BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From this, did they prove the authenticity willingly or through their bungling attempts to belittle you?

Through their bungling attempts at belittling us, they tried to tell us the Blackburn Rovers disclaimer would be on the email and that it has clearly been removed prior to us receiving it, i stated that since this came from a private address and not a Rovers one, then it wouldn't, she then confirmed that as she also has a copy of the original in front of her, she can confirm it does! I said thank you for authenticating they are genuine then :)

The only way she will have a disclaimer on hers, is if it was forwarded to her by a club employee, then there's will be on it!

Very unprofessional and misinformed. Following her further emails at midnight, which were threatening and rather sad regarding how many cases the company have been involved in over 15 years last night, she was told very clearly that they are now taking the form of harassment and we won't be responding until we have an official request from a solicitor and not a PR company.

We are not the first people she/they have acted in this manner towards.

I mean emails at midnight? anyone would think they are worried or something.

Portugal is part of the EU

As for the PR company, can we not name and shame?

The Raos, agents and idiotic Preston @#/? pots have turned the laughing stock which Kean left us, into a complete farce.

You can if you want to.......

P.S you have a PM :rover:

So you would prefer that they work on covering up the shambles behind the scenes rather than maybe advising the owners not to - for example- lie to fans via the website.

No - I don't care what they do - you would just think a decent PR company would be dealing with the problem at source rather than threatening fans.

Who cares what they do or don''t do? Surely our interests as FANS are completely different?

Whose side are you on exactly?

What are you talking about? All I said was the PR company should look at the internals rather than wasting time on threats.

I care what they do - if they could stop all the people that own and run the club from doing stupid stuff all the time we might have a better chance of being a successful football club.

Are board members on contracts like that? I don't recall Williams ever getting a 2 year contract extension??!!

With people like JW it would just be a basic severance pay issue? So written in to his contract of employment, which itself doesn't have a fixed end date. Goes hand in hand with the usual notice period for a person of that level.

Midnight emails are a typical bully's tactics. Deeply worried bullies at that. They are on the run.

That's a fair point. Are they working round the clock to monitor this place and the BRAG site? There must be, as you like to put it, some really really smelly stuff yet to come.

It doesn't take a genius to work out which posts on here are directed at long term members and BRFC fans, and which posts are practically emails directed at certain companies, agencies and individuals.

For that reason alone, we can be sure that this site, certain twitter feeds and other rovers websites are being monitored.

No - I don't care what they do - you would just think a decent PR company would be dealing with the problem at source rather than threatening fans.

What are you talking about? All I said was the PR company should look at the internals rather than wasting time on threats.

I care what they do - if they could stop all the people that own and run the club from doing stupid stuff all the time we might have a better chance of being a successful football club.

All I can go on is what you wrote, which prompted my response.

Getting a bit tasty in here, isn't it?

Well played BRAG people, I have not really been a supporter, but credit where it's due.

They are worried, it shows quite clearly.

And the fact that they are speaks volumes.

No I'm not and no hard feelings I hope. The meaning wasn't clear at the time.

No problem buddy.

My attempts to start a Spartucus-esque "I'm Paul Agnew" type sequence on a previous thread incredibly seems to have some people believing that I actually am Paul Agnew.

Which I am.

They appear to have a bit of an obsession for taking pictures of footballers in their pants don't they?

I'm surprised they haven't called Dunny, Robbo, or Hanley in for a photoshoot yet.

They're trying to avert a crisis, not cause one!

• Backroom

Hell, I thought we were being cagey about accusations by calling them 'The Sports PR Company'. It just turns out they are bullies with little imagination. No wonder they're @#/?-poor at PR, especially when the best they can do is shake their fists at BRAG. I suggest they bugger off and 'shake their fists' in another 'downstairs' manner :P

They appear to have a bit of an obsession for taking pictures of footballers in their pants don't they?

I'm surprised they haven't called Dunny, Robbo, or Hanley in for a photoshoot yet.

Robbo's too ill; Hanley's head won't fit in the frame and Dunny got injured answering the phone.

No problem buddy.

My attempts to start a Spartucus-esque "I'm Paul Agnew" type sequence on a previous thread incredibly seems to have some people believing that I actually am Paul Agnew.

Which I am.

I'm Paul Agnew!

Agnew Out.

Venkys Out.

How much are the club paying these PR jokers?

Let's look at the last two weeks of BRFC in the media:

- Venkys being called 'The North Korea of football owners'

- Numerous articles ridiculing Venky's and BRFC

- Quotes from the Judge saying how much of a shambles the club is

- LIES on the Rovers.co.uk website

- Rhodes wanted 'on the cheap' by West Ham

- Emails leaked

- Agnew making things worse in his LT interview by dodging every question

They probably won't put this job on their list of achievements...

Soxxxxxxxx!!!!!! Haven't seen you about much recently. Surely a Fleming / Sox season review is in order ;)

Hi Ricky, I was only speaking to Bob in Blues a few weeks ago. Admittedly I'd had a few pints but I'm sure he said how much he was looking forward to doing a season review on his own. So I wouldn't want to spoil it for him.

Anyway, you've gone off-topic, the mods will be after you!

Archived