BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

on the website of the BRFC Action Group Roy

www.brfcactiongroup.co.uk

not sure what Glenn and Ste's stance on posting the direct link is at the moment, so want to be careful.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Goes to show that no one has clue what anyone else is doing and some people think / feel / believe that they have more authority than they actually do. If something like this has been done without the owners knowledge (seemingly), God knows what else people have been getting up to, while our moron owners sit on the other side of the globe. In no way am I showing any sympathy for the buffons, it's entirely their own fault by being naive enough to think that they can run a football club successful from so far away and employ equally incompetent and untrustworthy people to act in the clubs best interests. When they cat's away, the mice will play and all that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of how you feel about BRAG they must be commended on their tenacity and efforts to uncover the truth of what the hell is actually going on at our beloved club. Whether they are successful in doing this remains to be seen, but i can't understand some posters who appear to be continually trying create divide within the fanbase . Now more than any other time is it important for the supporters to unite and get behind any motion to derail the current shady regime. Once/If they are removed, then we can go back to predominantly debating on tactics/player selections etc rather than issues threating to send the club to oblivion.

Who the kean do this PR company think they are?

The arrogance is beyond belief.

Two and a half years ago Blackburn Rovers were the pride of a vibrant small town community, a well established Premier League club which had finished top half of the greatest league in the world four seasons out of the previous five and indisputably the best managed club in the country.

Now the clients of this PR club have wantonly and irresponsibly destroyed all that.

The club stands on the cusp of financial ruin and a second successive relegation. It is hailed as the biggest joke in football by any and every commentator who cares to write about it and the home attendances have dropped by over 60%.

And yet this so-called PR company has the cheek and nerve to pose and threaten and issue faux legal threats to some of the few fans the club has got left. To quote a few Shakespearian phrases:

lump of foul deformity
O gull, O dolt, as ignorant as dirt
light of brain
thou art a boil, a plague-sore, an embossed carbuncle
long-tongu'd babbling gossip

not so much brain as earwax
highly fed and lowly taught
bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies

Thou cream faced loon.

Who the kean do this PR company think they are?

The arrogance is beyond belief.

Two and a half years ago Blackburn Rovers were the pride of a vibrant small town community, a well established Premier League club which had finished top half of the greatest league in the world four seasons out of the previous five and indisputably the best managed club in the country.

Now the clients of this PR club have wantonly and irresponsibly destroyed all that.

The club stands on the cusp of financial ruin and a second successive relegation. It is hailed as the biggest joke in football by any and every commentator who cares to write about it and the home attendances have dropped by over 60%.

And yet this so-called PR company has the cheek and nerve to pose and threaten and issue faux legal threats to some of the few fans the club has got left. To quote a few Shakespearian phrases:

lump of foul deformity

O gull, O dolt, as ignorant as dirt

light of brain

thou art a boil, a plague-sore, an embossed carbuncle

long-tongu'd babbling gossip

not so much brain as earwax

highly fed and lowly taught

bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies

Thou cream faced loon.

Plus 2000

In the end it is all counter-productive from headless chickens.

This sort of ignorance from the PR company simply makes people more determined that there will come a set of disclosures these PR people and their clients will never forget.

This sort of stuff can get personal both ways and it is them playing with fire, not the long suffering fans of Blackburn Rovers.

• Backroom

Was taken down and then put back up following legal advice, and the kindness of 'Sports PR Company' who proved the authenticity of the letters beyond any doubt both in written and verbal form, so thanks goes out to them :tu:

From this, did they prove the authenticity willingly or through their bungling attempts to belittle you?

Perhaps with the PR firm's little hissy fit, attention should be turned once again to pre and during Appleton's appointment, after all for a manager with no agent , who was able to contact the owners direct and negotiate his own contract and able to appoint his own PR company , who it seems are still representing somebody within or outside of the club , should alarm bells start ringing again?

Makes you wonder if Tipp-ex and Snake still never met anybody before flying off to India just before the Appleton appointment doesn't it.

It really should come as no shock the threats though , after all the last PR company who apparently do not have a contract with the club anymore according to tipp-ex played their part in declaring war on supporters and that is run by a lifelong Rovers supporter apparently , so everything must be the fans fault as I am sure all the main and shadow players since pre and post takeover are doing everything in the best interest of the club

I dont mean to sound as if i'm belittling these leaked emails released yesterday. I think it is absolutely incredible that Rovers have got a set of fans dedicated to unearthing evidence which may eventually rid us of the Rao's. But these two in isolation don't seem to really prove much beyond the fact someone may have tinkered with Berg's contract when unauthorised to and that the club then lied about Shaw being investigated and having full support. Which, if you think about it, was a plausible denial when considering the negative impact it may have had on the team during a crunch period fighting relegation.

To be quite honest both letters give the impression that our owners are getting their pants pulled down by shysters at the club. Maybe i am missing the point. Is this the aim now? To prove that our owners are just niave individuals who are being bled dry by unscupulous characters in the game? I was under the impression the documents BRAG were set / are set to publish would go some way to proving Venky's were complicit in wrong doings. As i say, the two thus far make them look like the victims not the villains.

I guess they do serve to highlight just what a shambles the club is and how little cohesion there is around the place. But that is common knowledge and accepted in all quarters anyway.

I honestly am not criticising the work anyone has done here. Truly i am not. I suspect i am missing the point entirely and i apologise if that is the case. Maybe someone could explain in basic terms for me what my brain can't compute.

I dont mean to sound as if i'm belittling these leaked emails released yesterday. I think it is absolutely incredible that Rovers have got a set of fans dedicated to unearthing evidence which may eventually rid us of the Rao's. But these two in isolation don't seem to really prove much beyond the fact someone may have tinkered with Berg's contract when unauthorised to and that the club then lied about Shaw being investigated and having full support. Which, if you think about it, was a plausible denial when considering the negative impact it may have had on the team during a crunch period fighting relegation.

To be quite honest both letters give the impression that our owners are getting their pants pulled down by shysters at the club. Maybe i am missing the point. Is this the aim now? To prove that our owners are just niave individuals who are being bled dry by unscupulous characters in the game? I was under the impression the documents BRAG were set / are set to publish would go some way to proving Venky's were complicit in wrong doings. As i say, the two thus far make them look like the victims not the villains.

I guess they do serve to highlight just what a shambles the club is and how little cohesion there is around the place. But that is common knowledge and accepted in all quarters anyway.

I honestly am not criticising the work anyone has done here. Truly i am not. I suspect i am missing the point entirely and i apologise if that is the case. Maybe someone could explain in basic terms for me what my brain can't compute.

It's not the letters the club are bothered about; that info was already disclosed in court.

It's what is to come next that has got them running scared. (I've got my trust in glen here, not ITK myself)

Yes, it's surely the fact that stuff that is highly embarrassing at best is coming out and is verified as authentic. If it were you and there was more, wouldn't you be scared as to just how much exactly glen and co have or may be able to het their hands on now.

Although their actions are reprehensible, I do feel a bit for the PR people. They've got absolutely no chance of keeping club PR high when there's the idiots that are employed by BRFC not only writing emails like this, but then releasing them to a fans group.

Perhaps they'd be better served trying to get to the bottom of how that happened?

It looks like as suspected all along their is an hidden ownership issue ...what the end game will be for Rovers good only knows can see a points deduction coming in one for or another......but hopefully thanks to some dedicated people fans of other clubs wont suffer in the same way Rovers fans have and are still suffering from parasites within the game

Fair enough. We're still warming up for the main event.

Christ, if talk of legal action is threatened at this point i hope Glen et al are water tight on the real nitty-gritty.

I think it will come down to who has the most cash!

Although their actions are reprehensible, I do feel a bit for the PR people. They've got absolutely no chance of keeping club PR high when there's the idiots that are employed by BRFC not only writing emails like this, but then releasing them to a fans group.

Perhaps they'd be better served trying to get to the bottom of how that happened?

Who cares what they do or don''t do? Surely our interests as FANS are completely different?

Whose side are you on exactly?

It looks like as suspected all along their is an hidden ownership issue ...what the end game will be for Rovers good only knows can see a points deduction coming in one for or another......but hopefully thanks to some dedicated people fans of other clubs wont suffer in the same way Rovers fans have and are still suffering from parasites within the game

If there is a hidden owner, how do you get rid of somebody you do not know? If venkys went, how do we get rid of the hidden owner?

So you would prefer that they work on covering up the shambles behind the scenes rather than maybe advising the owners not to - for example- lie to fans via the website.

But how did the likes of Edinho, Jorge, Henrique and Nunes gain work permits? are these based on the fact that they are young(Henrique excluded)? Surely they have not played a specific percentage of International games for their country, or an established footballer to gain one?

also, the PR company cannot threaten legal action, unless it is in writing from their legal team. In other words, they are trying to scare Mullan by trying to force him to remove the said info. Glenn should in no way be afraid of this PR company, and he seems very confident in terms of taking this to court.

But how did the likes of Edinho, Jorge, Henrique and Nunes gain work permits? are these based on the fact that they are young(Henrique excluded)? Surely they have not played a specific percentage of International games for their country, or an established footballer to gain one?

also, the PR company cannot threaten legal action, unless it is in writing from their legal team. In other words, they are trying to scare Mullan by trying to force him to remove the said info. Glenn should in no way be afraid of this PR company, and he seems very confident in terms of taking this to court.

Portugal is part of the EU

As for the PR company, can we not name and shame?

The Raos, agents and idiotic Preston @#/? pots have turned the laughing stock which Kean left us, into a complete farce.

If there is a hidden owner, how do you get rid of somebody you do not know? If venkys went, how do we get rid of the hidden owner?

If there is a "hidden owner" and you don't know about them, is it possible that others do? Just an exercise in logic by the way, I've no idea from the factual viewpoint.

Guest Norbert

I seem to remember Phillipl once saying this PR firm were brilliant at burying bad news, when the firm was taken on. Not that brilliant as it turns out. I hope the tantric tw_t is not sleeping easily.

Portugal is part of the EU

As for the PR company, can we not name and shame?

The Raos, agents and idiotic Preston @#/? pots have turned the laughing stock which Kean left us, into a complete farce.

oh right, completely forgot about that.

i still fail to see, how Desai has not sacked the lot of them yet. If she doesnt, then its clear that if you dont do a good job, then your job is safe. However, in the case of John Williams, Tom Finn etc who were doing good jobs, then well you have to go.

Archived