BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRFCAG have apparently over 700 pages of stuff now.

I very much doubt it is all neatly bagged marked "Kean" and sitting stinking in a corner.

Most Rovers fans haven't got the first clue as to what has gone on. The Rovers fans who have shown a reasonable level of interest are frankly utterly confused by the unexplicible and fathomless idiocy of the Loons and are drawing widely divergent conclusions as the debate on here is showing.

The ones who are much closer find it incredibly difficult to explain all the mind bogglingly extreme complexities and inter-woven patterns never mind presenting it in such a way as a governing body which could be:

1) deeply implicated and in bed with the naughty boys, or

2) enormously embarrassed by the political implications of its inactions and looking to save its own skin, or

3) bored stupid and just want BRFCAG to kean off and stop bothering them

might actually do something this time.

Oh and there are legal letters flying about (and a non-disclosable legal action) and if in the extremely unlikely event A and K happened to meet with A, K and ANO, do you think they will have left a nice neat audit trail with a signpost at every corner reading "Here be devils" and are now sitting back admiring Glen and Mark and saying "its a fair cop, guv"?

So despite 700 pages nothing can be proven at all?

That's not good is it? now that's not me taking away from their efforts at all, but if I research a hypothesis and after 700 pages I still can do nothing but point to ancedotal evidence. It's time too move on and try other methods of achieveing the same goal. It either means I'm wrong or we don't yet have the knowledge to prove it, either outcome has no shame.

Yes, I am afraid this was coming.

The Football League were firmly in category 2 and have also probably gone some way to getting the Premier League off the hook who are desperate to say Rovers are the League's problem now.

"... a governing body which could be:

1) deeply implicated and in bed with the naughty boys, or
2) enormously embarrassed by the political implications of its inactions and looking to save its own skin, or
3) bored stupid and just want BRFCAG to kean off and stop bothering them"

The FA will want to be seen by the Government and the Premier League as being number 3 as the least worst option. They are probably in category number 1 depending on the definition and identity of "naughty boys". Would you take a problem with the tantric one to somebody paid handsomely for being in bed with Kentaro?

What's next??? Fans who've been to the matches and all the protests are better fans than those who've just been to games?

Love isn't about who did what and how, it's a connection between two things a strong emotional based one. I don't love my missus less when I go to London or abroad, i don't love her more when I buy her flowers. Love isn't about range, when it's there it's on. you see I see being a fan of Rovers as love, I never loved rovers less when I was routing around the greek newsagents everyday looking for any rovers news in the 90's. My love was no less than it is now, we lose I'm sad, we win I'm happy even now after all that's gone on, I love rovers, its on or off, there is no inbewteen. Distance, money, memronbilia all of that depends of personal circumstance none of which for me has any barring on love and being a fanatic of Rovers definitly constitutes love.

It shouldn't be an issue and it's the one thing we all share and now even that's dissappearing under Venky's stewardship. Now I'm not assigning blame everyone is guilty and blame leads nowhere, but it shouldn't be an issue between fans...

But if someone were poking her you would want to knock em out tho ?

So despite 700 pages nothing can be proven at all?

That's not good is it? now that's not me taking away from their efforts at all, but if I research a hypothesis and after 700 pages I still can do nothing but point to ancedotal evidence. It's time too move on and try other methods of achieveing the same goal. It either means I'm wrong or we don't yet have the knowledge to prove it, either outcome has no shame.

Not saying that nothing can be proven.

Not saying there is nothing but anecdotals

Could be there is no academic supervisor who isn't in hock to the people whose very existence depends on the hypothesis going unproven....

Not one of my posts today were having ago at Brag. I just stated that I could understand why folk were asking why stuff could not be released.

Maybe you can tell us all what you have been doing to help the club. Oh yes, you sat on your bike in the cold.

You've been hammering away at BRAG since it started up. Never a good word. I notice you side- stepped my question. If they get this stuff out now against their own inclinations, in response to pressure from people like you and get sued----will you make a meaningful contribution to assist them?

Not saying that nothing can be proven.

Not saying there is nothing but anecdotals

Could be there is no academic supervisor who isn't in hock to the people whose very existence depends on the hypothesis going unproven....

you've posted that reply (1st 2 lines, cheeky) as you know being a scientist I'll hate that response.

So transfer to another university where the people have no influence.

I understand the situation but if I knew people were deliberatly sabotaging my efforts, I'd quite simply move and prove it elsewhere. The FA, prem and FL are not the only bodies who can change football? Or is the aim still to oust Venky's?

Personally I view the situation for Rovers is so dire that calculations about not damaging the club's future are for the fairies.

If the future is liquidation under any realistic scenario then it becomes simply a matter of taking the keans with you as you go.

I think the Football League announcement today is tantamount to that particular body inviting the fans to do their worst whilst hoping they themselves can pretend they took the situation seriously and be viewed as such.

You've been hammering away at BRAG since it started up. Never a good word. I notice you side- stepped my question. If they get this stuff out now against their own inclinations, in response to pressure from people like you and get sued----will you make a meaningful contribution to assist them?

What question was that? When they started attacking fellow rovers supporters, was the time I turned my back on brag. Some stuff they did was good. Not the bad though.

I said earlier today that I think it is understandable, due to the season having ended for Rovers, why some folk were calling for stuff to be released now.

Maybe the article in the independent, is another reason.

Personally I view the situation for Rovers is so dire that calculations about not damaging the club's future are for the fairies.

If the future is liquidation under any realistic scenario then it becomes simply a matter of taking the keans with you as you go.

I think the Football League announcement today is tantamount to that particular body inviting the fans to do their worst whilst hoping they themselves can pretend they took the situation seriously and be viewed as such.

If that's the situation we're in, Philip, then the best we can do is get someone who can lord it over the FA in the way that the FA is lording it over the Fans.

That suggests Government intervention. Is that ever going to come to fruition?

My view also.

If that's the situation we're in, Philip, then the best we can do is get someone who can lord it over the FA in the way that the FA is lording it over the Fans.

That suggests Government intervention. Is that ever going to come to fruition?

The inquisition gave them 12 months to sort things out in Jan. I wonder what effect fans of more than one club lobbying them might do, we're far from the first. Surely straw et al could help expidite matters as well? Parliment cannot do ala the FA et al they have to listen to the fans and are already aware of the issues given the statement, sort it out or we will.

What question was that? When they started attacking fellow rovers supporters, was the time I turned my back on brag. Some stuff they did was good. Not the bad though.

I said earlier today that I think it is understandable, due to the season having ended for Rovers, why some folk were calling for stuff to be released now.

When have they attacked anyone ? I remember Glenn's pregnant mrs getting attacked .

You're as slippery as Kean. I just repeated it for you above!

The calculus is all too simple.

If you take the view that Venky's are the only thing wrong at Rovers, then it is a pity but idiocy is not an offence. Message to Rovers fans: "kean happens".

If you take the view Venky's are acting in consort with people unnamed, then the authorities look at the people unnamed's friends and weight of money involved. Message to Rovers fans: "prove it".

If you are Government, then you look at BSkyB and the volume of money and Britain's current relatively untinted sporting reputation especially after a successful Olympics so you privately grumble at the football authorities and appoint a select committee told to stoke moral indignation but you really don't want the Premier League exposed as a corrupt sham. Message to Rovers fans: "tea and sympathy"

If you are one of several investigative journalists. You see a career making story and British libel law practises frustrating you on this one as so many colleagues have been frustrated with other stories before. Message to Rovers fans: "it is so close..."

If you are a Rovers fan: "what the kean have we walked into here? People have got killed for knowing less... Thank goodness so many of us know so much but how on earth can we save the club we are so passionate about from the oblivion it is facing?"

My issues with BRAG are alignment with Singh. The man is a tosser and should be ostracised along with Shaw and Agnew.

Definite public statement required with regards to Singh and not just the other w@nkers.

If you take the view that Venky's are the only thing wrong at Rovers, then it is a pity but idiocy is not an offence. Message to Rovers fans: "kean happens".

If you take the view Venky's are acting in consort with people unnamed, then the authorities look at the people unnamed's friends and weight of money involved. Message to Rovers fans: "prove it".

If you are Government, then you look at BSkyB and the volume of money and Britain's current relatively untinted sporting reputation especially after a successful Olympics so you privately grumble at the football authorities and appoint a select committee told to stoke moral indignation but you really don't want the Premier League exposed as a corrupt sham. Message to Rovers fans: "tea and sympathy"

If you are an investigative journalist. You see a career making story and British libel law practises frustrating you on this one as so many colleagues have been frustrated with other stories before. Message to Rovers fans: "it is so close..."

If you are a Rovers fan: "what the kean have we walked into here? People have got killed for knowing less... Thank goodness so many of us know so much but how on earth can we save the club we are so passionate about from the oblivion it is facing?"

Could it be we're all pissing in the wind Philip?

Every man and his dog knows what's gone on at Rovers ain't right but to do something may bring the whole pack of cards tumbling down. They're gonna do jack sh1t because there's too much for them to loose. BRFC is just collateral damage unfortunately.

If you are one of several investigative journalists. You see a career making story and British libel law practises frustrating you on this one as so many colleagues have been frustrated with other stories before. Message to Rovers fans: "it is so close..."

Welcome to Britain, not even protests on the scale of the students are listened too anymore, like it or lump britain with a side order of ass @#/?.

If we think Venky's are idiots, what do you think the naughty boys who relied on them being simple dolts and not the out of control dysfunctional spoilt brats they have turned out to be are thinking?

What can they do about the Raos to limit the damage and downside risk to themselves?

If they are going to get heavy, are they going to take on Balaji's Mumbai friends in their own backyard?

In the meantime, the Rao farce just keeps on giving. Chances are there is another fun story in the LT today.

The football authorities are only doing what they have done since time immemorial. Screaming at each other for being ineffective.

There is no point in being fatalistic and saying "it will all get swept under the carpet and nothing will come out." Whilst the Raos are nominally running the show, anything could happen and probably will.

By the way, I'd leave Shebby alone whilst he is kicking his heels over in India. He might have been a tad "entrepreneurial" and mega dumb but I have not heard anything levelled against him of the seriousness I have heard levelled against other names in this horror story.

By the way, I'd leave Shebby alone whilst he is kicking his heels over in India. He might have been a tad "entrepreneurial" and mega dumb but I have not heard anything levelled against him of the seriousness I have heard levelled against other names in this horror story.

Agreed. I'd rather have an honest fool running things than dishonest fools.

Archived