BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friend at the Club tells me that Shabby Singh has told some Rovers staff that his aim is to be a Premier League manager.....some chance bird brain.

Some chance PB?...with these lunatics in charge of our club ANYTHING is possible! :rock:

He'll have to move to another club for that happen.

Really GAV?..see above.

Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid listening to the game then.

and so there is to be no break for Xmas in this on going shambles.We will find David Gill on GMR doing Man Utd v Newcastle then will we??. This bloke is a total tool and doesn't feckin know what he is or what hes doing.If i put some spotlights in my garden i bet this tit will turn up!!! Complete nob

On theory he should be good at it. It's what he did before he came to us, however I can't help but think he'll end up saying something inappropriate again. He really is an absolute joke, just a shame a few just can't seem to see it.

Clear conflict of interest.

No matter how good Shebby is at summarising, if things go badly he will be in an impossible position having to criticize his own players on the radio.

I can't believe this will have ever happened before where the guy who's effectively chairman of a club has commentated on them.

Mad.

This is a complete and utter joke and highly unprofessional. So we shouldn't be surprised that Shebby is doing this. How can he be objective? What if the team plays badly? Will he openly criticise players and management? What will this do for team morale? He will surely be quizzed on Berg's future, especially if we are losing. What will he say as he will be sitting there for 90 minutes?

This is going to be a total disaster.

I hope the Radio Lancashire presenter asks a few questions during the broadcast. If its Byas(sp), maybe he could check the Q&A broadcast and get some clarification on Paul's (my appologies if it was someone else) challenge regarding the owners statement regarding their financial commitment going forward.

Also, he may inadvertently show his hand in relation to his involvement in the first team.

Typical modern day Rovers - as if things weren't bad enough, we now have this clown summarising on his own employers performance.

Who the hell is running our PR Department thats daft enough to let this happen.... oh err, yeh. The pinnacle of all things PR - Agnew.

Give someone enough rope.....................

Archived