BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho wants Kean as his chelsea no2

How can a professional journalist get so many facts wrong?

£££££

Who needs integrity anymore? FIFA? The FA? The Football League? The Mirror? Manager of the season last year was Keano according to one 'professional' journalist of The Mirror.

They're all at it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Nobody knew who he was when he was part of Allardyce's staff or what he did.

He was a coach and (as the very pragmatic Allardyce seemed happy with him) must've been pretty good. Mourinho is basically a glamourous Allardyce in style and method. Makes sense to me.

I would still like to know the story behind Big Sam "mullering" Kean, as he so eloquently put it in his drunken video. Wonder if there was anything in that, or Kean was just spinning more bull to justify his reason for backstabbing him?

Guest Norbert

I bet all Sam did was have an argument, one of those where you get really angry, fume for an hour or two and then you both just put it behind you. Then, in Kean's head, the incident led to Sam almost punching him in the face, or grabbing him by the collar and getting very threatening.

Good luck to him.

Kean may well be a good assistant or number two. I certainly had no problem with him when he was part of Allardyce's staff.

The problem is with Kean as a manager - if Chelsea want to appoint him then good luck to them all!!

Good luck to him? The guy is a complete piece of @#/?.

Good luck to him? The guy is a complete piece of @#/?.

Completely agree.

The weasel played an absolutely pivotal part in our decline and why we are where we are now.

If there is such a thing as karma, then Kean must be absolutely bricking it for the rest of his life.

Archived