BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Playing Devils Advocate why would Shaw have gone to India (twice) when he doesn't have to answer to her? Surely if he is controlled by somebody else he would have told her he wasn't going.

People used to say Kean went out there to tell Mrs Desai what her orders were.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might shed some light on the matter if we did.

All this is just ridiculous - not aiming this at you Aggy. All we get when someone asks for the slightest, tiniest shred of evidence that Venky's don't own the club, are cryptic comments and questions. Why this, why that. This has been levied at Venky's for two years or more, yet nothing I've read, or seen, offers even the slightest proof.

Would the fact that Venkys were happy that SEM were trying to mandate transfers on behalf of BRFC without any sign-off by the Board be evidence?

Plus the admission in court that they don't "control" Shaw?

All this is just ridiculous - not aiming this at you Aggy. All we get when someone asks for the slightest, tiniest shred of evidence that Venky's don't own the club, are cryptic comments and questions. Why this, why that. This has been levied at Venky's for two years or more, yet nothing I've read, or seen, offers even the slightest proof.

This is a discussion site not a Court of Law Den.You won't get actual proof on here about anything really. But things are opening up. People are saying stuff now that wouldn't have appeared a while ago.

If you want to stick to "naivety" and incompetence as the causes of our continuing downfall, you're being less discerning than usual! William's letter, Hunt's letter, the recent proceedings in court surely all provide much more than the tiniest shred of evidence? Den, surely you must concede that? Not proof but evidence.

But that was speculation too.

Yes I'm speculating that this is a possible explanation! That's what this site is about. I'm a Rovers fan not Master of the Rolls!

This is a discussion site not a Court of Law Den.You won't get actual proof on here about anything really. But things are opening up. People are saying stuff now that wouldn't have appeared a while ago.

If you want to stick to "naivety" and incompetence as the causes of our continuing downfall, you're being less discerning than usual!

Yes I'm speculating that this is a possible explanation! That's what this site is about. I'm a Rovers fan not Master of the Rolls!

A site for speculating possible explanations?

Now you're being silly. There's always been loads of rumour and speculation on here about pretty much everything. Its part of the fun. You asked why Shaw was off to India if Madame doesn't control him? I gave you a possible explanation . Speculation yes but remember that Venkys lawyers said he was out of control!! S what I proffered fits no?

Obviously there might be another explanation but I don't have it. He's back at work I understand. A bit odd?

Now you're being silly. There's always been loads of rumour and speculation on here about pretty much everything. Its part of the fun. You asked why Shaw was off to India if Madame doesn't control him? I gave you a possible explanation . Speculation yes but remember that Venkys lawyers said he was out of control!! S what I proffered fits no?

Obviously there might be another explanation but I don't have it. He's back at work I understand. A bit odd?

Not being silly at all but I will agree that the truth is out there somewhere although we might never get to know what it is. I don't mind speculation but some of it so extreme that it is beyond belief. As an example on another thread a poster refers to the meeting between the Indian woman and Shaw and what went on. Unless he was present in the room or one of the people there told him then it is wild speculation that soon gets out of control.

Mike Ashley's decision-making made him about as popular as herpes on Tyneside, but even he was able to turn their fortunes around. And yet we're still to believe Venky's are scratching their skulls in a vain attempt to understand what's gone wrong? Quite clearly the people giving them advice (Kentaro, Shebby, Shagnew) have done nothing but cost them money, so why haven't they addressed that? Why are those people still earning at the club? Why are they so decisive to sack some people but not others? If this was me, and say I'd taken over an NFL team. I know jack about American Football, but I know that if I was in that position I would seek out some of the most respected names in the industry and ask their advice. I wouldn't keep faith with the same circus of clowns expecting things to change, while their stewardship is p*ssing millions down the drain. Doesn't make sense, any of it.

Mike Ashley's decision-making made him about as popular as herpes on Tyneside, but even he was able to turn their fortunes around. And yet we're still to believe Venky's are scratching their skulls in a vain attempt to understand what's gone wrong? Quite clearly the people giving them advice (Kentaro, Shebby, Shagnew) have done nothing but cost them money, so why haven't they addressed that? Why are those people still earning at the club? Why are they so decisive to sack some people but not others? If this was me, and say I'd taken over an NFL team. I know jack about American Football, but I know that if I was in that position I would seek out some of the most respected names in the industry and ask their advice. I wouldn't keep faith with the same circus of clowns expecting things to change, while their stewardship is p*ssing millions down the drain. Doesn't make sense, any of it.

Exactly, so this naivety doesn't wash anymore and it's utter horseshit, have never really commented in length on here because I can't be assed typing, but this sums it up for me.

Bet you wouldn't attend games in the NFL either ....cue a frothing top man reply !! Chill before you do I'm yanking your donger.

If you want to stick to "naivety" and incompetence as the causes of our continuing downfall, you're being less discerning than usual! William's letter, Hunt's letter, the recent proceedings in court surely all provide much more than the tiniest shred of evidence? Den, surely you must concede that? Not proof but evidence.

Absolutely! We are up against culture of secrecy and lies. There is a bad smell about all this. I just don't buy the idea of village idiots, naively repeating the same mistakes.

Anyway, as another non Master of he Rolls, I think it is quite in order to think the unthinkable and put hypotheses on the table, educated (and wilder) guesses, then to seek to test them out.

Quite apart from that, I always try and have a laugh in the face of my own powerless despair.The comments on this and the LT site have been far more entertaining than anything else this season...with the notable exception of what what someone described as Venky's snow-japes with the locals.

In the spirit of Spartacus solidarity, does anyone know what is the Marathi for "I threw the snowball"?

I can't help but think people have read this and interpreted it wrongly.

I refuse to believe that the decisions they have made are purely down to incompetence.

If they were trying their best for the club they would have made some good decisions, even if purely by chance.

Instead, every decision has been counter-intuitive and not made for the good of the club.

Yes, circumstantial evidence it may be, but it's quite damning.

There must be something stopping them sacking Shaw, and something causing Shaw to act as if he's bomb-proof.

Do we really need to draw a diagram of this? Do we really need to wait until the whole rotten keanhouse comes crashing down to know that it's rotten?

Would the fact that Venkys were happy that SEM were trying to mandate transfers on behalf of BRFC without any sign-off by the Board be evidence?

Plus the admission in court that they don't "control" Shaw?

Three pieces of evidence things aren't right.

Obviously it's not going to clear cut evidence in the public domain - partly as every footballing authority wants it hush-hush, partly because if you're doing something illegal you'd want to not leave any evidence that would incriminate you on public view. Think in light of this we should not be surprised that there's no nailed on evidence.

Having said that there is more than enough circumstantial evidence that all is not - nor has been - legitimate. Several of those pieces of evidence are highlighted in the quotes above and there are many more from Myles getting a contract, Kean's new contract when we were struggling, Hunt sacked quickly when raising an opinion but others not, it's an endless list.

To think all of these pieces of evidence are down to gross stupidity is highly naive.

If you want to stick to "naivety" and incompetence as the causes of our continuing downfall, you're being less discerning than usual! William's letter, Hunt's letter, the recent proceedings in court surely all provide much more than the tiniest shred of evidence? Den, surely you must concede that? Not proof but evidence.!

I don't have an immovable position on how The Raos have run the club 47er. I'm open to anything that has, if not proof or evidence, at least some substance to it. The only thing that I see, that has any kind of backing, is that the owners, from day one said that they could run the club successfully via £5m/transfer window, academy players and a few loans. From then on, they have used agents to supply the players and put their all into employing a coach rather than a manager. They believed they could run the club on the cheap and to run it their way, they didn't need Williams, Finn or any other highly paid employee.

Now. There are two scenarios here, the one I've just put forward backed by what the Venky's said from day one - and the other scenario of hidden owners, backed by nothing but suspicion.

I don't know the truth, but does anyone really know?

• Backroom

I think the absolute reluctance to sack employees who are not just bad, but obviously so, is beyond suspicious at this point. Steve Kean got the club relegated, but before that he embarrassed the club by drink driving and being video taped slandering another manager (amongst other things). He dragged the reputation of the club through the gutter multiple times and cost the owners millions by putting in such a poor performance that he got us relegated.

Did he get sacked? Nope. Had to resign. Oddly, the Raos seemed to have to force Kean to resign as opposed to being able to sack him, and brought in Shebby to do this. We can only speculate why.

I don't even really need to go into Agnew and Shaw. The latter in particular they have publicly stated has gone renegade and negotiated contract details without the authority to do so. Sacked? Nope. Remains at the club.

It doesn't take a genius to see something isn't right there at all - and it's fairly obvious there are parties involved that are beneath the surface. Sadly there seems to be no concrete evidence though, and until somebody is brave enough to step forward and give this type of evidence we'll never get anywhere.

In the spirit of Spartacus solidarity, does anyone know what is the Marathi for "I threw the snowball"?

मला बर्फाचा चेंडू धावांची भर घातली According to google translate

I think the absolute reluctance to sack employees who are not just bad, but obviously so, is beyond suspicious at this point. Steve Kean got the club relegated, but before that he embarrassed the club by drink driving and being video taped slandering another manager (amongst other things). He dragged the reputation of the club through the gutter multiple times and cost the owners millions by putting in such a poor performance that he got us relegated.

Then he had the gall to say he was 'unsackable'

Den, why would say that?

If we go with the hypothesis that Venky's don't actually own the club, then obviously they can't sell it.

Thinking further along these lines - how could the club ever be sold without the 'real' owners getting found out?

This is obviously just speculating, I don't necessarily believe that they don't own the club. But you would have to be a fool to not smell something incredibly fishy at Ewood by this stage. We appear to be stuck in an extremely disconcerting state of limbo. Endless kean ups but heads never roll, unless it's someone trying to point out what's wrong...

At the moment it feels like this is going to go on forever unless the FA or the government gets involved, and I am certainly not holding my breath. The one person who seemingly has the power to expose any wrong-doing is Jack Straw.

I sincerely hope he does.

Then he had the gall to say he was 'unsackable'

Den, why would say that?

Kean spent his entire time as manager talking to the owners through the press. 500 letters a day, 1pc of fans against him, best squad he'd ever had, success being measured in squad value rather than results. If he were a hidden owner and unsackeable, why would he need to say those things Aggy? Unanswered questions don't mean anything other than we don't know the answer. Having said that, if someone knows for absolute certain that Venky's aren't the real owners of BRFC, then without wanting to know how they know, I'll take their word for it. Simple as that.

The Venkys are absolutely clueless. They have openly said so from day one. They take their advice from Agents ffs. Perhaps Kean was just saying the right things to the press to prolong their little game. Smiling in the face of Venkys as he picks their pockets. "Och it's all OK, this sort of thing is the norm, I can handle it, don't worry" flash that grin - what a guy think Venkys.

The daft thing is, with a bit more humility, a tad more cunning, less stupidity on his part, he'd have got away with it for longer.

How Shaw and Agnew are still in power simply beggars belief, and still some posters want proof. How blatant do you want it to be?? The evidence is staring you in the face. Two owners. One in name, the other represented on the board. Split decisions from day one. How convenient. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

This lot will leave us utterly ruined. It's coming. I really can't see what we can do about other than this 8000 page dossier being released. It may speed the inevitable up but if it avoids certain people lining their pockets again through another transfer window then so be it.

The sooner this is over the sooner we can start again.

How Shaw and Agnew are still in power simply beggars belief, and still some posters want proof. How blatant do you want it to be?? The evidence is staring you in the face.

The problem is, it does seem so blatant and so obvious, yet no one has been able to come up with any proof. That seems very strange.

proof

/pro͞of/

Noun

Evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

Adjective

Able to withstand something damaging; resistant.

I'd say there is some pretty compelling argument but some seem to want a smoking gun before they'll believe anything is amiss. What about the 'proof' that a third party had a mandate to manage transfer business under the noses of previous board members - rendering their positions untenable. Can you imagine if Williams or Finn had been accused in court by Venkys the way Shaw was?

Sadly, there are people within the walls of Ewood who are also 'proof' (of the adjective variety).

Archived