BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Enough posturing, GM. If you have evidence that could incriminate our owners, then it's your right as a fan to put them into the open, as this is clearly a matter of public interest. Before you speak of legal issues, you don't have to do it officially through BRAG. How do you think most leaks end up on the internet? There must be another reason why you have chosen to sit on this so-called evidence for so long. This suggests to me that you don't have much of a case to begin with, and it will simply come down to one person's word against another. You can keep digging around for something concrete but Rovers are running on borrowed time and it's highly unlikely you're going to find that smoking gun - especially after tipping the FA off. All this grandstanding is needless, not to mention self-contradictory, when you say you want to "let Bowyer finish the season" and then publish the dirt on Shaw - another convenient point scored for Team Shebby, some would argue.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough posturing, GM. If you have evidence that could incriminate our owners, then it's your right as a fan to put them into the open, as this is clearly a matter of public interest. Before you speak of legal issues, you don't have to do it officially through BRAG. How do you think most leaks end up on the internet? There must be another reason why you have chosen to sit on this so-called evidence for so long. This suggests to me that you don't have much of a case to begin with, and it will simply come down to one person's word against another. You can keep digging around for something concrete but Rovers are running on borrowed time and it's highly unlikely you're going to find that smoking gun - especially after tipping the FA off. All this grandstanding is needless, not to mention self-contradictory, when you say you want to "let Bowyer finish the season" and then publish the dirt on Shaw - another convenient point scored for Team Shebby, some would argue.

pointless

come on! the 'action group' have their handful helping out with organising a bloody oap charity match :rock: (at least they have their priorities right)

Guest Norbert

I think BRAG have stated that they'll publish what they know at the end of the season. I have no idea whether the newspapers have got the same info either through their own efforts or by peeking at what BRAG have dug up. If they did have some really shocking info, the papers would be operating on their own timetable.

Either way, I hope that any funny business is exposed for all to see, and Venky's Shebby, Anderson and Shagnew are hounded out of football.

I think BRAG have stated that they'll publish what they know at the end of the season. I have no idea whether the newspapers have got the same info either through their own efforts or by peeking at what BRAG have dug up. If they did have some really shocking info, the papers would be operating on their own timetable.

Either way, I hope that any funny business is exposed for all to see, and Venky's Shebby, Anderson and Shagnew are hounded out of football.

Glenn said that one of the national newspapers was going to run a big piece in one of it's weekend papers, exposing all that has gone on at Rovers, how Kean and JA were up to their necks in it, we protected and continue to be so. I was just wondering if this were any closer to happening.

• Backroom

Glenn said that one of the national newspapers was going to run a big piece in one of it's weekend papers, exposing all that has gone on at Rovers, how Kean and JA were up to their necks in it, we protected and continue to be so. I was just wondering if this were any closer to happening.

I too read it that way initially, but he actually said it will appear 100% without giving a time-frame.

I too read it that way initially, but he actually said it will appear 100% without giving a time-frame.

Oh right fair enough. Hopefully over the next few weeks then. I'm not sure when would be best for it to happen? While the season is still on and there is interest in league goings on or in the office seaon, when we have hopefully stayed up and the papers are looking for stuff to write about and people are looking for their football news fix.

Nice to see you're listening ES. Now instead of ever more snide criticism would you tell us all how you could see BRFC become self financing without some sugar daddy to constantly top up our coffers with ever more 'prune juice' for no apparent reason.

Hold on Gordon, I was merely pointing out your flawed reasoning concerning correlation and causation. You tried to made a direct link between a towns socio-economic problems and the performance of its football team. I gave some examples countering your logic.

By the way you didn't have a hand in compiling this graph did you? ;)

Help The Fight Against Global Warming ... Become A Pirate

piratesglobalwarming.jpg

come on! the 'action group' have their handful helping out with organising a bloody oap charity match :rock: (at least they have their priorities right)

I didn't realise the Action Group were just " helping out", I thought they were organising it including putting up the finance. Is that not right?

And who are the "bloody OAPs"---Tugay, Atkins,Ripley? Bloody heroes mate. Bit of respect eh?

Its odd that you should try to belittle everything BRAG do, then feel free to offer advice and demand that they do something or other you think they ought to. Why would you expect them to listen to you?

Archived