BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll all go Toppers, it's just a question of when and in what order.

Wonder what tomorrows Sunday exclusives are?

I think the simple reason none of them are gone already is because the venkys alone don't have the 1st clue who to replace them with or how to go about finding SUITABLE replacements that are any better than this lot, in the past it seems they have relied on certain agents/agencies to identify potential staff candidates.

I think the simple reason none of them are gone already is because the venkys alone don't have the 1st clue who to replace them with or how to go about finding SUITABLE replacements that are any better than this lot, in the past it seems they have relied on certain agents/agencies to identify potential staff candidates.

No disrespect to the jobless but 3 currently on job seekers allowance with an NVQ 2 in under water basket weaving would ably replace Singh and Shagnew. Only qualifications required would be honesty and integrity. That alone would be a significant improvement on the current incumbents.

The cc Derek Shaw proves beyond sny shsddow of doubt that these emails are the genuine article from Mrs D.

This solicitors letter should show to any doubting supporters just how expert and good the work of BRFCAG is.

Time for everyone to rally round Glen, Mark and the team.

You might want to rally round BRFCAG philipl but there are large numbers of supporters, myself included, who simply don't agree with many of the things that they have done over the past two years. Of course, they have every right as a group to act with their members in anyway they want just as those of us who are not members of that group are free to disagree with them. However, if you are waiting for the fanbase to unit behind them I think you will be disappointed.

You might want to rally round BRFCAG philipl but there are large numbers of supporters, myself included, who simply don't agree with many of the things that they have done over the past two years. Of course, they have every right as a group to act with their members in anyway they want just as those of us who are not members of that group are free to disagree with them. However, if you are waiting for the fanbase to unit behind them I think you will be disappointed.

+1.

how many members has BRFCAG got now???

I'm in agreement with you Parson.

There's no doubt that Shaw and Agnew are not fit for purpose and never have been, nor should Singh have ever been anywhere near the club. They should all go tout de suit.

The cynic in me suspects that the emails were leaked from afar. That doesn't discount the pathetic content but merely endorses what a shambles we have become.

Its patently obvious to all which camp the most vociferous lobby group have a foot in, the real issue is any lobby/action group worth its salt only has allegiance to its cause.

I don't ever recall Arthur Scargill having an office under the same roof as Margaret Thatcher's in either Grantham or Westminster but hey ho...

I was out this evening with some football agents - you may be disappointed when you fully realise the destruction a couple have done to our club.

The battle is well and truly on - we entered into the crudest conflict of Interest.

I was out this evening with some football agents - you may be disappointed when you fully realise the destruction a couple have done to our club.

The battle is well and truly on - we entered into the crudest conflict of Interest.

A couple of whom?

Agents?

Well said, I agree(surprise ;) )

and in regard to what couple of over posters have slightly insinuated, not supporting brag does no way whatsoever mean we are supporting Agnew&co.(they're all equally poisonous and vile just in slightly different ways)

and in regard to what couple of over posters have slightly insinuated, not supporting brag does no way whatsoever mean we are supporting Agnew&co.(they're all equally poisonous and vile just in slightly different ways)

So Agnew &Co and BRAG are "are all equally poisonous and vile just in slightly different ways"?

Is that what you meant to say or merely what you've written?

So Agnew &Co and BRAG are "are all equally poisonous and vile just in slightly different ways"?

Yeah T.J, I'd like 47er's question answering as well.

Are you saying BRAG are 'vile'?

It's early morning here but even I can see the "They're" is clearly referring to Agnew & Co

Tosh.

"not supporting brag does no way whatsoever mean we are supporting Agnew&co.(they're all equally poisonous and vile just in slightly different ways)"

Pretty clear he's comparing the Action Group and Shagnew/Singh.

Poisonous and vile? Not sure who you think you are and suggest you calm it down before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Obviously, that wasn't what I meant and you know that you pedantic poop stirrer,

'They're all' = Agnew&co. and Shabby Shyster(is that clear enough for you 47braincells)

Poisonous and vile? Not sure who you think you are and suggest you calm it down before you make yourself look even more stupid.

calm yourself down princess :P

Tosh.

"not supporting brag does no way whatsoever mean we are supporting Agnew&co.(they're all equally poisonous and vile just in slightly different ways)"

Pretty clear he's comparing the Action Group and Shagnew/Singh.

Given he's spent a zillion posts contrasting, in his view, the attitude of BRAG to Shagnew versus Singh, it is clear he is referring to the terrible trio.

But whatever, burn him!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, TJ, 47er and the rest of the lynch-mob will jump on anyone who dares question our beloved freedom fighters.

I don't approve of fan "groups" being used as political pawns, and stand by that.

Don't worry, TJ, 47er and the rest of the lynch-mob will jump on anyone who dares question our beloved freedom fighters.

I don't approve of fan "groups" being used as political pawns, and stand by that.

This.

My two issues with BRAG would purely be that firstly, they can come across as very amateurish at times which cannot be a positive thing, and secondly we're still no closer (and I'd be delighted to be proved wrong here) to understanding the relationship between them and "Shebbeh". They were obviously close earlier this season, has that changed? For them to be fully respected as a group fighting for the best interests of the club, it really has to.

You've changed your tune quicker than a plastic manc. :)

really?

I think I'm reasonably consistent(though my tone varies sometimes depending on the mood I'm in),

the only thing I've just realized I haven't stood by is that yesterday morning I said id be avoiding posting this topic, but stuff that, why should I, just because the same handful of posters don't agree with my views(or anything I post in general)

Archived