BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Surely planning for the new season would be better with a new manager?

Why give Kean any games at all particularly as some (or most) fans don't want him anywhere near the club regardless of results?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep your cards close, everything we have is where it needs to be and thats the FA,

This is our "Pelican Brief".

At some stage the pin needs to be pulled on the grenade.

Imagine if the guy who had the Big Sam - Hong Kong video, released those images straight after the home defeat to Bolton. The momentum may have got Kean out.

Again the question needs to be asked are there influences that don't allow Kean to be sacked?

His record says sack him!

IMO the struggle for power at Rovers goes like this.

Incompetent overseas main investors, see their arse after investment is ruined. They can't get rid of the main cause of the embarrassment as he/they are abit more savvy. Main investors think they will grasp back control.

Shebby is their man. He & they mean business but too much crap will fall on all if push comes to shove.

The "other" team try to keep control with various appointments. Kean is at present unsackable.

If there is a grenade to throw, that rids Rovers of Kean, how long does the holder wait.?

IMO the point has to be pressed.

This is our "Pelican Brief".

At some stage the pin needs to be pulled on the grenade.

Imagine if the guy who had the Big Sam - Hong Kong video, released those images straight after the home defeat to Bolton. The momentum may have got Kean out.

Again the question needs to be asked are there influences that don't allow Kean to be sacked?

His record says sack him!

IMO the struggle for power at Rovers goes like this.

Incompetent overseas main investors, see their arse after investment is ruined. They can't get rid of the main cause of the embarrassment as he/they are abit more savvy. Main investors think they will grasp back control.

Shebby is their man. He & they mean business but too much crap will fall on all if push comes to shove.

The "other" team try to keep control with various appointments. Kean is at present unsackable.

If there is a grenade to throw, that rids Rovers of Kean, how long does the holder wait.?

IMO the point has to be pressed.

But if the owners wont sack him, there has to be another way, hence the FA and Venkys dont know what the group have passed to the FA, by them not knowing, we have advantage number 1 -- dont forget, there is quite a bit of documented evidence with the FA now and Venkys are uneasy, they dont know whats coming next, hence the appointments and transfer funds, they really are quite worried in my opinion!! We mustnt tell Shebby too much as I guess the plan is to try and get information!!

But if the owners wont sack him, there has to be another way, hence the FA and Venkys dont know what the group have passed to the FA, by them not knowing, we have advantage number 1 -- dont forget, there is quite a bit of documented evidence with the FA now and Venkys are uneasy, they dont know whats coming next, hence the appointments and transfer funds, they really are quite worried in my opinion!! We mustnt tell Shebby too much as I guess the plan is to try and get information!!

I asked this before but it kind of got lost above, but this information that the FA have, what can/will they do with it? Can they force Venkys to sell? Can they make us sack Kean? Can they put us back in the PL? etc. I'm just interested as to what they can actually do.

I asked this before but it kind of got lost above, but this information that the FA have, what can/will they do with it? Can they force Venkys to sell? Can they make us sack Kean? Can they put us back in the PL? etc. I'm just interested as to what they can actually do.

They can force a sale if they have enough evidence, Kean would then follow!! They cant put us back in the PL

The process of signing people miight well have quickened up the wages we are said to be paying out for Championship players.

Murphy & Best couldn't sign soon enough!

We may be big payers in the Championship but either of these players could have got a Premiership club if they wanted (though the two year contract was a big attraction for Murphy)

We may be big payers in the Championship but either of these players could have got a Premiership club if they wanted (though the two year contract was a big attraction for Murphy)

MERCENARY MURPHY...but if hes gets us back up it will be worth it but really can't see it happening with coco in charge

Okay so what if this all goes to plan? What if Singh has the power to get rid of Kean and does so? I for one dont believe he has but thats only the personal opinion from a fan with a very cynical view of anything going on at Ewood at the moment.

But IF Shebby got rid of Kean, who comes in?

What self respecting manager will come and work for Venkys? Not only that but I have been reading that Shebby is blocking trasfers such as the Simon Cox one. Now I quite agree with this move as I watched Cox in the Euros for Ireland and he looked bloody dreadful. (I think it's the right one anyway. Came on a couple of times and seemed to dally around on the left hand side a bit?).

Point being, can you imagine a self respecting manager (McCarthy perhaps) putting a bid in for a player they wanted and it being stopped by some flamboyant malaysian tv pundit with a self inflated view of his own acheivments.

So yeh, I want Kean gone as much as anyone, I want every fan of BRFC to be finally able to get behind a manager who they believe in. It would make huge strides towards pulling this club back together from the tatters that it is currently in. But post jubilant celebration (and trust me there will be), when the reality hits home that Venkys are still the owners and Singh is still running around like a cheap gameshow host, then which manager will we be left with? Would you put it past Singh to be doing his bloody coaching badges now?

They can force a sale if they have enough evidence, Kean would then follow!! They cant put us back in the PL

They - or the Football League - can't force anything. They can dock us points, mind, as seems to be their favourite tactic toward trouble clubs such as Portsmouth, Luton etc. Punish them on the pitch for finanical irregularities that happened right under their noses.

Look at the list of Pompey owners. What did they ever do to help them? They haven't lifted a finger. They just docked them points time and time again.

They - or the Football League - can't force anything. They can dock us points, mind, as seems to be their favourite tactic toward trouble clubs such as Portsmouth, Luton etc. Punish them on the pitch for finanical irregularities that happened right under their noses.

Look at the list of Pompey owners. What did they ever do to help them? They haven't lifted a finger. They just docked them points time and time again.

exactly making the situation for the fans worse

Surely, the most likely scenario is this -

Shebby comes in, tells fans he can sack whoever. Things settle down into a few months or so into the season, until we start doing really poorly as always happens under Kean.

Then...nothing.

Yet, the owners plus Kean have had 6 months or so respite to carry on the awful job they have so far done. Rovers further knackered, players signed, agents fees paid, parachute payments pocketed. Administrataion awaits.

Good appointment that Singh...took the heat off when needed.

Plausibility out of ten? When considering the actions since this shower took over?

Surely, the most likely scenario is this -

Shebby comes in, tells fans he can sack whoever. Things settle down into a few months or so into the season, until we start doing really poorly as always happens under Kean.

Then...nothing.

Yet, the owners plus Kean have had 6 months or so respite to carry on the awful job they have so far done. Rovers further knackered, players signed, agents fees paid, parachute payments pocketed. Administrataion awaits.

Good appointment that Singh...took the heat off when needed.

Plausibility out of ten? When considering the actions since this shower took over?

Plausibility high. But...

What other option is there? Shout a bit? Some more minority marches?

Considering the effect these have had since this shower took over... you'd have to argue the likelihood of this achieving much is zero.

Better a 1/10 chance of Shebby coming good than a 0/10 chance of change by carrying on as we are?

I think you will find they can along with the PL in certain circumstances!!

Archived