BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Irrelevant-yes(if your looking at the big picture), But Untrue-not quite(my issue has been with the side issue of shabby and GM/brag's unhealthy relationship, which I'll always admit is not the priority issue right now.

Give a rest to it .. Go to the docs or my mrs could council you.

Reply sent by PM.

T.J. Newton - Sent A minute ago

because I'm sick of having to respond to knobheads like you, simple as.

Speaks volumes

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Reply sent by PM.

T.J. Newton - Sent A minute ago

because I'm sick of having to respond to knobheads like you, simple as.

I applaud your pettiness. To be quite frank I think the fact you've posted that (trying to discredit him) just proves him correct. Quite why people are so hung up on him not liking BRAG, I have no idea.

I applaud your pettiness. To be quite frank I think the fact you've posted that (trying to discredit him) just proves him correct. Quite why people are so hung up on him not liking BRAG, I have no idea.

Quite why you feel you need to step in everytime he's criticised is of more wonder to me.

Will you all behave please!!

Also private messages are private, the clue is in the title.

I was unaware the private message system was established so childish no-marks can hide behind it by sending abusive messages to other members as their tedious arguments disintegrate.

It's not intentional, I don't have any kind of agenda, I just say what I see, without any bias, I may be wrong but who cares, ignore me.

P.S. I promise 100% that I will not be posting on this thread again(and will be ignoring any bs insults from 47ish) sorry for being so irritating!

No agenda here either, but shouldn't that be "sorry for being so wrong"???

Guest Norbert

Shame I don't do twitter really. Would this be an interview with Mark, or a broadcaster, or something like a personal phone call to x,y or z that may have been leaked?

Hopefully he really is feeling any pressure, and is producing enough bricks to build himself a temple for his dancing.

Guest Norbert

You mean the one who is recieving the call, or the man who might have an interest in alternative beliefs and dress codes? Who is the other person recieving the call? Mark?

It's been edited so you can't hear the other speaker... although I think I can hazard a guess who it is :rover:

The gentleman you can hear is stuttering so much through denials and 'explanations' that you'd swear it was a natural speech impediment.

The dulcet tones of southern TV studios aren't quite in evidence here.

Guest Norbert

As someone who has developed an ever so slight stammer when I'm really stressed and having to think on my feet (i.e. give a bit of BS to get a boss at work to go away), from what you are saying it does sound like Guru Chakra is basically trying to explain away things but having difficulty.even convincing himself it will be believed.

Yakubu is casually referred to as being 40 in this.

I like how it was Gary Bowyer who personally didn't want to sign Myles Anderson in June 2010 and broke his heart(both Andersons by the sound of it). Luckily he was able to sign a pre-contract agreement with Rovers in January 2011 during the period when Jerome Anderson was sleeping at the training ground to help with transfers.

Guest Norbert

Yes, the timing of that pre-contract being signed clearly shows certain influences, let alone who the player was. Wonder what that signing on fee was? Probably at least £500,000 for the new Chris Smalling.

I would strongly recommend that everyone go on Mark Fish's twitter and click on the audio link!

A very familiar, very worried voice!

In need of some tantric relaxation perhaps!

Stutter on you...

Very interesting.

Too bad about the kids noises and music in the background, though - makes it a bit hard to hear what's being said here and there.

Edit: Some absolute gems in that clip. "I'm an open book" being one of them. Another favourite is: "What happened to Myles was very, very sad. I'm certain the fans would have absolutely loved him. He's ferocious in the tackle (...)" - sounds like we missed out on a quality player there, chaps - and it's all thanks to the "hostile environment" the Rovers fans created at Ewood.

Very interesting.

Too bad about the kids noises and music in the background, though - makes it a bit hard to hear what's being said here and there.

Edit: Some absolute gems in that clip. "I'm an open book" being one of them. Another favourite is: "What happened to Myles was very, very sad. I'm certain the fans would have absolutely loved him. He's ferocious in the tackle (...)" - sounds like we missed out on a quality player there, chaps - and it's all thanks to the "hostile environment" the Rovers fans created at Ewood.

Did you notice how he said ' we ' a few times as in the club. " we were unlucky against Everton missing the 2 pens.

Thought he supported Arsenal, sounded like a Rover to me.

Also think he protesteth too much.

Well after listening to that I'm convinced, the owners should break the bank and get him in running the club. Be in Europe in no time with young development players in the shop window and loans, pity he wasn't involved when we got relegated he saved us first time round apparently. Obviously cares for the club the amount of times he refers to Rovers as "we"

Saint Tantric's Blue & White Army

Well after listening to that I'm convinced, the owners should break the bank and get him in running the club. Be in Europe in no time with young development players in the shop window and loans, pity he wasn't involved when we got relegated he saved us first time round apparently. Obviously cares for the club the amount of times he refers to Rovers as "we"

Saint Tantric's Blue & White Army

Well if Shebby stays in India much longer they may have to start looking for a new Global Advisor.

I would strongly recommend that everyone go on Mark Fish's twitter and click on the audio link!

A very familiar, very worried voice!

In need of some tantric relaxation perhaps!

Old news. A recording from when Kean was here during pre-season (post-Best injury, pre-Rhodes).

Still an incredible interview though. And yet not really incredible. The guy missed out on this year's Oscars.

Some lowlights

- A pop at the fans for how bad things were for Kean.

- Myles was desperate to play for Rovers but because of the fans he couldn't

- Myles (according to unnamed player) could play for any team outside the top 6.

- Apparently pinning Phil Jones agent against a wall because he works from the heart

Garbage.

Nonsense from JA

Remember Andy Cole said that it was widespread knowledge before the takeover throughout the game that Indian owners were going to take over Rovers, sack Allardyce and appoint Kean.

Old news. A recording from when Kean was here during pre-season (post-Best injury, pre-Rhodes).

Still an incredible interview though. And yet not really incredible. The guy missed out on this year's Oscars.

Some lowlights

- A pop at the fans for how bad things were for Kean.

- Myles was desperate to play for Rovers but because of the fans he couldn't

- Myles (according to unnamed player) could play for any team outside the top 6.

- Apparently pinning Phil Jones agent against a wall because he works from the heart

Garbage.

Probably why his wife took him tantric dancing to calm him down.

Can imagine Abbeys mrs having the same idea.

So 'Special' Myles (yes, that kind of 'special') could play for any club outside of the top 6 eh?

That's why he can't buy a game for Aldershot, or wherever he was on loan this season.

I'm a better player than Myles Anderson and my career highlights include the Blackburn U-14s league and cup double from 1996 and a couple of 5-a-side league winners medals.

Nonsense from JA

Remember Andy Cole said that it was widespread knowledge before the takeover throughout the game that Indian owners were going to take over Rovers, sack Allardyce and appoint Kean.

There is outrage at my old club Blackburn Rovers for the sacking of Sam Allardyce. Key players are not happy and neither are fans.

From the outside, the decision does not make sense. Sam may have a big ego, but he brought Premier League stability to Rovers. That should not be taken for granted at a club which loses money each season and where the average crowd is less than 25,000.

The new Indian owners clearly see things very differently and sacked him almost immediately.

Everyone, including Sam, is stunned. I'm not, because a trusted little bird told me two months ago what was going to happen.

He said that the club would be taken over by an Indian company and that Sam would be pushed aside, to be replaced by the coach Steve Kean. If Keano does well then he keeps the job.

If I knew that, then Sam did and he is probably right to think that he is been stabbed in the back. But while everyone is saying "Steve who?" none of the Blackburn players are complaining about him.

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/sport-comment/steve-kean-can-do-job-at-blackburn#ixzz2RsSxTQ7Z

Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook

Who was the unnamed trusted little bird??

Archived