BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

I guess football fans are known for their short memories.

Excluding the owners, who has done most to damage BRFC: Kean, Singh, Shagnew or the fans?

As far as I am concerned the answer to that particular question is........"none of the above"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not much really, you?

(what has anybody done that has actually improved the 'situation')

I think that's the important bit.

Doing something damaging is absolutely not better than doing nothing.

What damaging things have been done?

I wasn't pointing fingers, I was responding to the common notion that 'doing something is better than doing nothing'.

Well, no it's not.

Not if the 'something' you're doing is more damaging that doing nothing.

But yeah, as T4E says, siding up to Singh certainly wasn't the best thing for them to do in hindsight.

I wasn't pointing fingers, I was responding to the common notion that 'doing something is better than doing nothing'.

Well, no it's not.

Not if the 'something' you're doing is more damaging that doing nothing.

But yeah, as T4E says, siding up to Singh certainly wasn't the best thing for them to do in hindsight.

You also can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

You also can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

That's a fair point - but eventually you're going to have to come up with a pretty @#/? tasty omelette to justify all the eggs you've used up.

Guest Norbert

So these BRAG people may have got a bit close to Shebby when he first arrived, and let's face it, we were all relieved when he somehow got Kean to leave, but surely they can't be acused of still being his big mates now. Not since he has been such a complete tool, that would be madnesss. It was a mistake to be as close in the early days of this season, but there are some who just love to sit at their keyboards, maybe give it the big 'I am' and just use past errors to repeatedly badmouth people with nothing but innuendo and rumours. When asked for facts to back up their opinions and accusations, they call the person asking fools or blind to the 'facts'. I'd like to see catagorical evidence that the BRAG people are in Singh's pocket or whatever, and it is more than just an attempt to score points and trash the efforts of others to be the big man.

Let's just see what they know and publish before we judge whether they're all on the gravy train with Shebby etc.

But two negatives make a positive

2 positives make a Rao

So these BRAG people may have got a bit close to Shebby when he first arrived, and let's face it, we were all relieved when he somehow got Kean to leave, but surely they can't be acused of still being his big mates now. Not since he has been such a complete tool, that would be madnesss. It was a mistake to be as close in the early days of this season, but there are some who just love to sit at their keyboards, maybe give it the big 'I am' and just use past errors to repeatedly badmouth people with nothing but innuendo and rumours. When asked for facts to back up their opinions and accusations, they call the person asking fools or blind to the 'facts'. I'd like to see catagorical evidence that the BRAG people are in Singh's pocket or whatever, and it is more than just an attempt to score points and trash the efforts of others to be the big man.

Let's just see what they know and publish before we judge whether they're all on the gravy train with Shebby etc.

Your making similar sized asumptions, just in reverse

And whats all this 'big man' rubbish, that is keyboard warrior talk in my book

Its really simple for me, if shagnew had come out with the same comments that singh did earlier this week brag/mullanwould have been all over it, singh maked these comments and nothing, not a peep.(says it all to me)

From publishing findings of Brag to making Omelette's..only on BRFCS.COM

:lol:

Egg n chips in the venky arms ... Runny yolks eggs n unpeeled spuds

2 positives make a Rao

Did the pot really call the kettle sooty arse?

Guest Norbert

2 positives make a Rao

Perhaps. But come on loads on this board just want to rubbish everyone else. Where is your evidence that BRAG are all Venky's bumchums? Perhaps they were a while ago, but surely not now. If they are and you show me proof then I'll say you're right. Hell, I've admitted to being wrong about managers etc. before which is a lot more than some posters here. To me, you just seem like someone who makes yor mind up about someone, and then just refuses to change your mind, and then trash talks others who challenge your ideas. I admit, I do braodly approve of what BRAG have done and give them a great deal of credit for making efforts to try and find out what the hell is going on at the club in their own time and with their own money.

As for being a keyboard warrior, yes, I was a bit strong, but I am just sick of the sometimes personal sniping and bitching from those who offer no practical (or impractical) alternatives, and just want to sit on their elbows and seek the chance to say 'told you so'. You and others don't like Glen and BRAG, fair enough, but what are your solutions to the problem? How can they, or any other attempt to rid us of Venky's be improved? Again, I'd love to hear some suggestions, because believe it or not I do like to hear other people's ideas. And you can't say you have never gave it large on here and threw the odd barbed comment either can you? I apologise if it seems like I'm going for you, I'm sure you are a decent man or woman but there are some posters here who just like to score points and willy wave.

Perhaps. But come on loads on this board just want to rubbish everyone else. Where is your evidence that BRAG are all Venky's bumchums? Perhaps they were a while ago, but surely not now. If they are and you show me proof then I'll say you're right. Hell, I've admitted to being wrong about managers etc. before which is a lot more than some posters here. To me, you just seem like someone who makes yor mind up about someone, and then just refuses to change your mind, and then trash talks others who challenge your ideas. I admit, I do braodly approve of what BRAG have done and give them a great deal of credit for making efforts to try and find out what the hell is going on at the club in their own time and with their own money.

As for being a keyboard warrior, yes, I was a bit strong, but I am just sick of the sometimes personal sniping and bitching from those who offer no practical (or impractical) alternatives, and just want to sit on their elbows and seek the chance to say 'told you so'. You and others don't like Glen and BRAG, fair enough, but what are your solutions to the problem? How can they, or any other attempt to rid us of Venky's be improved? Again, I'd love to hear some suggestions, because believe it or not I do like to hear other people's ideas. And you can't say you have never gave it large on here and threw the odd barbed comment either can you? I apologise if it seems like I'm going for you, I'm sure you are a decent man or woman but there are some posters here who just like to score points and willy wave.

As I say, you can just flip everything you've said in that post around and it would be just as valid an opinion, Im really not vindictive or stubborn minded, my opinions will only change if I see, hear, read something that changes them, that hasn't happened yet(see my last post for an example of why).

I know its seems im relentless on the topic but what usually happens is I say my piece on whatever is being discussed(remember this is a brag thread) and then the usual few pounce on it and I have a bad habit of letting myself get drawn into petty disagreements, when really I should just ignore them(and visa versa).

As for offering suggestions, well I and hundreds of other posters offer various little suggestions and ideas about all kinds of things everyday, but this is just an internet forum, for sharing, discussing and yes even criticising, little if anything ever comes from a good idea that's put forward on here for various reasons(mainly because people have busy lives&jobs and sadly don't have the time or know how to get an idea of the ground)

Unfortunately you don't know yourself very well. Norbert has it right.

He's an even bigger clown than you 47er!

Meant in the friendliest of terms these days of course.

• Backroom

Unfortunately you don't know yourself very well. Norbert has it right.

He's an even bigger clown than you 47er!

Meant in the friendliest of terms these days of course.

Christ, you 2 are like smoke alarms that go off when the goldfish farts. Shut up about it. So TJNewton doesn't trust BRAG, why do you persist on attacking him for it? Get over it, not everyone shares the same opinion.

Archived