BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I said "hello Shebby"

He said "hello" and held out his hand

We shook hands

I said that "most Rovers fans, the few left after your friends the Venkys have destroyed the club, think you are a joke and a willie wonker."

I added that "you should do the right thing and resign."

He said "I am busy looking after the best interests of Blackburn Rovers"

I said "well if that is the case why don't you appoint a one legged black lesbian as manager. She would be an improvement."

Now then Mike, I wish you'd have just snotted the freak. He really is a dilusional tw@t! looking after the best interest of Blackburn Rovers, he's clearly in need of a good bang to the head to knock in some sense.

It can't work with prats like him, Agnew & Shaw at the club.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now then Mike, I wish you'd have just snotted the freak. He really is a dilusional tw@t! looking after the best interest of Blackburn Rovers, he's clearly in need of a good bang to the head to knock in some sense.

It can't work with prats like him, Agnew & Shaw at the club.

I was in a good mood today hence the best of behaviour!

My son, a PE Teacher, just said, they will get an experienced manager in this time as even a schoolboy would have learned by now, I said, we are talking about Venkys and Singh here, who in my opinion, have neither the intelligence or common sense of a schoolboy!!

During the last 'managerial search', there were many on here (well informed) who said Singh did not help the process - for some reason I did not think much of it at the time.

However from what I have heard today from someone who has recently left the club, the man needs to get out ASAP and is nothing but a negative influence on everything.

Absolutely raging at this tosser, surprised if he doesn't get lynched soon - IMO, he is all part of the plan and a smokescreen from those bstards in Pune.

During the last 'managerial search', there were many on here (well informed) who said Singh did not help the process - for some reason I did not think much of it at the time.

However from what I have heard today from someone who has recently left the club, the man needs to get out ASAP and is nothing but a negative influence on everything.

Absolutely raging at this tosser, surprised if he doesn't get lynched soon - IMO, he is all part of the plan and a smokescreen from those bstards in Pune.

John, the whole 'interview' process was a disgrace, and I am bracing myself for a repeat performance.

Remember me saying a while ago that Singh would finish up being hated every bit as much as Kean was?

• Backroom

If Nicko is correct and tomorrow sees MacDonald unveiled, with Shebby essentially in a DOF role, then at the very least BRFCAG needs to publicly denounce him and completely distance themselves from him. The Action Group's mission is to protect the club and Shebby is a power-hungry, greedy, self-absorbed, parasitic disease that will contribute massively to the death of the club if he is given any more support. He needs to be driven out, and if BRFCAG aren't willing to do that perhaps it's time to discuss tactics whereupon normal fans can have some kind of impact in striking back.

Remember me saying a while ago that Singh would finish up being hated every bit as much as Kean was?

Maybe I fell for it, perhaps the distraction the owners wanted worked......the need to get rid of Kean was so high and we possibly thought we had someone on our side for once.

Anyway, today I feel like smashing something - surely this man can't be allowed near Ewood again? I'm even thinking of breaking my Venkys/Ewood ban to hound the fcker.

Yes but bear in ming BRFC fans always need a hate figure. Normally it's on the pitch but what the hell.

Anyway just supposing Shebby pulls up a forest of trees in Pune and manages to install Mark Hughes. It's not impossible at this point is it? If he could pull that off then in just 3 months he'd have gotten rid of the hated Kean (and his evil puppeteer) stumped up a pile of cash to bring in Jordan Rhodes and installed Hughesy in the hot seat!!! If that last bit were to happen then we should not pillory him but rather be planning another statue just behind that of Uncle Jack!

At the Blakleys debacle, someone said to SPECCY TW@T, sack Kean now and you'll be a legend.

With that stupid looking face he has -SPECCY TW@T said, "I want to be a legend for taking Blackburn Rovers back to the Premier league."

Now I really do think this guy is a dangerous, loony, delusional SPECCY TW@T!

The only reason he will be remembered in the history of BRFC is for aiding & abetting in the destruction of the legacy of a true legend.

Mr Jack Walker.

F - OFF SPECCY!

I don't think Shebby's a bad guy, he seems to love his footy, he did very well on Radio Lancs, and is friendly and engaging.

Problem is he aint got a clue about football administration. Shebby either signed or sanctioned every deal in the summer, it was he who ok'd the big wages/contracts for Murphy and Ethuhu.

We need a CEO and someone preferably with experience, if i was Shebby right now, id be offering Tom Finn whatever it takes to return as CEO, then stepping away,

from the limelight, the senior training centre and letting real football people to get on with their jobs.

Yes but bear in ming BRFC fans always need a hate figure. Normally it's on the pitch but what the hell.

Anyway just supposing Shebby pulls up a forest of trees in Pune and manages to install Mark Hughes. It's not impossible at this point is it? If he could pull that off then in just 3 months he'd have gotten rid of the hated Kean (and his evil puppeteer) stumped up a pile of cash to bring in Jordan Rhodes and installed Hughesy in the hot seat!!! If that last bit were to happen then we should not pillory him but rather be planning another statue just behind that of Uncle Jack!

You really do have this bizarre man-crush on the guy... What's your angle, Drog?

Nigh on yes. As pointed out elsewhere, Hughes won't go anywhere without the "Tafia". So what do we do, appoint Jim MacDonald and Judan Ali as coaches - 'cause no manager would ever want to bring his own team in would they, no way Jose, that never happens. Sure, they'll mention the likes of Di Matteo, Hughes, etc but, "unfortunately", they weren't interested, still they're trying really really hard, they'll just have to keep going the way they are in the meantime with Shebby "over seeing things" / "global advising" and basically managing the bloody team.

Just in time for the January transfer window as well! How convenient.

Any BRFCS viewers thinking of travelling from Portugal to the UK next month are advised to book plane tickets now to avoid disappointment as a number of unknown footballing nobodies are expected to be heading this way.

Nigh on yes. As pointed out elsewhere, Hughes won't go anywhere without the "Tafia". So what do we do, appoint Jim MacDonald and Judan Ali as coaches - 'cause no manager would ever want to bring his own team in would they, no way Jose, that never happens. Sure, they'll mention the likes of Di Matteo, Hughes, etc but, "unfortunately", they weren't interested, still they're trying really really hard, they'll just have to keep going the way they are in the meantime with Shebby "over seeing things" / "global advising" and basically managing the bloody team.

Any BRFCS viewers thinking of travelling from Portugal to the UK next month are advised to book plane tickets now to avoid disappointment as a number of unknown footballing nobodies are expected to be heading this way.

Crikey Bob - the December review will be interesting. As for script material the loons are forever giving!

Better be careful, the football league are looking at all these Portuguese signings, there is something rather fishy about them, and its not Sardines!!

Archived