BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever happens in the second half, the one thing I hope is that Rovers fans will stop desperately trying to cling on to the idea that ANYTHING positive will EVER come from Venky's ownership of the club.

"Karen Silk new managing director? She'd be great! She means business, she's a tough cookie blah blah blah..."

"Steve McClaren! If they get him in it'd be a step up! Good football man!"

All desperately deluded waffle.

Venky's must go. That is the long and short of it.

Hope it wasn't the one I just saw, would have read Venky's bleep bleep bleep bleep.......

No it was about sending journos over to Pune to quiz the people who caused this mess.

• Backroom

That was Jemal I think.

Can anyone think of any positives about playing in League 1? I'm really struggling here.

Burnley won't end our record over them.

Whatever happens in the second half, the one thing I hope is that Rovers fans will stop desperately trying to cling on to the idea that ANYTHING positive will EVER come from Venky's ownership of the club.

"Karen Silk new managing director? She'd be great! She means business, she's a tough cookie blah blah blah..."

"Steve McClaren! If they get him in it'd be a step up! Good football man!"

All desperately deluded waffle.

Venky's must go. That is the long and short of it.

Neither of those statements are deluded waffle, both are accurate.

They'd only be deluded if they were followed by: "This will improve the club."

Which would then enter delusional territory.

Last time we got relegated (oooh, when was it ... oh yeah, 12 months ago), Wankytash couldn't eat for days and hadn't felt so sick since his mother died.

I do hope he's gonna be OK.

He was so upset and also confused at the same time.

Our thoughts are with him again - must be deeply distressed.

On the plus side Leicester haven't rolled over and let Brighton score yet , so if it stay's like that no doubt they will leapfrog Rovers as the second worst homophobic club, once the southern softies get their complaint sheets out

• Backroom

Last time we got relegated (oooh, when was it ... oh yeah, 12 months ago), Wankytash couldn't eat for days and hadn't felt so sick since his mother died.

I do hope he's gonna be OK.

I don't.

And to think it's only a week or so since that fat, greasy turd Balaji reckoned we could still get promoted, no wonder we are in the sh1t with r etards like that running the show.

I think you're forgetting that he prefers "Bala". Because, you know, we're all mates round here.

Still puts some breathing space between us and Bristol City (as happyforeverprozac is banned thought I would take up the positive attitude space)

Yeah, at least we might not finish bottom?

• Backroom

We're a lock to go down as it stands. Look at our form - and it's not just recent. I believe we're the worst team in the division since the start of November. It's not just a blip, we've been in total freefall in this division for 5 months and there's nobody at the controls to pull us out of this tailspin.

Archived