BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Final Roll of the dice, Sign O Neill tomorrow.This shower will only respond to a proper manager. we have not had one since Allardyce. Without one , we will definitely go down and your money can be rinsed down the slaughterhouse drain

Under no circumstances will we get MON. In fact why would any ex prem manager take a job where they could be relegated weeks into it into league 1. No chance

I agree with you.

What I'm referring to is for instance when Venkys rolled up to Ewood recently in their tacky limo's with tacky number plates,instead of throwing a piece of snow at them,it should have been dozens of 6 inch diameter snowballs with 5 inch diameter bricks inside each one.........If this kind of response had been prevalent 2 year years ago we would not be where we are.

No other clubs fans in the country would have sat back in the manner Rovers fans have sat back.

I apologise for my first reply, i thought you blamed the real fans. The Rovers Fan brigade are just as guilty as Venkys. We are a soft lot down at ewood.

People seem to think that once Venky's have gone that someone will be there to pick up the pieces and take on the financial burden. It took years to sell the club and that was when it was successful, imagine what it would be like trying to sell a League One club with huge debts...

It seems to me that we are in a no win situation.

and hardly any supporters paying half price.......!

BRFC is building up to footballs equivalent of the Perfect Storm.

I agree with you.

What I'm referring to is for instance when Venkys rolled up to Ewood recently in their tacky limo's with tacky number plates,instead of throwing a piece of snow at them,it should have been dozens of 6 inch diameter snowballs with 5 inch diameter bricks inside each one.........If this kind of response had been prevalent 2 year years ago we would not be where we are.

No other clubs fans in the country would have sat back in the manner Rovers fans have sat back.

would you have thrown a brick? honestly answer it.

was you stood with us?

Final Roll of the dice, Sign O Neill tomorrow Venkys. This shower will only respond to a proper manager. we have not had one since Allardyce. Without one Venkys, we will definitely go down and your money can be rinsed down the slaughterhouse drain. You have listened to a ton of overpaid and clueless w%nkers, please listen to me . No charge.

+100

Well Rovers are passed spoiling my Saturday nights now.

Wouldn't get too down as can see us winning our next two homers against Derby & Hudders and we will then be wondering what the fuss was about :rolleyes:

The thing I'm confused about is how people are shocked, still.

Portsmouth were the trailblazers. Little clubs like us that are taken on by amateur owners will continue on this path until something's done. Until it happens with a big club, nothing will be done. Portsmouth are about to be relegated to League 2. FA Cup winners to League 2 in 5 years. Sounds like the right sort of timescale for us, unfortunately.

I said at the end of last season , I would take Conference football tomorrow morning if it meant the removal of Venkys and Kean ...

C'mon waggy think things through. Conference football would likely mean Ewood would be bulldozed and Brockhall sold off simply cos we could not pay for their upkeep. By the time we are ground sharing with Accy stanley at the Crown you might change your mind.

Portsmouth were the trailblazers. Little clubs like us that are taken on by amateur owners will continue on this path until something's done. Until it happens with a big club, nothing will be done. Portsmouth are about to be relegated to League 2. FA Cup winners to League 2 in 5 years. Sounds like the right sort of timescale for us, unfortunately.

Nah, we'll do it in three.

Yep. Despite all the fa and football leagues talk post portsmouth and how they would step in should anything similar happen again we have been left to plummet with no action taken.

I know the situation with portsmouth was different but the fundamental problem is still the same. Owners doing whatever they like with our clubs damaging also the towns in which they reside.

How big a club would it take though? We've gone from top ten to almost the third tier. Outside of man u, city, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, spurs who would matter?

• Moderation Lead

Yep. Despite all the fa and football leagues talk post portsmouth and how they would step in should anything similar happen again we have been left to plummet with no action taken. I know the situation with portsmouth was different but the fundamental problem is still the same. Owners doing whatever they like with our clubs damaging also the towns in which they reside. How big a club would it take though? We've gone from top ten to almost the third tier. Outside of man u, city, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, spurs who would matter?

Forest and Leeds have gone to league 1, and the former won the European Cup twice.....

Basically, if brag have anything on these guys the sooner it comes out the better. Could performances get much worse? We've had games without a shot on target.... in the championship. And that's after supposedly convincing some 'top players' to stay and try and bounce back.

Even if we survive next season it will be spent looking down as opposed to up again as we simply will not be able to build whilst the club remains how it is.

Unforgiveable:

Matthew Robb @mattrobb11 6m

Those Rovers players who walked off after the game & did'nt applaud the fans hang your heads in shame!

Crocodile tears if we are relegated ?

Archived