BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much what was said by the PR company, a request to take it down to avoid further action, rather interesting thing was Derek Shaw being cc'd in them suggests he has instructed it.

Are we going to court? that is up to them, our stance remains the same, we have no comment to make to either a PR company or the Solicitor, however if the people behind this wish to have a public outpouring of this incident and other instances played out in a public court of law, then we are very well armed to do this if required.

The show goes on for this group, they cannot prevent the supporters of Blackburn Rovers seeking the truth that they deserve.

The best response to a threatening letter from a solicitor is, ignore it. Do not enter into correspondence with them. They can only write another letter, which should also be ignored.

Very surprised Derek Shaw is cc'd in it. If he is a willing party to this sort of letter then he also is being terribly badly advised. When will these people learn?

Sounds incredibly badly done by the PR company to me. They may know though that their threats are empty, hence the letters, calls and emails being badly done. The cc is so poor its actually funny. Can you imagine Del's face when he sees that on here.

If there is a "hidden owner" and you don't know about them, is it possible that others do? Just an exercise in logic by the way, I've no idea from the factual viewpoint.

Fair point. But if the hidden owner is known by others on here. I would have thought they would have been named on here by now. I see no reason for keeping that part quiet.

The best response to a threatening letter from a solicitor is, ignore it. Do not enter into correspondence with them. They can only write another letter, which should also be ignored.

Very surprised Derek Shaw is cc'd in it. If he is a willing party to this sort of letter then he also is being terribly badly advised. When will these people learn?

Not really. If the PR co is representing the club / Venkys - they would probable inform the club / Venkys if a situation arose and what they are doing about it. No different than any of us employing a solicitor and telling them to keep us updated on any developments etc.

Not really. If the PR co is representing the club / Venkys - they would probable inform the club / Venkys if a situation arose and what they are doing about it. No different than any of us employing a solicitor and telling them to keep us updated on any developments etc.

So you think the PR company has authority to instruct solicitors on behalf of the club? Very unusual of true. Normally a Director would have to instruct - indeed the solicitors would insist on it before taking action.

The cc Derek Shaw proves beyond sny shsddow of doubt that these emails are the genuine article from Mrs D.

This solicitors letter should show to any doubting supporters just how expert and good the work of BRFCAG is.

Time for everyone to rally round Glen, Mark and the team.

So you think the PR company has authority to instruct solicitors on behalf of the club? Very unusual of true. Normally a Director would have to instruct - indeed the solicitors would insist on it before taking action.

Maybe dependant on the remit being given to them. How would a PR company be able to protect their clients if they did not have some form of legal address or able to instruct lawyers on behalf of their clients? But it also shows that the emails are genuine.

The cc Derek Shaw proves beyond sny shsddow of doubt that these emails are the genuine article from Mrs D.

This solicitors letter should show to any doubting supporters just how expert and good the work of BRFCAG is.

Somebody leaked them a personal e-mail and it got posted in public, so what?

All its done is prove yet again what a shambles it is behind the scenes, we knew that already and if you think anybody else other than us has more than a passing interest in what goes on at this club then your sadly mistaken.

Fair point. But if the hidden owner is known by others on here. I would have thought they would have been named on here by now. I see no reason for keeping that part quiet.

Once again----YOU might not see any reason for keeping that part quiet but others might have a reason you don"t know about and it isn't your decision to make is it?

Somebody leaked them a personal e-mail and it got posted in public, so what? All its done is prove yet again what a shambles it is behind the scenes, we knew that already and if you think anybody else other than us has more than a passing interest in what goes on at this club then your sadly mistaken.

You are mistaken in your assumotions and probably very wide of the mark in saying nobody outside tge club is interested.

I repeat that this solicitors letter is the cause around which every fan and everyone with Rovers' best interests at heart should rally round BRFCAG.

Over to you Topman! (and Braddock and Paffel)

You are mistaken in your assumotions and probably very wide of the mark in saying nobody outside tge club is interested.

I repeat that this solicitors letter is the cause around which every fan and everyone with Rovers' best interests at heart should rally round BRFCAG.

There all self serving SoNSo's, I wouldn't rally around(get in bed with) any of them, Supporting brag means supporting Shabby and until G Mullan speaks out and criticizes shabby with the same personal venom that he has agnew, etc... then they are just as bad as them, manipulative game players(and very crude amateur ones at that).

"If the Sports PR Company say it I know it's true" says Henry

To be fair the have told Glen/Mark to take the letters down.

Although I struggle generally with 'PR' and 'truth'. Surely PR is 'managing' the truth to make things seem like good news.

Archived