BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

He did, did he?

It was reported that Berg was no-one's first choice but the only one they could agree on.

I hold them all responsible for that mistake.

Which is why Shebby was the one hogging the cameras when Berg arrived and fit the criteria he was looking for (ex-Rover)? And most likely why Shaw came out with that subtle "Berg wasn't our first choice" jab when the appointment was made.

660x0.jpg

A picture paints a thousand words.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is why Shebby was the one hogging the cameras when Berg arrived and fit the criteria he was looking for (ex-Rover)? And most likely why Shaw came out with that subtle "Berg wasn't our first choice" jab when the appointment was made.

660x0.jpg

So you think Shagnew might have undermined Berg's time in charge?

I'm inclined to agree. Shaw doesn't look particularly happy in that picture, whilst Singh appears to look like he's going to give Berg every chance.

To be honest, I don't want to get into a Singh v Shaw debate though really, Am'o, because it's lose-lose. However, if push came to shove, I'd prefer to keep the man credited with Kean's "forced" exit, rather than the man brought in as bumchum to Kean's defender-in-chief.

660x0.jpg

Sure does, cuddly harmless Derek thinking s*** hope he doesn't get sacked

I was only half-serious with the pic but it is quite fitting.

What did Kean's "forced exit" actually achieve? We've dumped one clown and been saddled with another.

Exactly, Kean always was a symptom, albeit a particularly dislikeable one. Shagnew and Shebby are symptoms - if they go who will Venky's appoint to run us? Sir Stanley Rous? Nelson Mandela?

I was only half-serious with the pic but it is quite fitting.

What did Kean's "forced exit" actually achieve? We've dumped one clown and been saddled with another.

Exactly, Kean always was a symptom, albeit a particularly dislikeable one. Shagnew and Shebby are symptoms - if they go who will Venky's appoint to run us? Sir Stanley Rous? Nelson Mandela?

Love it.

The arse print 0n Voldemort's Brockhall office chair hasn't yet fully disappeared yet it all is forgiven.

What did it achieve? Well we don't have some smirking, sweating, neck-scratching, imposter telling us all how it's good times ahead and how we are having to take another step backwards (League One) to take 42 giant leaps forward in our mission to make the Champions League. "Scott Dann had to move on because he wants Championsihp football and we aren't there yet". I've put up with a lot and carried on with my season ticket. If they ever brought Steve Kean back to this club, in true cliched fashion, that would be me finished.

Yes, Venkys are the problem but no-one has done more, as the face of the owners than Mr Dignity and his accomplice to divide the fanbase whilst making excuses for, even promoting the positives of, his own and the owner's ineptitude.

And Shebby doesn't promte the positives of his own and the owner's ineptitude? One thing I'll give you about Shebby he has been able to unite the fanbase in one way - we all want him out!

I guess football fans are known for their short memories.

Excluding the owners, who has done most to damage BRFC: Kean, Singh, Shagnew or the fans?

The damage Kean has done to this club is never to be underestimated, His finger prints are still all over this mess, i don't agree with all this he was just a symptom stuff. He was in it up to his neck from the beggining and walked hand in hand with the venkys and the tantric slug. Who's to say that with Anderson brokering the sale of the club that Kean wouldn't have popped up even if some other Asian mob had bought the club ?

Not forgetting the walker trust are we, they are the ones that sold their own late family members(who was also the person that made them all multi millionaires in the first place) legacy to a family of classless snake charmers via one of the biggest known scumbags in football Jerome Anderson(and how much of a part did the precious John Williams play in getting Anderson involved and giving the sale a thumbs up).

They all have blood on their hands, but they don't care as long as they have big wedges of cash in their pockets

Love it.

The arse print 0n Voldemort's Brockhall office chair hasn't yet fully disappeared yet it all is forgiven.

What did it achieve? Well we don't have some smirking, sweating, neck-scratching, imposter telling us all how it's good times ahead and how we are having to take another step backwards (League One) to take 42 giant leaps forward in our mission to make the Champions League. "Scott Dann had to move on because he wants Championsihp football and we aren't there yet". I've put up with a lot and carried on with my season ticket. If they ever brought Steve Kean back to this club, in true cliched fashion, that would be me finished.

Yes, Venkys are the problem but no-one has done more, as the face of the owners than Mr Dignity and his accomplice to divide the fanbase whilst making excuses for, even promoting the positives of, his own and the owner's ineptitude.

So we're agreed then, he was particulalrly dislikeable and we're glad he went. But what has been achieved since with our Lords and Masters still in charge? The slide has continued relentlessly because he wasn't the ultimate problem.

I really hope we see some sort of activity on this front soon.

Get the stuff out there, get Venky's and their cronies out and go back to enjoying being a part of Blackburn Rovers in whatever division they may be.

Of course that's easier said that done. Sam's tenure was less than three years ago but it honestly feels like a lifetime now.

Not forgetting the walker trust are we, they are the ones that sold their own late family members(who was also the person that made them all multi millionaires in the first place) legacy to a family of classless snake charmers via one of the biggest known scumbags in football Jerome Anderson(and how much of a part did the precious John Williams play in getting Anderson involved and giving the sale a thumbs up).

They all have blood on their hands, but they don't care as long as they have big wedges of cash in their pockets

+100

We really do wonder what the REAL reasons are for their continued silence on the ongoing shambles.

A very, very interesting point you raise.

Regardless of the wedge of hush money in his pocket, it must be very hard for John Williams to see a solid 15 years work blown away by the wretched Raos. All the more sickening if he had been cheerleading their bid for the club to the Walker Trust.

+100

We really do wonder what the REAL reasons are for their continued silence on the ongoing shambles.

Sad as it maybe Tom, the truth is other than Jack, they really couldn't care less.

Pointless, whinging about it tbh, they never had any allegiance and as we know, money always defeats morales hands down.

C-nts the lot of 'em.

A very, very interesting point you raise.

Regardless of the wedge of hush money in his pocket, it must be very hard for John Williams to see a solid 15 years work blown away by the wretched Raos. All the more sickening if he had been cheerleading their bid for the club to the Walker Trust.

I think they where all so blinded by the money being offered and bs visions/fantasy's of what the venkys said they wanted to achieve with the club(champions league football, league title push) that they never asked exactly how they intended to achieve these goals considering they(venkys) blatantly knew/know nothing about football(on or off the field)

p.s. not really whinging Darren 'tbh', just adding them to the list of people that have played a part in the clubs decline, all be it just through greed and ignorance(of the blissful kind) in the walker trusts case.

p.p.s. also to be fair I suppose Williams did try to get the venkys to see sense in the end, but it was to late by then as he'd lost all power by then, so was left with no choice but to quit.

Sad as it maybe Tom, the truth is other than Jack, they really couldn't care less.

Pointless, whinging about it tbh, they never had any allegiance and as we know, money always defeats morales hands down.

C-nts the lot of 'em.

Aye i suppose your right although i did hear a while back that one or two of the family were very angry and upset at the goings on from someone who genuinely knows one of them. Just find it strange that non of them have spoken out if nothing else but to distance themselves from the mess. Although it is debatable how much say some of the family members actually had in the Trust if any at all.

So we're agreed then, he was particulalrly dislikeable and we're glad he went. But what has been achieved since with our Lords and Masters still in charge? The slide has continued relentlessly because he wasn't the ultimate problem.

What has been achieved is that he is gone.

I would sooner slide than put up with his bullkean or watch him for 90 minutes stood "dignified" on the touchline.

Winning with Kean in charge was no victory at all. At least I can wholeheartedly enjoy our victories now. I can honestly say that wasn't the case with Kean here.

I think they where all so blinded by the money being offered and bs visions/fantasy's of what the venkys said they wanted to achieve with the club(champions league football, league title push) that they never asked exactly how they intended to achieve these goals considering they(venkys) blatantly knew/know nothing about football(on or off the field)

p.s. not really whinging Darren 'tbh', just adding them to the list of people that have played a part in the clubs decline, all be it just through greed and ignorance(of the blissful kind) in the walker trusts case.

p.p.s. also to be fair I suppose Williams did try to get the venkys to see sense in the end, but it was to late by then as he'd lost all power by then, so was left with no choice but to quit.

If that was the case and many at the club and Trust were really taken in by Venkys and/or Anderson etc pitch then it really does point to a bit of a con job.

Archived