BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....... how exactly did people know this ? Nobody knew the money they did or didn't have .

:rolleyes:. Simple. Without wanting to be personal you must realise that human beings do not all possess the same level of IQ. Don't question it DMTP ... it'll make your head hurt. Just take my word and accept it, there really is no other reason. ;)

In general some of the comments above prove that some people still cannot accept that their initial opinions about the venkeysand in particular the last manager was completely and totally wrong. Must be lots of people suffering the very modern condition of 'learning difficulties' out there.

• 3 months later...
  • Backroom

Not really, it just makes you seem a clown if you think he did anything wrong

Spot on. Shebby was walking towards the tunnel, some fans started singing his name and he was showing his appreciation to them. No harm done in my book, there would be boos if he just ignored the fans and went straight down the tunnel.

Spot on. Shebby was walking towards the tunnel, some fans started singing his name and he was showing his appreciation to them. No harm done in my book, there would be boos if he just ignored the fans and went straight down the tunnel.

tell us why a global adviser with no influence on the team (??) sees it as his priority to walk round the pitch in front of the fans and down the tunnel to the dressing rooms. The man is a fake self absorbed cock

I agree - maybe he did go a bit OTT with the whole bowing thing, but in general no harm done at all. Don't forget, this is the guy who most see as the driving force behind the bringing of Rhodes to the club...

tell us why a global adviser with no influence on the team (??) sees it as his priority to walk round the pitch in front of the fans and down the tunnel to the dressing rooms. The man is a fake self absorbed cock

John Williams, Tom Finn etc all did the same last time we was there in walking across the pitch and John Williams also then too showed his appreciation when the crowd sang his name.

It's not a case of he deliberately went on a solo lap of honour.

• Backroom

We all know he's self serving the interviews prove that but if people were singing his name (no idea why they would though) he's doing nothing wrong in acknowledging them

Can you actually get from the main stand to the dressing rooms without going around the pitch at Turf Moor? If Williams and Finn did it then I am presuming not.

No you can't unless you walk down Harry Potts Way outside the ground and enter via the players entrance. That wouldn't have been a wise move with a Rovers coat on.

To be I also thought it was rather unnecessary, ill-advised even a little undignified, but it was hardly the biggest problem in the world It was only a draw and whilst I appreciate his contribution so far, it was a time to applaud the players and the manager, not him. You wouldn't imagine John William or Tom Finn doing such blatant show-boating would you, but then I guess Shebby is a whole kind of different character all round?

A member of staff who was clapped by the fans (as where the others) - who simply clapped back and bowed at the fans, as if to say thanks for the support.... what is wrong with that??

Some of our fans really need to get a grip!

Totally agree, why do so called fans keep sniping, What went on before he came he can do nothing about, I think berg will be good, he made sure Kean left and got us Rhodes, give the man a chance.

Shebby got rid of Kean?

GIve me strength!

Ever occur to you that Singh's mere presence at the club is what made Kean "resign"?

He's the only person at the club towards the end of Kean's tenure who I wouldn't consider either his ally or had their head in the sand for self-preservation.

However it came about, directly or indirectly, Shebby In, Kean Out.

Just like we wanted.

Archived