BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone surprised Singh has not talked to Berg?

The LT tomorrow will dump Singh much deeper into the smelly stuff.

50s whether Singh will survive to see through his master plan of forgetting to appoint a manager. Anyone surprised Singh has not talked to Berg?

The LT tomorrow will dump Singh much deeper into the smelly stuff.

50s whether Singh will survive to see through his master plan of forgetting to appoint a manager.

I wouldnt believe a word Shebby said. He's a chameleon who will say whatever he thinks the listener would like to hear.

At the KGH meeting organised by BRAG he did say that he wouldnt want to be manager, because then he could be sacked. I believe that to be one of the few truths of that meeting, and Shebby as DoF with a coach to take the blame would suit his ego, whilst allowing him to still take his substantial salary too.

Some folk need to take a step back and reflect - I read that because we have apparent communication now, that is supposed to be progress? We are sliding downwards at a rapid speed so lets not kid ourselves to feel better.

On and off the pitch the situation is critical and getting worse plus even more farcical.

Actions always speak louder and Shebby is getting an easy ride and doing the exact job the owners wanted him to do - sleeping with the enemy can be fatal.

Just seen SPECCY TW@T on sky. Asked if he's looking for a more experienced manager, he replies - "Well that depends on how you term experience". FFS!!!!!!.

That man is a clear and present danger to our club. He is going to screw us over again.

• Backroom
Just seen SPECCY TW@T on sky. Asked if he's looking for a more experienced manager, he replies - "Well that depends on how you term experience". FFS!!!!!!.

That man is a clear and present danger to our club. He is going to screw us over again.

Yep, he needs to go. No idea what he is doing and if he continues to wield this amount of power we will be obliterated faster than any of us dared think.

Sorry, had to laugh at that quote Ewoodb :D I'd love him to star in a sequel to Mike Bassett - England Manager, but it really is a joke some of the things that comes out of his mouth. And the position his obtaining at our club, it just has to be a part of some 'grand' plan.

I have no legitimate answer to the question about what the Raos are getting out of all this.

For all I know they are as trapped in this nightmare as the rest of us.

For what it is worth, I do think they probably own us as of now, stress on now.

On the fishy Portuguese, the unexpected agents bills, the unlicensed agent and all that, the authorities have been about to investigate for at least three months.

Phil how long do you seriously think it will be before Rovers are adminned as sacking everyone including Berg obviously costs money the club don't have even the cost of hiring these 2 nobodies as coaches

What will happen then Philip?

Just take us down to a level they can afford to run us at, and allow us to stagnate? Worst of both worlds, lower (or non-league) football and still not rid of them.

Sell us? To whom? The Trust. I could only see an administrator selling to them to be honest.

Close us down? Bad for the Venkys brand, surely?

What's your view as to how it will end?

What will happen then Philip?

Just take us down to a level they can afford to run us at, and allow us to stagnate? Worst of both worlds, lower (or non-league) football and still not rid of them.

Sell us? To whom? The Trust. I could only see an administrator selling to them to be honest.

Close us down? Bad for the Venkys brand, surely?

What's your view as to how it will end?

Philip in your opinion is there any way venkys will exit Ewood without adminning the club as it's apparent they don't want to sell or perhaps they are after shunting the club onto some business pals back in India ?

I've just seen Singh's interview on Sky. What a total cretin. So after he hailed Berg as the guy who could lead us onwads and upwards and had hopes of him being a new Mourinho, he didn't have the good grace to speak face to face with Berg and fire him himself and offered some lame excuse about having to entertain guests! Tell them to wait 30 minutes! What a coward.

When he talked about making decisions on behalf of Blackburn Rovers, I left thinking what experience does he have to make such decisions. He's a clown, who played semi-professionally in Malaysia and was a crap TV pundit. This is the guy who is steering the future of our club! You couldn't make it up.

As for his comments about 'what you term by experienced', well I'll tell you what that means. It means someone who has managed for a number of years in football, at a high level and has a proven track record of getting results. I just wish he and the owners would stop all their effing about, stop trying to be too clever by hiring coaches and global advisors and just get a proper manager and administration staff in. But by doing that, you would have people who wouldn't stand for their BS and would tell them that they didn't know what they were talking about and to butt out. And we all know that's not going to happen.

They systematically disinvested us out of the Premier League.

They can employ players who don't collectively cost £40m in wages. Or even 10% of that figure.

But why would they want to own us - even at those numbers, who wants to throw away £4m per year - with nothing in return?

Athlete has asked a great question - can they get "dispose" of us without putting us into administration or selling?

in effect, can they just put up the closed sign and tear down Ewood to build a supermarket? (Notwithstanding the public and political backlash - is there legal route they can go down?)

Archived