BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How anyone has been taken in by this fella is beyond me.

He supposedly was instrumental in the removal of Kean, probably not the hardest task ever to be fair.

He was in complete control of the interview process for his replacement, and what a @#/? he made of that.

Do we get better communication from the owners via Singh, or is he just paying lip service to those that care to listen?

I darent go to the walk in centre for fear of seeing Shebby sprawled on a chaise longue whilst having a pamper session carried out by BRAG members

Friend at the Club tells me that Shabby Singh has told some Rovers staff that his aim is to be a Premier League manager.....some chance bird brain.

He'll have to move to another club for that happen.

Do we get better communication from the owners via Singh, or is he just paying lip service to those that care to listen?

When has he ever repeated anything direct from the owners?

I can't ever remember him starting a sentence with 'The owners say.........'

Friend at the Club tells me that Shabby Singh has told some Rovers staff that his aim is to be a Premier League manager.....some chance bird brain.

maybe at a championship club after HB gets fired in 3 games time....perish the thought

How anyone has been taken in by this fella is beyond me.

He supposedly was instrumental in the removal of Kean, probably not the hardest task ever to be fair.

He was in complete control of the interview process for his replacement, and what a @#/? he made of that.

I darent go to the walk in centre for fear of seeing Shebby sprawled on a chaise longue whilst having a pamper session carried out by BRAG members

Last sentence had me laughing out loud!

To answer your question I think we still don't have a clue what the owners think, just one of the factions in the power struggle over the ruin of our once-great club. Happens to be this faction is equally clueless as all the others and just as detrimental. Difference is he operates a lot more in public.

Think preston blue is right he's angling for a much more hands on role. My guess would be full on director of football with someone to do the head coach role to take care of daily training.

When has he ever repeated anything direct from the owners?

I can't ever remember him starting a sentence with 'The owners say.........'

He wouldn't do would he, he's here representing Venky's :) think the only people who have spoken on behalf of the "owners" was Mrs D on takeover from her pre-prepared script, that @#/? Kean , and his sidekick currently Director of mischief

Last sentence had me laughing out loud!

To answer your question I think we still don't have a clue what the owners think, just one of the factions in the power struggle over the ruin of our once-great club. Happens to be this faction is equally clueless as all the others and just as detrimental. Difference is he operates a lot more in public.

Think preston blue is right he's angling for a much more hands on role. My guess would be full on director of football with someone to do the head coach role to take care of daily training.

He is also being very clever, as he has got certain groups doing exactly what he wants them to do.

Whilst I have my own views on supporters groups, I hope that GM hasn't caused himself a major problem with his earlier blog.

• Moderation Lead
He is also being very clever, as he has got certain groups doing exactly what he wants them to do. Whilst I have my own views on supporters groups, I hope that GM hasn't caused himself a major problem with his earlier blog.

There's been a legal threat to BRFCS has there not? If so, I'd say he's shot himself in the foot in that case......

Archived