BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did the 'dialogue' go? What did you say?

I said "hello Shebby"

He said "hello" and held out his hand

We shook hands

I said that "most Rovers fans, the few left after your friends the Venkys have destroyed the club, think you are a joke and a willie wonker."

I added that "you should do the right thing and resign."

He said "I am busy looking after the best interests of Blackburn Rovers"

I said "well if that is the case why don't you appoint a one legged black lesbian as manager. She would be an improvement."

Interesting twitter from an SEM rep - “@sportingintel: If I were Venky's, I'd be expecting better advice from Global Advisor Shebby Singh - Ask him if he has a work visa? #rovers and sporting intel response

sportingintelligence@sportingintel

.@jeffnorthlondon Is that an official SEM attempt to smear Shebby Singh, or is it an attempted smear made purely in a personal capacity?

expect Sem to feature once again? or just sour grapes because the keys to the safe door where hidden away

Ha Ha good man

@jeffnorthlondon The answer is yes, he does have a visa. Now, q for you: how much did SEM make from Kean's appointment as #roversmanager?

Glenn Keeley on Facebook:

"Dear Shebby Singh,

Its the pantomime season at Rovers (for 2 yrs!) and after yesterday's result no one needed to shout 'He's behind you'. But who is managing the 1st team and staff selections?

A manager should be allowed to manage....to succeed or fail by their own choices within a given budget. Otherwise there is little point in hiring one except to blame and sack him when things go wrong....and the real issues remain.

Appoint a manager with some kind of track record (that means success, by the way) and then take some time off. Of course, if you want to make all the decision's then appoint yourself and lets see what you've got. Its 'Groundhog Day at Rovers' and you are tasked with making things better not worse....put your ego aside, put Rovers first or put yourself on a plane home.

p.s. we desperately need players as well as a new manager. The present league position is casting a familiar shadow. You have a 1 month window and yes, English football leagues do have relegation."

Brilliant.

Interesting twitter from an SEM rep - “@sportingintel: If I were Venky's, I'd be expecting better advice from Global Advisor Shebby Singh - Ask him if he has a work visa? #rovers and sporting intel response

.@jeffnorthlondon Is that an official SEM attempt to smear Shebby Singh, or is it an attempted smear made purely in a personal capacity?

expect Sem to feature once again? or just sour grapes because the keys to the safe door where hidden away

Ha Ha good man

@jeffnorthlondon The answer is yes, he does have a visa. Now, q for you: how much did SEM make from Kean's appointment as #roversmanager?

Interesting point about work permit.

Glenn Keeley on Facebook:

"Appoint a manager with some kind of track record (that means success, by the way) and then take some time off. Of course, if you want to make all the decision's then appoint yourself and lets see what you've got."

Good man Glenn.

Of course SS isn't man enough to get himself anywhere near a position that might cost him his massive contract, or just as importantly his massive ego. Saw through him at KGH. Tee one Tee.

Ha Ha good man

The exchanges on there just goes to show the all out war between factions inside Ewood still ongoing. One could ask WHY ?

Archived