BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A member of staff who was clapped by the fans (as where the others) - who simply clapped back and bowed at the fans, as if to say thanks for the support.... what is wrong with that??

Some of our fans really need to get a grip!

Exactly right. The form on the pitch might not be sparkling but most things that have happened since Singh landed up have been positive imo. I'm left wondering if there is more than a touch of racism behind some of the objections. :o^_^

Exactly right. The form on the pitch might not be sparkling but most things that have happened since Singh landed up have been positive imo. I'm left wondering if there is more than a touch of racism behind some of the objections. :o^_^

Ok .... who's cloned Drogs account. :)

It would appear he has the clubs best interests at heart, but it is hard to take Shebby too seriously.

It may be that our global mouthpiece will be feeling the heat soon if results do not improve.

There is nothing racist about thinking he is a dangerous loose cannon, unqualified for the position.

It would appear he has the clubs best interests at heart, but it is hard to take Shebby too seriously.

It may be that our global mouthpiece will be feeling the heat soon if results do not improve.

There is nothing racist about thinking he is a dangerous loose cannon, unqualified for the position.

But racism is a convenient excuse to mask imcompetence. A bit like employng or promoting useless numpties to meet quotas

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't got a link for it but Dan Clough has written an article in today's LT calling for Shebby to leave the club. He is also suggesting that Shebby is making decisions about who is in the team and also forcing Berg to change his backroom team.

Is it time for Shebby to leave ?

I haven't got a link for it but Dan Clough has written an article in today's LT calling for Shebby to leave the club. He is also suggesting that Shebby is making decisions about who is in the team and also forcing Berg to change his backroom team.

Has Dan Clough got any Evidence of this tho??? so far this is all rumours and simply no facts behind it. BTW, Im not saying he not but Berg did have a history of not allowing people to interfere in his team and tell him what to do.

Alan Nixon has said that Berg want to change his coaching staff. Cryer has said this I think

Fact of the matter is that I find it beyond comprehension that anyone of sane managerial mind would have kept Etuhu on on Saturday and not replaced him with either Dunn or Pedersen. It didn't make sense, just as a lot of things connected to BRFC don't. Someone must surely be calling the shots for reasons unknown (insert own theory here - but pound notes will be involved) - but they certainly aren't in the best interests of the club.

Interesting that somebody has broken rank and come straight out with this.

Even more that Shebby's grip on his position is so tenuous that somebody has decided now is a good time for this story to come out. No doubt Dan Clough has a source or two.

I had heard something along these lines a while ago and hinted that this could be what is happening.

Is the alleged intereference Shebby or is he relaying Pune's in-game instructions? Whether Shebby survives or not could point to which it is.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="chaddyrovers" data-cid="1349860" data-time="1355822240"><p>

<br />

<br />

Has Dan Clough got any Evidence of this tho??? so far this is all rumours and simply no facts behind it. BTW, Im not saying he not but Berg did have a history of not allowing people to interfere in his team and tell him what to do.<br />

<br />

Alan Nixon has said that Berg want to change his coaching staff. Cryer has said this I think</p></blockquote>

Given that Cryer is Cloughs editor, he has surely approved the article which suggests he agrees with the content.

Some were in denial but it was clear that Singh wanted a puppet from the outset. He said he wanted someone who would be grateful for the opportunity.

Has any coaching staff actually been changed yet ? It was suggested that this would happen a week ago and still nothing has happened.

Also, I am getting suspicious about the lack of substitutions. Am I right in saying Rosado is an attacking midfield player ? IF certain players are ...lets say being suggested to the manager that they must play some part in the first team then why on earth when we are losing 2-0 did we only make 1 substitution ?

What happened to throwing the kitchen sink at teams when we are losing ? It just seems strange that their were attacking options on the bench and they weren't used.

Its a damming article and unfortunately it makes sense to me. Either that or I'm getting sucked in the the conspiracy theories.

Fact of the matter is that I find it beyond comprehension that anyone of sane managerial mind would have kept Etuhu on on Saturday and not replaced him with either Dunn or Pedersen. It didn't make sense, just as a lot of things connected to BRFC don't. Someone must surely be calling the shots for reasons unknown (insert own theory here - but pound notes will be involved) - but they certainly aren't in the best interests of the club.

having pederson at centre mid would also be bonkers! agree that dunny should have replaced him though

having pederson at centre mid would also be bonkers! agree that dunny should have replaced him though

After Peds performance in the first half at burnley i'd have him nowhere near the first team, he was terrible, worse than Etuhu was on Saturday, yes he moved around more, but gave the ball away, didn't tackle, couldn't cross :wacko:

I said on here a feew days ago, no manager will be able to manage this club, whilst shebby sticks his nose in. Gets involved in team selection and tactics.

Interesting that somebody has broken rank and come straight out with this.

Even more that Shebby's grip on his position is so tenuous that somebody has decided now is a good time for this story to come out. No doubt Dan Clough has a source or two.

I had heard something along these lines a while ago and hinted that this could be what is happening.

Is the alleged intereference Shebby or is he relaying Pune's in-game instructions? Whether Shebby survives or not could point to which it is.

probably be the normal guy who leak certain info?????? wonder who this is?? :D;):angry2:

Hardly bonkers .... I'd be better at centre mid in my carpet slippers (if I had any) than Etohu.... or Murphy for that matter.

btw Odd how two of our most pilloried players are now being mooted as our salvation. Shows how far we have fallen doesn't it?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="chaddyrovers" data-cid="1349860" data-time="1355822240"><p>

<br />

<br />

Has Dan Clough got any Evidence of this tho??? so far this is all rumours and simply no facts behind it. BTW, Im not saying he not but Berg did have a history of not allowing people to interfere in his team and tell him what to do.<br />

<br />

Alan Nixon has said that Berg want to change his coaching staff. Cryer has said this I think</p></blockquote>

Andy Cryer has consistently said that Berg is being told to change his coaching staff.

After Peds performance in the first half at burnley i'd have him nowhere near the first team, he was terrible, worse than Etuhu was on Saturday, yes he moved around more, but gave the ball away, didn't tackle, couldn't cross :wacko:

Fair enough fellas. However I'd have even have put Theno on there though for Etuhu - so long as the cost cutting hasn't gone as far as providing the players with carpet slippers.

Archived