BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a plus note (for those who want Berg sacked, which isn't me BTW) if we get beat, he'll probably do something ridiculous like sack him live on air.......

.......and announce himself as temporary manager until Jose Mourinho becomes available.

On a plus note (for those who want Berg sacked, which isn't me BTW) if we get beat, he'll probably do something ridiculous like sack him live on air.......

That would not surprise me...or he could get himself fired .Hes a egotistic pleb.

Have non of Shebby's dwarfs pointed him in the direction of this thread so that he can see what supporters really think of him and his actions?
Dwarves.

If your gunna inslut people at least spell it proper.

Listened to most of the match on the radio and unless I missed something he didn't drop any Bo!!ocks. He did seem on his guard and only gave positive views on players. When asked if Berg was under pressure he gave the stadard answer, "we are all under pressure"

Archived