BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, much like any standard corporation, this seems like a case of a lot of meetings and no worthwhile action being taken.

Indeed, it's a case of them stringing us along until it all gets out of the media.

Worse ? You would like the venkyscum to stay ?

We nearly dropped again but that's ok they are doing everything fair n square .id rather be kicked to the conference if they are criminals and be rid of them .

Do you not want the truth or would you rather have a cover up?

Do you not want the truth or would you rather have a cover up?

Good question, and one I think a lot of fans are wrestling with.

If it was Venkys or bust, what would people choose?

I do wonder what BRAG's aims are with this - we could end up in a far worse position than we are now at the end of it all.

But surely its about ridding the club of these parasites, I for one couldn’t careless where we end up, conference, blue square league, as long as these idiots are ousted and exposed.

Thats what matters for me, you've got to take longer view of things DMTP.

They had a discussion with the FA's "head of integrity"?

Isn't that like meeting the BNP's head of diversity?

Ha!

Well played.

Ultimately, although it's due to their stupidity, the Venky's are actually not the ultimate evil from the last couple of years.

Yes, they have allowed it all to play out, but it's the leeches like Agnew, Kean and The Tantric One who have been the root of everything bad at our club.

The sooner they are named, shamed and brought to justice, the better.

Guest Norbert

Venky's or bust? I'd choose bust. Not to flippantly be rid of them, but hopefully to destroy the tantric tw_t and tear down the whole edifice to corporate greed and ego that English football has become.

But surely its about ridding the club of these parasites, I for one couldn’t careless where we end up, conference, blue square league, as long as these idiots are ousted and exposed.

Thats what matters for me, you've got to take longer view of things DMTP.

Personally I don't want to see everything Jack built thrown down the toilet. However - the question was asked without preference - what are BRAG's aims with these revelations ? When we were a Premiership club we had a chance that someone would buy us - now there is no chance that anyone would offer the Venky's enough money to willingly go. Do BRAG want to force Venky's to sell to the Trust - or the two Ians - or have they not thought that far ahead ? I am just genuinely curious.

• Backroom

They're fighting to save the club's future, not to preserve what Jack built. That ship has sailed - Jack didn't create the club, he just made us a stable, well run outfit. That's long gone with the board structure and competent employees all removed. BRAG and the Trust just want to make sure there's a club left at the end of all this.

They're fighting to save the club's future, not to preserve what Jack built. That ship has sailed - Jack didn't create the club, he just made us a stable, well run outfit. That's long gone with the board structure and competent employees all removed. BRAG and the Trust just want to make sure there's a club left at the end of all this.

+1

Good question, and one I think a lot of fans are wrestling with.

If it was Venkys or bust, what would people choose?

The truth every single time, no matter what the consequences.

Agree.

They are fighting to save what Arthur Constantine and John Lewis built.

The truth every single time, no matter what the consequences.

I agree. The FA are presuming it might all go away, simply because they think we may be concerned with the consequences.

Well tough. Keep at it BRAG.

very good point there DE. Jack set up a stable well run outfit and wanted it to continue along those lines.

VENKYS, see what you have done. Taken something that was established, well run, for over a decade, and with your ineptitude, stuffed it in a quarter of the time.

Your father would have realised that it takes time to establish and grow a business, and you in your eagerness to be noticed or even wanted have gone and blown your chance.

Get out now, whilst there is some semblence of value in the club. BRFC has just managed to avoid another relegation under your stewardship, is next season going to follow the second season fall?

Get out, begone and leave us to clean up your mess.

I agree. The FA are presuming it might all go away, simply because they think we may be concerned with the consequences.

Well tough. Keep at it BRAG.

What if - as is the likelihood - the only losers are Rovers? With not a single agent or FA/PL official feeling any negative impact and no rule changes.

What if a bunch of imbeciles have over extended the club and spent money legally and foolishly, and in leaving they leave a carcass to limp into non-league?

Still bust?

Archived