BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Late Kick Off (BBC Sunday)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question for John Williams and Tom Finn tbh???

none of us on here have the answer to the question posted

None of us have answers to anything that's posted, you crackpot. tbh.

At the time Rovers were purchased Aggers and PAPR were contracted by the club to deal with the press side of things, in essence Aggers was the Press Officer.

Whenever a player was bought or a media event was organised to introduce a new signing etc then Agnew would lead this for the club, so when Venky's came out onto the pitch on the face of it nothing unusual about him leading them onto the pitch.

However, events since and his rapid rate of promotion up the club structure is something that people should focus on. Hopefully the reasons why will be put out by BRAG or someone else in the near future.

Let's hope the snake is on the naughty boys list with his owners for bringing Mr piggy on board who couldn't keep his fingers out of the cookie jar (obviously needed to top up the bbq fund since leaving his previous funding source) and bringing the spotlight on the club again and the way it is run

Working hard on things , especially overseas , things are being put out anonymously , and have been for last 2 weeks .

We are in talks with certain outlets and are interacting with informants as we cut through the red tape .

Whilst its my understanding the FA have made direct request to the owners

Can you expand on what the FA have asked of the owners?

Can you expand on what the FA have asked of the owners?

FA "Mrs Desai, Do you and your family own Blackburn Rovers ?" Mrs Desai "yes" FA-"right thanks , end of investigation " "oh by the way Mrs D wish Burnley Bob all the best get him to call us when he gets his voice back"

Sound of paper shredder

5 mins later FA phone call to Switzerland - "all sorted, when did you say we get that free friendly against Brazil? '

Stuart you have hit the nail on the head here at the time JW was the chairman so it should have been him introducing them to the crowd. Glen one point worth making to the FA is the fact whenever there is an interview with the manager Agnew always seems to be around. I recall when Kean was having a previous interview on radio Agnew was there prompting him and any difficult questions he was always able to deflect attention away from the manager. Also at the time Appleton was in charge when they screwed up the transfer window and did not get the paperwork in on time he is part of a PR company are we to believe he does not know how to operate a fax machine? that should really have been his job? What about his loyalty to Kean?. As Kamy rightly says his rapid rise to promotion and up the club structure is surely worth an investigation considering he is ill equipped to do the job. Glen it is worth digging to see if P.Agnew has any links to Kentaro/SEM? Thanks Glen.

!!Shock horror!! photos of Paul Agnew doing the job he was actually hired to do.

When a ladder only has 2/3 steps, you do tend to rise up it quicker, Agnews a professional bull####er and Venkys are vain, gullible numpties, all you have to do is massage their ego and tell them what they want to hear and your're in!(the same thing is the reason behind most failing, badly managed businesses through out the land)

he posted 3 posts ago (((joking before he gets stroppy))

This is getting stranger and stranger the more you look into it.

I've done a bit of research myself and have uncovered this !!!

JFK.jpg

PMSL I ONLY JUST SPOTTED HIM HA

So Agnew was close to the action BEFORE the acquisition.

Agnew remains bombproof now....

More than one worm in the Walker Trust apple?

Yes Philip he has been here for years but for the last few years he was the clubs press officer but the significant thing now is he has been promoted in double quick time to a prominent position on the board without having the qualifications to do the job!.

I was made aware of Agnew leading Venkys out at Villa sometime ago now, went on to Rovers player to see footage for myself. It appeared to be the only games highlights that were taken down when I looked. The games highlights either side were still active. Which I thought was strange.

Archived