BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Backroom

Following our response to the solicitors over the weekend which defended our position and explained why their initial letter was littered with inaccuracies, and reiterated our stance that the article will remain we received a further reply this morning.

This reply basically requested that we tell the club who the source of this information was and who passed it to us, and further requested us to take the article down, yet again.

The most astonishing thing from this email was that the letter was a general email body, no attachment and no 'letter' just an email written so unprofessionally it doesn't deserve a response.

Rather funny that Mr Shaw wasn't cc'd into this email either, he probably choked on his cornflakes on Friday night when he found out the fact he was cc'd in the original email was being discussed in the public domain.

So today, we have no further update, apart from the Directors/Owners of Blackburn Rovers are still sending their daily 'requests' for us to take the article down and are still doing so in an unprofessional manner.

The amateurs (you guys) are doing it better than the pro's hahaha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following our response to the solicitors over the weekend which defended our position and explained why their initial letter was littered with inaccuracies, and reiterated our stance that the article will remain we received a further reply this morning.

This reply basically requested that we tell the club who the source of this information was and who passed it to us, and further requested us to take the article down, yet again.

The most astonishing thing from this email was that the letter was a general email body, no attachment and no 'letter' just an email written so unprofessionally it doesn't deserve a response.

Rather funny that Mr Shaw wasn't cc'd into this email either, he probably choked on his cornflakes on Friday night when he found out the fact he was cc'd in the original email was being discussed in the public domain.

So today, we have no further update, apart from the Directors/Owners of Blackburn Rovers are still sending their daily 'requests' for us to take the article down and are still doing so in an unprofessional manner.

You should tell them to take down the 'Owners backing Shaw' article on rovers.co.uk

One of the articles has the truth in - yours, yet they want it taken down but to keep the LIES on the official site.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/owners-respond-to-berg-rumours-762315.aspx

You accuse brag of all sorts and not backing things up , I'm right in saying you do have proof to back your allegations up am I not !

I think hypocrisy and double standards may the words I look for .

I await my telling off too

what the hell are you on about mouth!

what I say is just MY own personal view/opinion from my perspective, mostly based on what I read on here and various other places and the odd thing I see and hear in person, if I'm wrong then so what who cares/what does it matter and if I'm right then same as.

what's this "all sorts" trash, the only thing ive said about brag is that they(or key members) have an unhealthy relationship with shabby that undermines(imo) everything they stand/stood for(considering what an horrid clueless little Muppet singh is) and as for backing that up, well the fact they don't deny or to my knowledge ever say anything in public remotely critical about singh, yet shagnew are spoke about as if they are comic book evil villains by mr. mullan, says it all to me.

There seems to be some friction between some members on here, but at least I can always keep up to date with what is happening re- Rovers on this board, so no longer do I have to rely on the Lancashire "Telegraph Road". What we have witnessed over the last 2+ years is an Industrial Disease.

Sorry chaps, Dire Straits are my favourite band.

what the hell are you on about mouth!

what I say is just MY own personal view/opinion from my perspective, mostly based on what I read on here and various other places and the odd thing I see and hear in person, if I'm wrong then so what who cares/what does it matter and if I'm right then same as.

what's this "all sorts" trash, the only thing ive said about brag is that they(or key members) have an unhealthy relationship with shabby that undermines(imo) everything they stand/stood for(considering what an horrid clueless little Muppet singh is) and as for backing that up, well the fact they don't deny or to my knowledge ever say anything in public remotely critical about singh, yet shagnew are spoke about as if they are comic book evil villains by mr. mullan, says it all to me.

Mouth ? Pmsl dude

Desperately hoping that the BRAG guys will leak documentation which shows Shabby in a really bad light (if they have such documentation in their possession, mind). Would love to see him humiliated after his recent exploits. Eye for an eye, and all that.

Desperately hoping that the BRAG guys will leak documentation which shows Shabby in a really bad light (if they have such documentation in their possession, mind). Would love to see him humiliated after his recent exploits. Eye for an eye, and all that.

That would certainly set aside any notion that BRAG had some kind of relationship with SS. After the KGH love in, I honestly think that they are now distanced from him but an announcement to confirm the same would only help to put a lot more fans behind their efforts.

His interview published today is a disgrace - what a horrible, scheming, lying nobody he is.

Every dog has his day sir.

• Backroom

Its not really needed though

Shebby shows the world he's an idiot whilst others do their meddling in the shadows where many can't see or will never realise it

Shebby has ruined himself and doesn't need help

There seems to be some friction between some members on here, but at least I can always keep up to date with what is happening re- Rovers on this board, so no longer do I have to rely on the Lancashire "Telegraph Road". What we have witnessed over the last 2+ years is an Industrial Disease.

Sorry chaps, Dire Straits are my favourite band.

Time for some Private Investigations I think. We re So Far Away from the truth it's frightening. Most of the idiots at Rovers are getting Money For Nothing.

But anyway Why Worry, It Never Rains eh?

Dire Straits are not my favourite band, but quoting their song titles in my posts is My Latest Trick.

I guess football fans are known for their short memories.

Excluding the owners, who has done most to damage BRFC: Kean, Singh, Shagnew or the fans?

All of them in different ways plus the Fat Controller don't forget! The fans NOT as individuals but as a collective are simply getting what we can afford. We are a pound shop town and now we are about to become a pound shop club. Ultimately BRFC cannot function in the way most of the fans under 40 know without being subbed by wealthy owners. Sad but true.

All of them in different ways plus the Fat Controller don't forget! The fans NOT as individuals but as a collective are simply getting what we can afford. We are a pound shop town and now we are about to become a pound shop club. Ultimately BRFC cannot function in the way most of the fans under 40 know without being subbed by wealthy owners. Sad but true.

We have wealthy owners now, but they are strangling the club not subbing it.

Sad but true.

A potted history of BRFC since August 2010. Allegedly.

Mr Legal Reasons wants to run a club (see David Conn articles)

Venky's want to own a club for Global Exposure (AKA vanity project).

Venky's buy club with Mr Legal Reasons as advisor.

Allardyce sacked (Williams and Finn leave a few months later)

Mr Legal reasons gets his client Kean the managerial job to accomplish his aims. Venky's don't care who the manager is as they've bought the club and are in the Prem. Lovely Mr Legal Reasons makes NO money out of Rovers. No, really.

Alan Partridge & Charles Hawtrey appointed to Board.

Rovers get relegated. Mr Legal Reasons, Alan Partridge, Charles Hawtrey & Kean allegedly running the show at Rovers.

Venky's panic (no Prem exposure, reduced revenues, reduced gates, ridiculed in the press) and appoint Singh to be their man at Ewood.

Singh goes on a mad spending spree to achieve promotion at 1st attempt.

Singh gets rid of Kean.

Singh appoints Berg. Failure. Venky's Panic.

Alan partridge & Charles Hawtrey appoint Appleton. Failure. Venky's panic.

Bowyer appointed.

Today we play Millwall...only 2 points above relegation zone.

They must think we are stupid.

I think it's more for the benefit of people looking from the outside in. They know we don't believe a word of it, but they couldn't give two hoots what we think. They never have and they never will.

I think it's more for the benefit of people looking from the outside in. They know we don't believe a word of it, but they couldn't give two hoots what we think. They never have and they never will.

Exactly the same way Kean operated

..... The fans NOT as individuals but as a collective are simply getting what we can afford. We are a pound shop town and now we are about to become a pound shop club. ......

Aye, if only we could become a football powerhouse such as the 'well-heeled' Northern enclaves of Durham, Chester, York or Harrogate.

A potted history of BRFC since August 2010. Allegedly.

Mr Legal Reasons wants to run a club (see David Conn articles)

Venky's want to own a club for Global Exposure (AKA vanity project).

Venky's buy club with Mr Legal Reasons as advisor.

Allardyce sacked (Williams and Finn leave a few months later)

Mr Legal reasons gets his client Kean the managerial job to accomplish his aims. Venky's don't care who the manager is as they've bought the club and are in the Prem. Lovely Mr Legal Reasons makes NO money out of Rovers. No, really.

Alan Partridge & Charles Hawtrey appointed to Board.

Rovers get relegated. Mr Legal Reasons, Alan Partridge, Charles Hawtrey & Kean allegedly running the show at Rovers.

Venky's panic (no Prem exposure, reduced revenues, reduced gates, ridiculed in the press) and appoint Singh to be their man at Ewood.

Singh goes on a mad spending spree to achieve promotion at 1st attempt.

Singh gets rid of Kean.

Singh appoints Berg. Failure. Venky's Panic.

Alan partridge & Charles Hawtrey appoint Appleton. Failure. Venky's panic.

Bowyer appointed.

Today we play Millwall...only 2 points above relegation zone.

to be continued......

Aye, if only we could become a football powerhouse such as the 'well-heeled' Northern enclaves of Durham, Chester, York or Harrogate.

Nice to see you're listening ES. Now instead of ever more snide criticism would you tell us all how you could see BRFC become self financing without some sugar daddy to constantly top up our coffers with ever more 'prune juice' for no apparent reason.

What would make sense is if instead of paying out inflated wages and fees for these prima donnas, we got back to the tried and tested way of running a business within its own financial restraints and capabilities. Ie set out a figure within the projected income for the payment of wages and stick with it. I know that most will say we would never get the calibre of player that we need but am sure we could get together sufficient to perform as a team and certainly more so than this seasons excuse of a team.

Archived