BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

No you're not Dave and no-one would say you had.

Quite right 47er, but Brag need to come good on what they have said.

They have done some stirling work exposing the crap that has gone on at Ewood, but there comes a time when it's got to come out.

did you see what Abbey did there? ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And BRAG will choose that time I imagine for reasons we are not privy to.

I'm sure they will, 47er.

I'd like it to be put out now, whilst it's still in peoples minds, before they get set for the new season.

If it's put out "next" season, then it could blow up in our (the Rovers) face.

I'm sure they will, 47er.

I'd like it to be put out now, whilst it's still in peoples minds, before they get set for the new season.

If it's put out "next" season, then it could blow up in our (the Rovers) face.

Well you're going to have to leave it with those who have ownership of it by virtue of them slogging away for over 2 years..

• Moderation Lead

Now is the ideal time.

End of the season, so no chance of disrupting the team and long before the next season.

Indeed. I'm just curious as to why the delay.

Any news about a 'tinpot Northern club' would be buried by the SKY juggernaut bulling up the relegation/champs league fight in the next couple of weeks.

June seems about right for the release, assuming Jose isn't appointed the same day!

It's a matter of public interest, is it not?

I doubt they've got anything worth disclosing, tbh. Otherwise I see no reason for them keeping it back.

They've said quite a few times that one of the biggest hurdles is that numerous things have been said to them off the record by reliable sources, but it's a real trouble getting them to say the same things on the record due to NDAs etc.

So if BRAG go out and spill without those sources willing to go on record and back them, then they're putting themselves liable to lose a heck of a lot by being sued.

This is a perfectly plausible reason for holding it back until they can find stuff that's admissible.

But either they have been told various things by reliable sources unwilling to go on the record, or else they're just a bunch of clowns lying and having a laugh at the expense of fellow Rovers fans.

I know which one of those is more likely. Especially given the way the club has been run in the last few years.

Can I ask what exactly BRAG have achieved in getting rid of the Venkys? What are they currently doing to ensure this outcome is achieved?

I'm not asking to cause an argument I'm asking as I like you would like them out but I don't have the same faith as you do that they will achieve this. But my will for them to leave means I'm open to persuasion if you can persuade me why what they are doing/planning is going to ensure this?

From what I can gather they're in dialogue with the football league on a number of issues raised in the 400+ page dossier they’ve compiled Maj, but that’s all I know I’m afraid. I think we’re all hoping that something comes out of that investigation that brings about some sort of change, even if its only regulating unscrupulous agents.

These things take time when you’re dealing with governing bodies such as the premier league and football league, I don’t think its BRAG’s fault that things are dragging on, but that won’t stop certain posters for blaming them……

Maj asked a valid question. Why aren't you and your usual cohorts quick to answer this one?

Because we've better things to do on a Bank Holiday Monday than come on here maybe?

So all the usual "boycotters from dahn sarf " (or do nowters) are up in arms because nothing has been published.....i will give you a clue , read the article on page 1. If you would like a calander im sure if you google one it will tell you we are still in may, seven days in fact. ITS NOT JUNE YET.

“But if the FA don’t investigate then at the start of June we will start putting things out there in the public domain"

It may not be June. But it is still understandable why folk are asking, why wait any longer.

As to the constant 'what are you doing' rubbish. Not everybody is in the position to do anything. There may be a handful of folk trying. But many thousands more who are not or not able to do anything. Or don't know what they can or cannot do. But you tarnish them all with the same brush.

You have done everything you can to undermine BRAG's efforts on here. One criticism after another. Then you have the cheek to make demands of them. Keaning unbelievable.

If they make a mistake and get sued will you help them financially? Of course you won't.

It may not be June. But it is still understandable why folk are asking, why wait any longer.

As to the constant 'what are you doing' rubbish. Not everybody is in the position to do anything. There may be a handful of folk trying. But many thousands more who are not or not able to do anything. Or don't know what they can or cannot do. But you tarnish them all with the same brush.

Why is it understandable?

The timeline is part of the process, and things will come out when the people who have spent good money and time compiling the report are good and ready, not when a couple of messageboard members start whinging.

You have done everything you can to undermine BRAG's efforts on here. One criticism after another. Then you have the cheek to make demands of them. Keaning unbelievable.

If they make a mistake and get sued will you help them financially? Of course you won't.

Here here :tu:

Where have I made demands? All I have said that it is understandable why folk are asking to stuff to be revealed now.

Its slightly strange to accuse BRAG of doing nothing when they have done what they can to collect information on the irregularities and dark forces surrounding the club - as Shebby would say. They are going through the FA route backed by Jack Straw, Graham Jones and the Sports Minister -who themselves are trying to get answers. If the FA aren't going to do a proper investigation then a trial by media it must be - which is what GlenM threatened to do a month ago.

The Action group can't do anymore. They have made mistakes before - lumping Tim Sherwood in with the press release about Billy McKinlay and they have admitted the protests were not the right course of action. Sometimes the politics of the group and other groups gets silly. However, I trust the sincerity in their actions.

I sympathise with the view 'why do BRAG help Shebby?' but its actually the wrong way to look at it. The Action group don't give a flying fk about Shebby Singh. They didn't do things like the 24 hour protest in a grand masterplan to install Shebby Singh as managing director. Its others that are engineering their own masterplans which is precisely the reason it was created in the first place - to find out why Steve Kean was 100% untouchable and why good people at the club were being forced out.

Why is it understandable?

The timeline is part of the process, and things will come out when the people who have spent good money and time compiling the report are good and ready, not when a couple of messageboard members start whinging.

Here here :tu:

Because Rovers season is finished. I suggest that is why folk are asking.

I know I am only a recent member here, but I have looked on at the internal sniping on this and other sites.

Naturally, this is a highly charged, difficult emotional issue for all of us.Speaking personally, someone only needs to mention Venky's, Kean, or any of the three stooges and I am Joe Pesci..

There will be disagreement about what is the most strategic action and when to take it in the face of all this secrecy and, basically, stench of corruption.

If we supporters do get sucked into targeting each other, the only winners will be those who have abused our club and the Pontius Pilate football authorities.Divide and rule etc

I don't know what is in the BRAG dossier. However, I suggest they make sure they have a dispassionate( independent) review of their evidence . The decision about when to publish really cannot be based on trying to prove themselves to the rest of us. My own experience is that going to the press almost always ends up differently to what you hope. That is because the press agenda is their own etc

A word of encouragement to BRAG...see the threats as an indicator as to how close you are getting. The more extreme the threats, the closer you are. Continue to post every threat on this site. Openness is an antidote to bullying.

Hope I don't sound too self-righteous!

Leonard Venkhater

Why is it rubbish?

I only tarnish the ones like yourself who have a hard on against Glenn and Mark. You and a few others go on and on and on some more to bash people who have got off their arses to try and do something. You have the board perve who slags fans who go to games because he is boycotting 300 miles away. You have another who is malisceous ( no idea if thats right sp,nor at this point do I care.) You have the beer expert who gripes and beliitles .

The paper said JUNE , its not June its not rocket science. Bet you were a right pain in the arse when you were a kid awaiting christmas and if your wife /gf wanted a good nigh do you prem satisfy her/them.

Ah, get back in your box, Abbey. There's a good lad.

They said they were waiting until June before leaking info, eh? That suddenly didn't matter when it came to exposing the Berg affair. I wonder who at Rovers was looking to profit the most from that? Beats me.

Archived