BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

Avoid relegation ? Are you on heroin or crack ?

The club is in the last throes of a very slow and painful death under these @#/? idiots and you retain a glimmer of hope ! JHC you are one junkie my mate. Ths current lot who don our famous shirt are in the main unfit to even call themselves footballers of this once proud club. They are a @#/? disgrace the lot of them with exception of 1 or 2.

Next season, if the club is still around you can expect to watching poor football in Div 1. Watching the dog @#/? will be more exciting.

Venkys=SCUM

Singh is a cock, Agnew is a cock and Shaw is the biggest cock of em all.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club is in the last throes of a very slow and painful death under these @#/? idiots and you retain a glimmer of hope ! JHC you are one junkie my mate. Ths current lot who don our famous shirt are in the main unfit to even call themselves footballers of this once proud club. They are a @#/? disgrace the lot of them with exception of 1 or 2.

Next season, if the club is still around you can expect to watching poor football in Div 1. Watching the dog @#/? will be more exciting.

Venkys=SCUM

Would suggest, for your own protection, that you caveat your points as being your opinion !

Bowyer isnt a manager, but he's blameless as far as I'm concerned.

The squad is abysmal and, worse still, passionless and cowardly. It's been plainly obvious all season.

Where are those who believed we had one of the best squads in the league now?

I can't see where we are going to pick the points up from our remaining fixtures.

I am grieving tonight.

Bowyer isnt a manager, but he's blameless as far as I'm concerned.

The squad is abysmal and, worse still, passionless and cowardly. It's been plainly obvious all season.

Where are those who believed we had one of the best squads in the league now?

I can't see where we are going to pick the points up from our remaining fixtures.

I am grieving tonight.

We should never have sacked Appleton in my opinion, but it seems avoiding a 2m pay off to Murphy was more important than Appletons 500k severance pay.

Well Venkys, you reap what you sow.

We should never have sacked Appleton in my opinion, but it seems avoiding a 2m pay off to Murphy was more important than Appletons 500k severance pay.

Well Venkys, you reap what you sow.

Can of worms Gav. We should never have appointed Appleton then we would still have had Rochina and Formica available who are a damn site better than Jones and Stewart.

Can of worms Gav. We should never have appointed Appleton then we would still have had Rochina and Formica available who are a damn site better than Jones and Stewart.

Its a bleedin circus Hasta, we should never have appointed Appleton you're right, but we should never have got rid at the point we did. As for Rochina and Formica, don't rate either of them, but I think Appleton got shafted on those deals with promises of replacements of decent quality, step forward Mr Shaw.

History now though..

Feel like starting a thread to name the biggest coward in this squad......rhodes aside they are all equal parts spineless and talentless wish we had a manager willing to tell them that and drop the lot of them

Dunny had a decent game today by all accounts, he cares and is hurting as much as the rest of us.

Venkys=SCUM

Can I have an apology when we avoid relegation?

We should never have sacked Appleton in my opinion, but it seems avoiding a 2m pay off to Murphy was more important than Appletons 500k severance pay.Well Venkys, you reap what you sow.

@#/? hell Gav! Horse, stable door, bolted.

Sacking Appleton was the least disastrous decision Venkys have made since they took over! Perhaps you could consider the following before we look at sacking Appleton as a balls up....

1. Built a relationship with you know who and allowed him to be their fountain of knowledge into the world of Wnglish football.

2. Allowed advice from above Wormtongue to cloud their judgement of a top (yes, top) PL manager and sacked him for no reason whatsoever.

3. Appointed said Wormtongues snivelling @#/? of a client (undoubtedly pre-planned and embarrassingly obvious) allowed him to drag the team from 12th in PL and incredibly comfortable to a shower of @#/? and relegation fodder in 16months.

4. Stuck with Kean through thick and thin despite numerous examples of ineptitude and behaviour not befitting a manager. Plus shamelessly throwing many great professionals to the dogs including Nelsen, Diouf, Emo.

5. @#/? this I could go on forever.....

Point is, you can frown upon sacking Appleton all you want but IMO the damage was done way way before then. Christ he had us on a 8 without win streak anyway!

Btw might I point all of the above happened before you and your bloody mates recognised that a lot of people were pissing up your leg! Should have stayed sharp like the rest of us ;)

This might hurt today but its the result of 2 years of inexplicable idiocy by a family IMO with no idea just what they were letting themselves into. Until tight regulations are placed upon club sales this will continue to happen. We are the latest club to be a 'glass slope in your slippers victim' and I don't think I (23yrs old) will ever see Rovers in the top flight again.

We have a squad of spineless individuals with no intention of giving their all for the shirt they get paid to wear. I said last week that in a relegation battle the TEAMS are the ones that escape, not the rabble of big time Charlies playing as individual.

I'd love to write more but I'm sat in Portugal getting earache because I have to go out.... Hard life eh! Goodnight Rovers fans. Remember, they can't take our memories! We've had a good run!

Cheers Uncle Jack, his ones for you

Yep. Despite all the fa and football leagues talk post portsmouth and how they would step in should anything similar happen again we have been left to plummet with no action taken. I know the situation with portsmouth was different but the fundamental problem is still the same. Owners doing whatever they like with our clubs damaging also the towns in which they reside. How big a club would it take though? We've gone from top ten to almost the third tier. Outside of man u, city, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, spurs who would matter?

Interesting point. The problem is how subjective "matter" is as a word.

If West Ham or Newcastle had suffered a similar fate to our apparently inevitable demise, would that have been enough?

Tough call, but I'd hazard a guess that the press would've been quite vocal about the mismanagement by their respective owners.

The reason we don't see action from authorities is because the paradigm shift in favour of fans would set the precedent for "fan power." The football industry in the UK makes as much money as it does by removing as much power as possible from fans. It won't happen for the sake of a small fanbase, who are relatively disposable to the behemoth that is football. As far as they're concerned, if every Blackburn fan found a new hobby tomorrow and never again watched football or contributed to the industry monetarily, we wouldn't be missed. Why risk upsetting the big boys over Blackburn? They wouldn't and, in their position, I wouldn't either. Not conducive to maintaining the status quo that makes football the quite awe-inspiring money-making machine that it is.

and so it came to pass, we slipped into the bottom three....

I said it before and I will stick with it. If we go into the bottom three we are not coming out. OUr players have neither the want or fight to do anything other than roll over and pick up their over inflated paychecks. We are relegated, I believe this 100%

Don't worry.

Derby at home only a few days away. I can already hear the bleating of sheep.

We will lose that one 3-0 to make sure our goal difference doesn't save us. This is painful, very very painful. I figured we would some day find our true level again I just did not expect it all to happen in two seasons and a half.

remind me why we let formica and rochina go

Because we had a useless prat of a manager who some thought was the second coming because he talked hard.

Until Venkys leave the club , we will continue on the downhill spiral ...

If relegation is what is needed for them to go , i for one say bring it on !

If they go we will go into receivership at least twice. And he heading for the Conference.

If they go we will go into receivership at least twice. And he heading for the Conference.

• Backroom

Because we had a useless prat of a manager who some thought was the second coming because he talked hard.

To be fair, it was easy to get sucked in after 2 years of a manager saying nothing but delusional ramblings.

It felt a positive change to hear MA actually come out and say when it hadn't been good enough on the pitch. Problem being he just didn't seem capable of doing anything about it.

If you're trying to get a new chant going you might want to dumb it down a bit.

Well , so be it , at least the new owners whoever they are will have more interest in the club ...

Who was the last club to go out of business ?

I have been to Halifax , Rochdale ,Willington , Altrincham , Matlock

Archived