BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Rovers season is finished. I suggest that is why folk are asking.

I'm sure they had some dirt they could have released last summer, but these things take time, all the ducks must be in a row, miss-time the release and you've lost the chance, thats the key thing here in my opinion.

So I'm happy to sit tight and see what transpires, sadly others are not.

Guest Norbert

I suppose there is also the fact that the Premier League, Champions League etc. are still to be finished, and it may be better to wait until the sports pages are crying out for something a bit meatier than Christano Ronaldo's new hairdo or the latest French player no-one has heard of possibly moving to Newcastle, maybe.

Nothing stopping you releasing what you've unearthed

or anyone else

I have not asked anybody to release anything. I have just stated that I find it understandable that folk are asking why things could not be released now. Especially as the season for Rovers is over.

Why is it rubbish?

I only tarnish the ones like yourself who have a hard on against Glenn and Mark. You and a few others go on and on and on some more to bash people who have got off their arses to try and do something. You have the board perve who slags fans who go to games because he is boycotting 300 miles away. You have another who is malisceous ( no idea if thats right sp,nor at this point do I care.) You have the beer expert who gripes and beliitles .

The paper said JUNE , its not June its not rocket science. Bet you were a right pain in the arse when you were a kid awaiting christmas and if your wife /gf wanted a good nigh do you prem satisfy her/them.

Not one of my posts today were having ago at Brag. I just stated that I could understand why folk were asking why stuff could not be released.

Maybe you can tell us all what you have been doing to help the club. Oh yes, you sat on your bike in the cold.

There is video evidence of Abbey shouting Venkys out( and other expletives) when the Raos arrived at Ewood Park in January. So Abbey has at least opened up communication channels with them.

BRAG will release the information in due course. Remember some of the information they have gathered are personal testimonials that people will not want to made public or have agreed to say on the condition it were not made public. Its the FA that are taking their time with the info not BRAG and the FA/Premier League should have been the ones undertaking the investigation anyway.

PAFELL, they gave a deadline to start investigating of June, if they release info before thay point, then they immediately give the authorities a get-out clause. Id imagine June to wait till season over, and give reasonable time from when they made that deadline to start an investigation.

No point in rushing it now and spoiling the potential outcome.

I agree though that every time someone makes a complaint against / sends a solicitors letter the details are released, as that shows yo everyone what is going on.

PAFELL, they gave a deadline to start investigating of June, if they release info before thay point, then they immediately give the authorities a get-out clause. Id imagine June to wait till season over, and give reasonable time from when they made that deadline to start an investigation.

No point in rushing it now and spoiling the potential outcome.

I agree though that every time someone makes a complaint against / sends a solicitors letter the details are released, as that shows yo everyone what is going on.

Baz what do you mean ''spoil the outcome''?? You make it sound like its a lovely surprise.The outcome could be totally dire because to the best of anyones knowledge is there a disaster recovery plan in place?? And i am not sure the correct answer is The Trust or Seneca. Once all this hits , it could be armageddon so much so that you couldnt get anybody to take it on.

There is video evidence of Abbey shouting Venkys out( and other expletives) when the Raos arrived at Ewood Park in January. So Abbey has at least opened up communication channels with them.

Wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, would ya?

But they've already gone back on that with the Berg/Shaw stuff they leaked on their site. That one didn't count, though, I take it?

Baz what do you mean ''spoil the outcome''?? You make it sound like its a lovely surprise.The outcome could be totally dire because to the best of anyones knowledge is there a disaster recovery plan in place?? And i am not sure the correct answer is The Trust or Seneca. Once all this hits , it could be armageddon so much so that you couldnt get anybody to take it on.

I mean, don't give the authorities any excuse to bury the information by being able to say, we haven't had time to respond. As for outcome being totally dire, only the truth will help us move forward as a club, even if theres a lot of pain beforehand.

Wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, would ya?But they've already gone back on that with the Berg/Shaw stuff they leaked on their site. That one didn't count, though, I take it?

I dont think the Berg / Shaw stuff is related to the other info they have.

I mean, don't give the authorities any excuse to bury the information by being able to say, we haven't had time to respond. As for outcome being totally dire, only the truth will help us move forward as a club, even if theres a lot of pain beforehand.

I AGREE ABOUT THE TRUTH BUT I WORRY THAT ONCE THIS EXPLODES THE WHOLE THING COULD SPIRAL WAY BEYOND ANYTHING ANYBODY IMAGINED AND POSSIBLE EVEN THREATEN THE EXISTENCE OF THE CLUB. IT IS A DANGEROUS GAME ,EVEN IF ITS MORALLY THE RIGHT THING, IF THERS NO PLAN B FOR WHEN IT ALL BLOWS UP.

I dont think the Berg / Shaw stuff is related to the other info they have.

BRFCAG have apparently over 700 pages of stuff now.

I very much doubt it is all neatly bagged marked "Kean" and sitting stinking in a corner.

Most Rovers fans haven't got the first clue as to what has gone on. The Rovers fans who have shown a reasonable level of interest are frankly utterly confused by the unexplicible and fathomless idiocy of the Loons and are drawing widely divergent conclusions as the debate on here is showing.

The ones who are much closer find it incredibly difficult to explain all the mind bogglingly extreme complexities and inter-woven patterns never mind presenting it in such a way as a governing body which could be:

1) deeply implicated and in bed with the naughty boys, or

2) enormously embarrassed by the political implications of its inactions and looking to save its own skin, or

3) bored stupid and just want BRFCAG to kean off and stop bothering them

might actually do something this time.

Oh and there are legal letters flying about (and a non-disclosable legal action) and if in the extremely unlikely event A and K happened to meet with A, K and ANO, do you think they will have left a nice neat audit trail with a signpost at every corner reading "Here be devils" and are now sitting back admiring Glen and Mark and saying "its a fair cop, guv"?

Guest Norbert

It is sometimes hard not to wish the sort of solution Stalin would sign off when you start thinking of the possibilties of what has gone on, pondering if there are super-injunctions/other legal barriers put up by wealthy people with something to hide etc. I really do hope these c_cks all get their comeuppance and burn in hell if there happens to be an afterlife.

It's all gone a bit quiet. I think that could be a good thing. The calm before the storm.

Let's not forget than Glen and Mark mentioned that what they had found could lead to criminal prosecutions.

So not just a couple of naughty boys at play in an empty house.

BRFCAG have apparently over 700 pages of stuff now.

I very much doubt it is all neatly bagged marked "Kean" and sitting stinking in a corner.

Most Rovers fans haven't got the first clue as to what has gone on. The Rovers fans who have shown a reasonable level of interest are frankly utterly confused by the unexplicible and fathomless idiocy of the Loons and are drawing widely divergent conclusions as the debate on here is showing.

The ones who are much closer find it incredibly difficult to explain all the mind bogglingly extreme complexities and inter-woven patterns never mind presenting it in such a way as a governing body which could be:

1) deeply implicated and in bed with the naughty boys, or

2) enormously embarrassed by the political implications of its inactions and looking to save its own skin, or

3) bored stupid and just want BRFCAG to kean off and stop bothering them

might actually do something this time.

Oh and there are legal letters flying about (and a non-disclosable legal action) and if in the extremely unlikely event A and K happened to meet with A, K and ANO, do you think they will have left a nice neat audit trail with a signpost at every corner reading "Here be devils" and are now sitting back admiring Glen and Mark and saying "its a fair cop, guv"?

As a lawyer, I appreciate the fact that with something of this magnitude, you have to tread carefully and not rush into it. We have already seen by the Berg case that the club is rotten to the core. Slowly slowly, catchy Venkys!

Not one of my posts today were having ago at Brag. I just stated that I could understand why folk were asking why stuff could not be released.

Maybe you can tell us all what you have been doing to help the club. Oh yes, you sat on your bike in the cold.

3 times I've ranted at them if you include meeting a venky member outside the DW before the game . I've been on every march and protest as well . You ?

What's next??? Fans who've been to the matches and all the protests are better fans than those who've just been to games?

Love isn't about who did what and how, it's a connection between two things a strong emotional based one. I don't love my missus less when I go to London or abroad, i don't love her more when I buy her flowers. Love isn't about range, when it's there it's on. you see I see being a fan of Rovers as love, I never loved rovers less when I was routing around the greek newsagents everyday looking for any rovers news in the 90's. My love was no less than it is now, we lose I'm sad, we win I'm happy even now after all that's gone on, I love rovers, its on or off, there is no inbewteen. Distance, money, memronbilia all of that depends of personal circumstance none of which for me has any barring on love and being a fanatic of Rovers definitly constitutes love.

It shouldn't be an issue and it's the one thing we all share and now even that's dissappearing under Venky's stewardship. Now I'm not assigning blame everyone is guilty and blame leads nowhere, but it shouldn't be an issue between fans...

Yes thanks philipl.

A farmer is travelling with a fox, a sheep and a small sack of hay. He comes to a river with a small boat in it. The boat can only support the farmer and one other animal/item. If the farmer leaves the fox alone with the sheep, the fox will eat the sheep. And if the farmer leaves the sheep alone with the hay, the sheep will eat the hay.

How can the farmer get all three as well as himself safely across the river?

Archived