BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

This.

My two issues with BRAG would purely be that firstly, they can come across as very amateurish at times which cannot be a positive thing, and secondly we're still no closer (and I'd be delighted to be proved wrong here) to understanding the relationship between them and "Shebbeh". They were obviously close earlier this season, has that changed? For them to be fully respected as a group fighting for the best interests of the club, it really has to.

I have to say there is something in that. I don't agree with your first point: we are dealing with a group of fans doing their best. If they are amateurish it's because they are amateurs. I'd be far more distrustful of a polished-marketing-driven PR junket "campaigning for fans everywhere". Nothing wrong with that.

However, I do think that they need to avoid the accusations of being cosy with Singh. Whilst I strongly feel that Shagnew are a major part of the problem at the club, the way Singh has gone about trying to do things 'his way' has backfired. His dumb interviews where he tries to be everyone's friend may be entertaining as a pundit but as someone pertaining to be activing on behalf of Blackburn Rovers, or even its owners he should be more sensible.

For what it's worth, it does appear that the relationship with Singh and BRAG seems to have waned but we have no idea if that's because BRAG have given him a few home truths or not. I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

What if, hypothetically, Singh envisaged a well run club with a proven leader as manager/DoF but other people at the club (people who may not competent enough to hold positions on a board of directors) knew they would be out on their ear and were doing their damnest to undermind him?

As long as Venkys (Desai) are here, I don't think we will ever have a club chairman so a DoF may be the best we can hope for. However, we need to know from Singh that he doesn't think he should be that DoF...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

So BRAG need to prove they're not in cahoots with Shebby? And then TJ et al will be happy? They appear to be guilty until proven innocent. Thing is, the nature of this site is that the accusations will be constantly rehashed whether true or not, and used to insult and tarnish person x, y or z.

• Moderation Lead

BRAG aren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination.

But for their continued persistence in their own investigation of the club, which has involved their own time and money, they deserve some recognition at the very least.

So BRAG need to prove they're not in cahoots with Shebby? And then TJ et al will be happy? They appear to be guilty until proven innocent. Thing is, the nature of this site is that the accusations will be constantly rehashed whether true or not, and used to insult and tarnish person x, y or z.

Yes actually. Providing an opportunity for him to talk to the fans, although misguided, was one thing; being up there on the podium with him was something else. If you believe Venky's are the problem, then their nominated and salaried representative here is part of that problem. Cosying up to Goebbels would not have got Hitler out.

Obviously, that wasn't what I meant and you know that you pedantic poop stirrer,

'They're all' = Agnew&co. and Shabby Shyster(is that clear enough for you 47braincells)

calm yourself down princess :P

Not my fault if you can't write decent English you clown.

Given he's spent a zillion posts contrasting, in his view, the attitude of BRAG to Shagnew versus Singh, it is clear he is referring to the terrible trio.

But whatever, burn him!!!!!!!!

Best idea you've ever had. :)

Guest Norbert

Did they cosy up to Shebby? When? And what proof is there that this is still going on? I genuinely would like to see this evidence.

Singh is an idiot, not a clue, shouldn't be here and wouldn't be if he were not so very close to the family.

Having said that, he did make Kean's position untenable and he did coax 8M out of Venkys, without which we would now be down. And he did sign our current keeper who, although young, shows great promise.

Now, could we please have a list of similar achievements regarding Shaw and Agnew from those who say they are all 3 the same?

Not my fault if you can't write decent English you clown.

Best idea you've ever had. :)

OK, because even though you clearly(judging by the tone of your initial post) actually understood perfectly what my point was, you wasn't just trying to twist my words to stir the crap at all.

Singh is an idiot, not a clue, shouldn't be here and wouldn't be if he were not so very close to the family.

Having said that, he did make Kean's position untenable and he did coax 8M out of Venkys, without which we would now be down. And he did sign our current keeper who, although young, shows great promise.

Now, could we please have a list of similar achievements regarding Shaw and Agnew from those who say they are all 3 the same?

Neither of them signed 6 no mark Portuguese players all via one agent?

We need regime change rather than bickering over which henchman is slightly less odious.

this isn't a pishin test between singh&shagnew, your 1st line is all that you needed to say, though you could argue that shagnew brought Appleton in and Appleton made some very good little signings himself(Jones, Williamson) he also put Murphy in his place and got Dunn performing better than he has in years.

but none of that matters the 3 of them(shaw,Agnew & singh, just to make it CLEAR!) are morons and shouldn't be anywhere near a professional football club of any kind.

He also appointed Henning Berg.

You think I don't know that or have forgotten? Did you read the first sentence of my post?

this isn't a pishin test between singh&shagnew, your 1st line is all that you needed to say, though you could argue that shagnew brought Appleton in and Appleton made some very good little signings himself(Jones, Williamson) he also put Murphy in his place and got Dunn performing better than he has in years.

but none of that matters the 3 of them(shaw,Agnew & singh, just to make it CLEAR!) are morons and shouldn't be anywhere near a professional football club of any kind.

Some have turned it into exactly that and we are talking about admin not the managers.

OK, because even though you clearly(judging by the tone of your initial post) actually understood perfectly what my point was, you wasn't just trying to twist my words to stir the crap at all.

No I didn't actually nor did other posters. I asked you quite civilly if you meant what you had written and you gave the answer in your usual graceless manner.

And that's it from me.

Neither of them signed 6 no mark Portuguese players all via one agent?

We need regime change rather than bickering over which henchman is slightly less odious.

The failings of BRFCAG are mere trifles compared with the enormity of the task they have taken on.

The failings of B

Guest Norbert

I think we can all agree that all three of these clowns should not be at the club. If 2 of them are being targetted and being pushed out, then we'll only have 1 man to focus our attentions on.

• Moderation Lead

I think we can all agree that all three of these clowns should not be at the club. If 2 of them are being targetted and being pushed out, then we'll only have 1 man to focus our attentions on.

Completely agree. Even if Kean left under Singh, he failed to replace him with anyone decent.

Agnew has been a constant in this entire mess, Shaw has just added to it by being aligned with him.

He did, did he?

It was reported that Berg was no-one's first choice but the only one they could agree on.

I hold them all responsible for that mistake.

I seem to recall Shaw saying 'he was very impressive' in interview.

Also, as we now know, Shaw was responsible for the subsequent contract 'issues'.

There's enough to hang Singh with based on his lunacy during interviews, there's no need to make assumptions on what he might have done.

To be fair, Shebby did state in one of his thousands of interviews about the subject that the buck ultimately stopped with him regarding Berg's appointment.

Barring contractual arrangements, patently...

Archived