BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Guest Norbert

So Venky's hire a kean poor PR firm that spends most of it's time harrassing investigative fans. I'd be surprised if their chicken farmers didn't try to milk the birds with Venky's record for hiring complete puddings.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem buddy.

My attempts to start a Spartucus-esque "I'm Paul Agnew" type sequence on a previous thread incredibly seems to have some people believing that I actually am Paul Agnew.

Which I am.

I think you unwittingly carried your alternate persona into THAT post!!

• Backroom

Hell, I thought we were being cagey about accusations by calling them 'The Sports PR Company'. It just turns out they are bullies with little imagination. No wonder they're @#/?-poor at PR, especially when the best they can do is shake their fists at BRAG. I suggest they bugger off and 'shake their fists' in another 'downstairs' manner :P

I wonder how long it took an overpaid think tank to come up with that gem of a name.

Lunchtime, Day 2 of the naming process:

"Now c'mon people, we must be able to come up with something. So, we are a PR company that is going to be mainly dealing with the sports industry. A company that deals with both sports and PR. Mmmmm, I feel like it's staring us in the face. Anybody got anything? You, at the back, with the wonky eye sticking a pencil up his nose, let's have something from you and then we can all finish for the day!"

Genius. I have decided to go down the same route for my carpentry business, but I am not sure how good "The sticking bits of wood together Company" is going to look on the side of my van.

Hi Ricky, I was only speaking to Bob in Blues a few weeks ago. Admittedly I'd had a few pints but I'm sure he said how much he was looking forward to doing a season review on his own. So I wouldn't want to spoil it for him.

You hideous swine!

Season review Ricky? Are you mad? Try reading the monthly reviews again!

Anyway Sox - are you still on for doing the monthly reviews next season like you promised when we met in Blues? :unsure:

Now back to the topic. I think these PR people had better start thinking about getting some PR people in. It's not going well for them.

I've made a couple of pilgrimages there over the years there is a lovely trattoria where "K West" had their premises.

Amazing that Rovers or Venkys or whoever is hiring them thinks a swish London agency such as that would have any kind of feel for a Northern mill town football club.

All their other appointments/sackings wouldn't give you a warm fuzzy feel about their recruitment and retention policy, so this hiring fits right in.

This is from The Sports PR companies Website!?!?!?

Not every good at it are they!

CRISIS MANAGEMENT

The Sports PR company believe that protecting a clients image is just
as important as building their profile.
We provide assistance when dealing with the media in any given situation
and respond quickly in a crisis. Not only do we manage the situation
where the media is concerned, but we have on many occasions prevented
false stories from ever appearing. We have extensive experience in this
area

I emailed the following to The Sports PR Company at info@thesportsprcompany.com:

"In reading this morning I noticed that you had leveled threats against
certain Blackburn Rovers fans and/or supporter groups.
I think such behavior is ill-advised. Your focus should be on correcting
the root problem, not bullying supporters, if you want to change Blackburn
Rovers' PR image.

Steve Moss"

Those wishing to follow the activities of the Sports PR Company more closely might enjoy the twitter accounts of Martin Gritton @MGritton and his gaffer Caroline McAteer, former Press guru to the Beckham's, @Caroline_Mc1

Happy tweeting all!

Is this the same Martin Gritton as the Lower league journeyman footballer? Very similar looking (from the pic on his twitter),

Just checked although only wikipedia and it say's - After leaving Truro, Gritton retired from football, and moved to London.

Not really bothered if it is (well unless any familiar names pop up in association with him :) )but had a mate who was a Macc Town supporter and worshipped him, just that the pic on his twitter he looked familar

quick update....solicitors letter has been served this afternoon.

Good job there's plenty of websites hosted in the free world where bullyboy tactics hold no water , where these can re-appear then if needed . Wonder what the cost is to them per solicitor's letter

The e-mails published by BRAG certainly suggest a level of involvement by the idiot owners that you would suspect was absent, given their silent and boneheaded conduct since they arrived.

The actions of the aforementioned PR firm prove once again that PR companies are the lowest of the low. Populated by vacuous, under-educated bimbos (male and female) it is the least useful of the 'professionals light' sector which includes estate agents, financial advisers, mortgage brokers and recruitment agents. What exactly are they going to do about Mark relaying his conversation? 'Nothing' is the answer.

saying what???

are you going to court?

have you block from releasing info now?

Pretty much what was said by the PR company, a request to take it down to avoid further action, rather interesting thing was Derek Shaw being cc'd in them suggests he has instructed it.

Are we going to court? that is up to them, our stance remains the same, we have no comment to make to either a PR company or the Solicitor, however if the people behind this wish to have a public outpouring of this incident and other instances played out in a public court of law, then we are very well armed to do this if required.

The show goes on for this group, they cannot prevent the supporters of Blackburn Rovers seeking the truth that they deserve.

Archived