll know that. I think that like us, deep down he'll know that we're done for.

That's one hell of an assumption about someone who lives in the backslapping insular bubble of football

It's all well and good saying to get behind the team, in theory that would normally work. However, if you look at the match vs Burnley we were behind the team all game and they still produced the same spineless and passionless performance that we've come to expect. Chanting Venky's out doesn't work either because A) The media just slates us

B) Venkys aren't listening; they are hundreds of miles away

C) Not enough people join in ( they usually say "Get behind the team" when they are just sat down not even trying to get a chant going)

How come that Stewart lad is getting a start? Especially when MGP is on the bench. He is useless. Nothing makes any sense.

It should be free to watch players of Cameron Stewarts calibre.

Just hope that Polish keeper improves.

It should be free to watch players of Cameron Stewarts calibre.

Just hope that Polish keeper improves.

And what did that 'Polish keeper' do wrong? I though he was far more commanding than Jake Kean and Paul Robinson have ever been. He couldn't do anything about the goals. But whilst your having a go at him you might just leave Lowe and Dann alone.

And what did that 'Polish keeper' do wrong? I though he was far more commanding than Jake Kean and Paul Robinson have ever been. He couldn't do anything about the goals. But whilst your having a go at him you might just leave Lowe and Dann alone.

Just seen them on video. It wasn't good quality but from what I could see he had an awful long time to see the third and I could have stopped the first with my dick!

Archived