BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really do have this bizarre man-crush on the guy... What's your angle, Drog?

I certainly doubt it 's going to happen but if he'd somehow got Hughes when Kean went he'd have been carried shoulder high down Bolton Road. Football fans are like that.

As for my angle I didn't renew last season never mind this. All these people bleating now about packing in are slow learners and chose to let their hearts rule their heads. Standing on the outside looking in does not want to make me regret my decision one bit. The club is spiralling to it's doom imo. No way can the diminishing support base ever fund the current model and no way will the Venky's or anybody else do so for much longer either. It's a race to the grave I fear between us and Portsmouth.

Not long from now you will all be wishing as I did at the time that Uncle Jack had used his wealth to create a self sustaining vibrant new club instead of simply transplanting a new heart into an old and failing body. The town club model will soon be obsolete.

Philipl

Glen Mullan

Mercerman

Or anyone else:

Can you please explain to me what Venky's are getting out of this 'experience'? Dirty transfers? One moment I'm convinced they're doing it on purpose, the other I'm convinced they're just utterly clueless - keep going back and forth but surely we're the worst run football club ever after Pompey? Is there a motive or not?

I certainly doubt it 's going to happen but if he'd somehow got Hughes when Kean went he'd have been carried shoulder high down Bolton Road. Football fans are like that.

But he surely won't, so what's your point?

As for my angle I didn't renew last season never mind this. All these people bleating now about packing in are slow learners and chose to let their hearts rule their heads. Standing on the outside looking in does not want to make me regret my decision one bit. The club is spiralling to it's doom imo. No way can the diminishing support base ever fund the current model and no way will the Venky's or anybody else do so for much longer either. It's a race to the grave I fear between us and Portsmouth.

Not long from now you will all be wishing as I did at the time that Uncle Jack had used his wealth to create a self sustaining vibrant new club instead of simply transplanting a new heart into an old and failing body. The town club model will soon be obsolete.

Aaaaand this doesn't answer anything either.

• Backroom

What a joke. So the guy who hired Henning and is our supposed "global advisor" running things at Ewood has not spoken to berg today AT ALL.

I wonder who told Berg he was sacked? Agnew? Shaw? Colin Hendry?

Or maybe Shebby left a post it note on the fridge on the canteen: "Sory Hening ur saked lol".

Pathetic from our global advisor, as usual.

Parasite sucking the life out of Rovers if he's around much longer we'll have nothing left

I see there are suggestions already to protest against Shebby. In my view it's about as much worth as protesting against Kean. Kean eventually went (long overdue, I know..) but we were still left with idiots in charge - the same people not willing to fire the trigger for 18 months fired it now after less than 2 months, and with Berg not even bringing in his own team. Shebby is just a clown, aim your anger and frustrations towards Venky's instead, they hold the key to all this.

• Backroom
I see there are suggestions already to protest against Shebby. In my view it's about as much worth as protesting against Kean. Kean eventually went (long overdue, I know..) but we were still left with idiots in charge - the same people not willing to fire the trigger for 18 months fired it now after less than 2 months, and with Berg not even bringing in his own team. Shebby is just a clown, aim your anger and frustrations towards Venky's instead, they hold the key to all this.

You're partially right, but Shebby is wreaking noticeable havoc at the club right now. If he isn't removed I dread to think what he's going to do next. He's angling to be manager for goodness sake!

When the protests first started, I said it should've been aimed squarely at Venky's since Kean was only a symptom and not the disease. It just made a martyr of Keanie and helped install Team Kean to soak up all the flak. Then it eventually turned into a half-hearted Kean/Venky's Out and by that stage it was too late. It's got to be all or nothing if people plan to protest again. Frankly, based on the previous turn-outs I doubt they'll even get off the ground this time.

you are correct but just maybe shebby is cleverer than we are giving him credit and his agenda is too one day be manager in all but name ..on his blog night he mentioned he'd like to be a premier league manager

You're partially right, but Shebby is wreaking noticeable havoc at the club right now. If he isn't removed I dread to think what he's going to do next. He's angling to be manager for goodness sake!

Remove him, then what? They bring in some other utter tool. There's a pattern here...

When the protests first started, I said it should've been aimed squarely at Venky's since Kean was only a symptom and not the disease. It just made a martyr of Keanie and helped install Team Kean to soak up all the flak. Then it eventually turned into a half-hearted Kean/Venky's Out and by that stage it was too late. It's got to be all or nothing if people plan to protest again. Frankly, based on the previous turn-outs I doubt they'll even get off the ground this time.

Totally agreed with that view, and I'm hoping that won't be the case again should the managerial appointment cause enough uproar for the protests to re-ignite. A lot of people are past caring now I guess, I just hope eventually we'll all be able to weather the storm.

you are correct but just maybe shebby is cleverer than we are giving him credit and his agenda is too one day be manager in all but name ..on his blog night he mentioned he'd like to be a premier league manager

He'll only become manager if Venky's lets him.

Remove him, then what? They bring in some other utter tool. There's a pattern here...

Totally agreed with that view, and I'm hoping that won't be the case again should the managerial appointment cause enough uproar for the protests to re-ignite. A lot of people are past caring now I guess, I just hope eventually we'll all be able to weather the storm.

He'll only become manager if Venky's lets him.

well he'll basically be DOF with Ali + macdonald under him + yes they seem to be letting him...( thats the big thing I can't get my head round - you wouldn't have shebby anywhere near your club if you owned it )

I have no legitimate answer to the question about what the Raos are getting out of all this.

For all I know they are as trapped in this nightmare as the rest of us.

For what it is worth, I do think they probably own us as of now, stress on now.

On the fishy Portuguese, the unexpected agents bills, the unlicensed agent and all that, the authorities have been about to investigate for at least three months.

Can't watch it. I get a popup for silverlight and I click the bottom of the ad it then goes to media player but does not load and another crappy popup appears blocking the screen

Anyone surprised Singh has not talked to Berg?

The LT tomorrow will dump Singh much deeper into the smelly stuff.

50s whether Singh will survive to see through his master plan of forgetting to appoint a manager.

Anyone surprised Singh has not talked to Berg?

The LT tomorrow will dump Singh much deeper into the smelly stuff.

50s whether Singh will survive to see through his master plan of forgetting to appoint a manager.

In Australia those responsible for high profile cock ups receive what is known as a "Please Explain". I would like Mr Singh to explain how he oversaw the recruitment process in regard to the last managerial appointment. I would like him to explain what it was that made him believe that a man without relevant experience was more suitable for the post than Mick McCarthy or Ian Holloway. By dint of this alone, leaving aside other questionable performance issues, I would like Mr Singh to explain why he shouldn't withdraw from his current BRFC duties and, if he is not prepared to do so, I would like somebody to explain why he shouldn't be removed from those duties forthwith.

The final straw for me would be any involvement of Ali - suggested he may be part of MacDonalds set up - would make things v difficult.

That would be horrible also because ######## in the media and in real life would just say it's because he's Asian....."dark forces" etc etc.

Remember me saying a while ago that Singh would finish up being hated every bit as much as Kean was?

Your Blue Peter badge is in the post.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/relegation

some firms offering 25's on us to go down ...maybe worth a punt to soften the blow

I got 20s I think before the season started.

Archived