BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not him, it's the players who've thrown in the towel. Just look at the form guide ... hindsight will likely as not show this weekend to be pivotal.

There's not much in it, but now we're in the bottom 3 (at time of writing ...) I don't expect us to get out.

Huddersfield winning by teh way.

LeChuck is very quiet.

Last time we got relegated (oooh, when was it ... oh yeah, 12 months ago), Wankytash couldn't eat for days and hadn't felt so sick since his mother died.

I do hope he's gonna be OK.

Lets hope he kills himself this time.

• Backroom

I went to shower, come back and we've equalised and then conceded again :lol:

Stunned to see people genuinely excited when we equalised, what were you expecting to happen ffs?

Anyone that still follows this shower is a masochist.

I'm sorry, but the heart and soul has been systematically ripped out of this club. I feel absolutely nothing for the Rovers anymore (they don't even bloody wear the right kit these days!).

Err not really. Unless you're just happy to throw the towel in with 6 games to go?

Things are crap but, my God, some of you are complete masochists.

its more the fact of how shat we have been all season. We are only in the running of stopping up as teams couldn't finish against us at the start of the season.

Too many players who don't care and poor tactics all season. Bad choice after bad choice. This game we finally dominate possession but don't test the keeper.

This current team are the most boring, unentertaining shower of excrement I have ever seen as a rovers fan.

Archived