BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

Where is Kaz? A team without a fit Kaz is unthinkable. We absolutely need his bullying, speed and aggression. This team has no guts, possible exception of Dunn.

bench

according to Radio Lancs, Morris will be left abck, Stewart left wing and Dunn right wing.

and playing Williamson, Lowe and Jones as midfield 3. solid and will battle for the team.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FB message from Seamus (the sheff weds fan from the preview)

"Sandomierski, Lowe, Dunn, Rhodes, Dann, Williamson, Kane, Morris, Hanley, Stewart, Jones. I've heard of 3 of them. Who are they?" Is it your youth team?

I know that! The question is why?

think Bowyer would a solid 3 man midfield. but wants Dunn in team aswell, so play out well.

maybe Kaz isnt fully fit and has only just come back from injured. expect him to come on tho.

You can't make that many changes week after week and hope to win a game. Why did Murphy even play last week?

ask bowyer.

i wouldnt and every fan wouldnt have played him

We will get bullied in midfield again and lose the game because of this

we shouldnt get bullied with Williamson, Lowe and Jones in there.

all 3 will tackle and work hard in there unlike a former rovers captain would

Chris Flanagan@ChrisFlanaganLT1m

Six changes for Rovers today, most were expected after the alterations to the team at Cardiff on Monday

Chris Flanagan@ChrisFlanaganLT11s

Leon Best out with a slight calf injury, Murphy and Bentley miss out on selection. Also out are Pedersen, Kazim-Richards and injured Kean.

Archived