BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho wants Kean as his chelsea no2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Surprised this isn't Nicko bigging up his gem. Imagine if it is true though, and for whatever reason, Kean ends up as interim manager.

Probably a well placed SEM story reminding people he is still alive.

What a load of old Kentaro cobblers lol They might find him a job as 3rd in line coach or youth team coach because thats about his level. How long before he steps into the breach as caretaker manager when he's shafted Jose and he's on tv wondering why the Chelsea fans can't see "wot wer trying to do here"

Guest Norbert

I'd love him to be Arsenal or Liverpool manager, just to hear Phil Thompson or Paul Merson when he f__ks it all up.

It also says he turned down a two year deal at Panathinaikos:

"But he remains in demand as a coach and MirrorSport understands he recently turned down a two-year deal at Panathinaikos.

The Greek club wanted Kean last month but he was put off by their financial turmoil and the cash-strapped country's problems."

Guest Norbert

Alanis Morrisette could write a song based on that statement.

Surely with all the money he and his mates got out of Rovers, they could buy one of the Greek islands and live like kings.

There is so much bull around anything to do with Steve Kean it's unreal. So he turned down the chance to join Scholari at chelsea in order to stay at flippin Coventry, yeah right ! I wonder what he was up to there then ? Coincidently another proud old club that's been ripped to shreds from the inside out.

Well, he's a very good thinker and a very hard worker and if anyone is capableof hitting the ground running, its wee Stevie.

Obviously his upbringing on the mean streets of Glasgow.

Do Chelsea have a village ?

West Yorks I believe they do have a village I'm sure I heard the holding company who owns the area around the ground at stamford bridge is owned by a village also unless I'm mistaken don't Chelsea train at Cobham Village unless I'm mistaken. No doubt he will be receiving many letters from people in the village at Chelsea of what a good job he is doing the postman will have back ache within the week! Lol!

West Yorks I believe they do have a village I'm sure I heard the holding company who owns the area around the ground at stamford bridge is owned by a village also unless I'm mistaken don't Chelsea train at Cobham Village unless I'm mistaken. No doubt he will be receiving many letters from people in the village at Chelsea of what a good job he is doing the postman will have back ache within the week! Lol!

They've just been reviewing the papers on Talk Shoyte, the guy from press was saying Kean had a very, very good reputation as a coach.

yes ! very,very you read it right.

You just could'nt make it up, and the two dicks in the studio agreed with him.

Archived