BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

You'll have to find me the part in bold Rev, don't think I've ever suggested that.

Question for you - in fact for everyone.

WBA/Norwich/Southampton/WHAM - come in with an offer of £6m for Rhordan in the summer. Do you keep him and attempt to improve the rest of Whiteburn's squad on a shoestring -or do you accept the offer and spend said £6m on improving the squad generally?

You've edited my quote there to suggest I said Timmy alone said that about Rhordan in our hypothetical world Jimmy!.

As regards the second part, I'd keep him and attempt to improve the squad trading players I didn't fancy.

Edit: Selling Rhordan for 6m would leave our mystery investor substantially out of pocket which was the point I was trying to make in relation to this thread. I wasn't arguing about Rhordan's prowess in this instance.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rev you seem to be wanting not to believe anything that could point a finger at dodgy dealing by Venkys when it's blatantly obvious the club is lying for whatever reason almost daily.

For example your post:-

looks rather silly now it is shown that the clubs official site is telling porkies. If you read your posts on page 2 of the Berg at the High Court thread again you will see doubted there was substance to Berg's clam at all and now it's being laid bare in court for all to see.

Leaked letters from last year and now these leaked BRAG emails are showing that a lot of the rumours have large elements of truth in them. Tweets between Nick Harris, Martin Blackburn and Andy Cryer over the last 2 months are obviously indicating they know there is more to this than is in the public domain. Whether this is as big as certain posters indicate I don't know but I anticipate your posts in the last 24 hours may one day deserve a place in Messageboard Gold.

I don't know where to start with this post.

Firstly, at the time I made the post you refer to about Shaw I was merely pointing out that whilst GM and the Mail claimed Shaw was under investigation and on gardening leave, the Club's official site claimed he wasn't.

The fact Shaw was subsequently reported to be at his desk the next day AND went to India AND hasn't been fired would indicate to me that claim is far from clear cut.

Secondly, I don't understand the points you are making about my posts on page 2 of the Berg thread and I suggest you re-read them.

I pointed out the article was very one sided and from Berg's perspective. it was. It conveyed the impression that we had not filed any defence at all to Berg's claim (we have albeit we now know it's extremely flimsy) and did not carry any reference to the fact that Berg has been paid c500k already.

Of course at the time the article had been written we might not have filed a defence nor made part payment to Berg, and those things might have merely been stalling tactics. However I think I adequately covered that eventuality by stating my view that if we were merely dragging things out until the last possible moment before payment to be awkward then it was a disgraceful way to treat a man who had been a legend as a former player.

Sorry for attempting to counter your boundless conspiracy theory with facts Stuart.

I don't know for certain if rules on 3rd party ownership are any different in the Championship either but it seems very unfair to me to attempt to start or promote a fresh wave of conspiracy theory based on something which isn't factually correct.

I forgive you Rev.

All I said way it would be a neat explanation. It depends if you try to fit all the pieces together or if you accept it's all completely coincidental.

That's a lot of isolated coincidences though.

I forgive you Rev.

All I said way it would be a neat explanation. It depends if you try to fit all the pieces together or if you accept it's all completely coincidental.

That's a lot of isolated coincidences though.

They're not even pieces though if you try to fit them together on the basis of a fallacy Stu.

I'm more than happy to listen to and give some credence to conspiracy theories if they stack up but in my view every one I've heard thus far relating to Rovers falls flat on its face when compared with the facts of what's gone on or subjected to logical examination.

You've edited my quote there to suggest I said Timmy alone said that about Rhordan in our hypothetical world Jimmy!.

As regards the second part, I'd keep him and attempt to improve the squad trading players I didn't fancy.

Edit: Selling Rhordan for 6m would leave our mystery investor substantially out of pocket which was the point I was trying to make in relation to this thread. I wasn't arguing about Rhordan's prowess in this instance.

Well anyway Rev - Interesting little list over on the Rhodes - exit clause thread. Might prompt conversation/debate. A list of champ top scorers (20+) and their transfer fees. Interesting to see who has scored that many and not done much since.

Salgado was not played due to the fact it would have activated a 12 month extension to his contract. What was more baffling was that he offered to wave the extension so he could help us in our fight against relegation. We refused and played Bradley Orr instead.

Perhaps Orr had resale value if he performed (which he didn't) and Salgado, despite being a great player and a good man, did not?

Well what a day today has been Sports PR company writing threatening letters as if they were solicitors warning us we should take the letters down and warning us that we best not release anything else .

Well I have news for them , please send the solicitor letter personally to me and I will see them in court .

The accusations they make within those emails today and accusations, are some of the most unprofessional I have ever witnessed , whilst the tone of them was amateurish at best .

My message to them , is dig deep , get yourself a solicitor and let's go to court !!!

Well what a day today has been Sports PR company writing threatening letters as if they were solicitors warning us we should take the letters down and warning us that we best not release anything else .

Well I have news for them , please send the solicitor letter personally to me and I will see them in court .

The accusations they make within those emails today and accusations, are some of the most unprofessional I have ever witnessed , whilst the tone of them was amateurish at best .

My message to them , is dig deep , get yourself a solicitor and let's go to court !!!

Don't let the @#/?s get you down pal , either on here or all things venky

Shocking that the club are targeting the Brag site, run by fans.

The content of the letters has been in all the papers anyway.

Publish the accusatory emails from sports PR I say.

They are obviously running scared. I've said it before, you don't start sending nasty(and expensive) threatening letters unless you've got something to hide.

Would it be bad form to publish those too?

Fair play to you. Whilst I wouldn't advocate you publishing the letters you mention, it would be interesting to know if you know who prompted the action?

You are clearly more than touching a raw nerve !

Don't always see eye to eye with you, however, I think you have them running scared and there must be good reason.

Don't let the b@st@rds get you down.

Having been contacted today by the PR company representing Blackburn Rovers.....You know the one, the one hired in January just prior to a managerial appointment, the company having worked with said manager before, threatening legal action should the emails not be taken down due to a breach of Private and Confidential information, there was one clear thing for me during this telephone conversation.....whilst discussing the 'disclaimer' on the emails i was informed that they "had an original" copy, they also claimed to know where we got it from!!

I took this as an admission regarding the authenticity of the email and was met with..."that is irrelevant"........the conversation didn't last much longer as when the questioning of their motives and role got difficult they hung up on me.

I was then sent an email warning me to be careful about publishing details of the conversation i had with them, so let's see if they send a letter tomorrow shall we....anyone would think they are a registered law firm or something!!

:tu:

I'm sorry if I've missed something over the last few pages, but where have these letters been put up?

Archived