BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Why does he persist in insulting them every day? We hear him, we know he hates them. Why so often? Unhinged.

Can't speak for good old Gav but I'll defend anybody who tries to do something to get this club out of the mire. I don't think a million smartass comments will do it do you? I've defended the Trust against those who say it can never succeed, I defended Wayne Wild when he was being ridiculed for HIS NAME FFS!

So if you want to play Mother Hen to Braddock, suit yourself! Can't help thinking there are more deserving causes around though!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until Tuesday 2200hrs the Rovers ship was sinking. And the Rovers dwindling support is/was fighting each other. Poop.

We need Unity until the Venkys leave and the ship is cleaned of sticky oil and other substances.

The Resistance is now moving and there is some signs we are disturbing the hierarchy. Keep together FFS.

Guest Norbert

He's an even bigger clown than you 47er!

Meant in the friendliest of terms these days of course.

Excuse me Mr. GAV?! I may have got a bit carried away in my last few posts, and I apologise if I offended anyone but at least I take a breather occaisionally and try not insult people I have never physically met, which is why I have taken a step back, blocked/hidden T.J.'s posts for a bit and just try and not get in any slanging matches with other posters. I have enough stress dealing with people who need maps finding their bum, and a Slovakian psychopath at work to really get into it and really start being rude. Internet handbags does not make good reading anyway, so T.J. I shall just agree to disagree with you on this area.

Excuse me Mr. GAV?! I may have got a bit carried away in my last few posts, and I apologise if I offended anyone but at least I take a breather occaisionally and try not insult people I have never physically met, which is why I have taken a step back, blocked/hidden T.J.'s posts for a bit and just try and not get in any slanging matches with other posters. I have enough stress dealing with people who need maps finding their bum, and a Slovakian psychopath at work to really get into it and really start being rude. Internet handbags does not make good reading anyway, so T.J. I shall just agree to disagree with you on this area.

I think you may have got this wrong! I don't think Gav's post was aimed at you!

Guest Norbert

You may be right. I am very tired indeed and have had a lot of cava, so my aim is as bad as as Dick Cheney's. I think I'll just not post on this thread for a while. It seems to bring out the worst in me.

Enough posturing, GM. If you have evidence that could incriminate our owners, then it's your right as a fan to put them into the open, as this is clearly a matter of public interest. Before you speak of legal issues, you don't have to do it officially through BRAG. How do you think most leaks end up on the internet? There must be another reason why you have chosen to sit on this so-called evidence for so long. This suggests to me that you don't have much of a case to begin with, and it will simply come down to one person's word against another. You can keep digging around for something concrete but Rovers are running on borrowed time and it's highly unlikely you're going to find that smoking gun - especially after tipping the FA off. All this grandstanding is needless, not to mention self-contradictory, when you say you want to "let Bowyer finish the season" and then publish the dirt on Shaw - another convenient point scored for Team Shebby, some would argue.

Care to retract?

Guest Norbert

I'd rather get the timing of these supposed revelations right as well, rather than just blurt it all out. Perhaps the court case will go to a full trial, and then more stuff will be uncovered in there. That would be beneficial as it would be the perfect setting for any funny business to be be exposed, and give the FA even less chance to do its usual hand washing act of any club in trouble.

I'd rather get the timing of these supposed revelations right as well, rather than just blurt it all out. Perhaps the court case will go to a full trial, and then more stuff will be uncovered in there. That would be beneficial as it would be the perfect setting for any funny business to be be exposed, and give the FA even less chance to do its usual hand washing act of any club in trouble.

The Venkys case is so ridiculous that unfortunately it may not be able to go to a full trial.

They have promised to sack Shaw over the weekend though but are being frustrated in doing so.. presumably because they have no evidence.

Irrelevant-yes(if your looking at the big picture), But Untrue-not quite(my issue has been with the side issue of shabby and GM/brag's unhealthy relationship, which I'll always admit is not the priority issue right now.

'Issue" or "obsession"?

The Venkys case is so ridiculous that unfortunately it may not be able to go to a full trial.They have promised to sack Shaw over the weekend though but are being frustrated in doing so.. presumably because they have no evidence.

She said he changed the contract for Berg against her expressed wishes and without her permission. That would constitute evidence would it not?

Irrelevant-yes(if your looking at the big picture), But Untrue-not quite(my issue has been with the side issue of shabby and GM/brag's unhealthy relationship, which I'll always admit is not the priority issue right now.

Comes across as discrediting them at every available opportunity T.J.

Especially the jibe on them being more focused on the charity game rather than exposing their information.

Guest Norbert

Good point RoverScot. Still, all the frankly bizairre claims and counterclaims in the current hearing has raised some awkward questions about who is in control, and how these pillocks were let loose in English football etc.for those bothered enough to follow the proceedings. Hopefully some forensic journalist will really follow these claims up and really put the governing authorities on the spot. I know some answers may be in the hands of BRAG, but we've got to present the case through them so the idiot public who believe the SSN crew won't bang on about 'those effing Blackburn fans'.

'Issue" or "obsession"?

She said he changed the contract for Berg against her expressed wishes and without her permission. That would constitute evidence would it not?

funny that you mention obsession!

Is it possible to get a restraining order on internet forums(for example-stay 5 pages away from my posts)

'She said he changed the contract for Berg against her expressed wishes and without her permission. That would constitute evidence would it not?'

Good point RoverScot. Still, all the frankly bizairre claims and counterclaims in the current hearing has raised some awkward questions about who is in control, and how these pillocks were let loose in English football etc.for those bothered enough to follow the proceedings. Hopefully some forensic journalist will really follow these claims up and really put the governing authorities on the spot. I know some answers may be in the hands of BRAG, but we've got to present the case through them so the idiot public who believe the SSN crew won't bang on about 'those effing Blackburn fans'.

These points fit in together. Mrs Desai is the last person to know anything about what really goes on at Blackburn Rovers and yet as Chairwoman and Queen of Venkys she gives the overall direction of the club. Therefore, there is no control at the club. And in the resulting anarchy all sorts of people will fulfil their self interests. Even Agnew is throwing Shaw under the bus to protect himself. Mrs Desai will probably make Agnew the chief executive next season.

Comes across as discrediting them at every available opportunity T.J.

Especially the jibe on them being more focused on the charity game rather than exposing their information.

It's not intentional, I don't have any kind of agenda, I just say what I see, without any bias, I may be wrong but who cares, ignore me.

P.S. I promise 100% that I will not be posting on this thread again(and will be ignoring any bs insults from 47ish) sorry for being so irritating!

It's not intentional, I don't have any kind of agenda, I just say what I see, without any bias, I may be wrong but who cares, ignore me.

P.S. I promise 100% that I will not be posting on this thread again(and will be ignoring any bs insults from 47ish) sorry for being so irritating!

As more and more behind the scenes stupidity and wrong doing comes to light, you suddenly decide you won't be posting on this thread anymore? I wonder why?

As more and more behind the scenes stupidity and wrong doing comes to light, you suddenly decide you won't be posting on this thread anymore? I wonder why?

Reply sent by PM.

T.J. Newton - Sent A minute ago

because I'm sick of having to respond to knobheads like you, simple as.

Archived