BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would strongly recommend that everyone go on Mark Fish's twitter and click on the audio link!

A very familiar, very worried voice!

In need of some tantric relaxation perhaps!

Stutter on you...

would like to hear the questions being ask?

hes answers the questions being ask. whether you like the answers or not. shame the owners never do.

seems to be blaming the owners for rovers mess

Just listened to that phone call.

Theres a lot of info on there, but Id say only a small amount of anything new....wether its true or not is a different matter.... But of interest to me...

The meeting between Venkys the 2 Ians and JA in Pune was set up by JA to try to get the 2 Ians to take on the, running of the club on a day to day basis.

At the time of the Jan 11 transfer window the Rovers board (JW) wouldnt fulfil the orders of the owners in reducing the wage bill. In that window several players where demanding transfers (jones, salgado). (upset at sacking of Sam?)

Just listened to that phone call.

Theres a lot of info on there, but Id say only a small amount of anything new....wether its true or not is a different matter.... But of interest to me...

The meeting between Venkys the 2 Ians and JA in Pune was set up by JA to try to get the 2 Ians to take on the, running of the club on a day to day basis.

At the time of the Jan 11 transfer window the Rovers board (JW) wouldnt fulfil the orders of the owners in reducing the wage bill. In that window several players where demanding transfers (jones, salgado). (upset at sacking of Sam?)

It depends how trust you are of what he had to say, especially in what he suggests about the board at that time.

However, I heard him say how great Myles Anderson was/is, and how he could play for any team outside the top 6.

5 appearances for Aldershot and 0 for Exeter say different.

It depends how trust you are of what he had to say, especially in what he suggests about the board at that time.

However, I heard him say how great Myles Anderson was/is, and how he could play for any team outside the top 6.

I didn't include that, as its hardly impartial for a dad to back his son. (Not saying he is right, but he wouldn't be alone in believing their offspring to be the next Messi/stuart Pearce etc..)

I didn't include that, as its hardly impartial for a dad to back his son. (Not saying he is right, but he wouldn't be alone in believing their offspring to be the next Messi/stuart Pearce etc..)

If your son plays football, you have to be able to back up your comments with his ability. Otherwise, familial bias is ALL it is.

Talking about top 6 is stupid. Talking about top 6 and being deadly serious is believing your own BS. What else does he "believe"?

Come on now, Stuart. He has made a couple of substitute appearances for the mighty League 2 Exeter City. All part of his late development as a top-class footballer. It does seem a VERY slow development, mind.

Perhaps dad was talking about how Miles could play for any team outside of the top 6 divisions?

• Backroom

Come on now, Stuart. He has made a couple of substitute appearances for the mighty League 2 Exeter City. All part of his late development as a top-class footballer. It does seem a VERY slow development, mind.

Perhaps dad was talking about how Miles could play for any team outside of the top 6 divisions?

Or maybe he said 'Play miles away from the top 6?' and people misunderstood that he named his son.

Archived